View: 1824|Reply: 3

[Dunia] mak santau anak sendiri...

[Copy link]
Post time 1-12-2014 09:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2014 09:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cerita penuh lah baiii....

Ada secretary hang buat gaduh...dia dah lari kan payah kitorang ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2014 09:30 AM | Show all posts
jazaa posted on 1-12-2014 09:27 AM
Cerita penuh lah baiii....

Ada secretary hang buat gaduh...dia dah lari kan payah kitorang ni...

[size=1.2em]The mother of a millionaire Premier League footballer has been left heartbroken after her son claimed that she was practising black magic on him.
[size=1.2em]Emmanuel Adebayor has found himself in the middle of a bizarre family feud after suggesting that his mother was a witch.
[size=1.2em]The Tottenham Hotspur striker’s family, who live in Africa, accused the star of kicking his mother out of her home.

[size=1.2em]They claim that the footballer’s decision to cut ties with his mother has left her earning just £1-a-day from selling tomatoes.
[size=1.2em]The 30-year-old star, who earns £170,000-a-week, accused the family of performing ‘juju’ on him, a term given to the practice of witchcraft in West Africa.
[size=1.2em]But his family, who are from Togo, hit back by claiming that the star had been ‘brainwashed’ by Islamic spiritual healers who told him that his poor form on the football pitch was down to black magic.
[size=1.2em]While Adebayor scored 14 goals in 25 games last season for Tottenham, he has only managed two strikes in 12 matches so far this campaign.

[size=1.2em]The Christian footballer denied that he had mistreated his mother Alice, 62, and said that the family was using advisors in black magic against him.
[size=1.2em]He told Ghanaian radio station Peace FM: ‘Obviously I’m not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch. I never sacked my mum from the house — she decided to leave the house.
[size=1.2em]‘But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward.
[size=1.2em]‘They should stop talking, talking, they should stop doing juju on me — they should leave me alone.’

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....panjang lagi...bukan lu nak baca pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2014 10:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lavapiranha posted on 1-12-2014 01:30 AM
The mother of a millionaire Premier League footballer has been left heartbroken after her son clai ...

wa bacalah.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

25-5-2024 05:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057804 second(s), 30 queries .