CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3773|Reply: 12

Man with giant..............scary!

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2011 01:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
AMERICAN Wesley Warren Jr has told how he needs a $1million operation to remove his SEVEN STONE testicles.
The 47-year-old has suffered in silence with the enormous growth on his scrotum but is now pleading for help so he can get life-changing surgery.
His testicles have grown so large that he cannot wear jeans or trousers anymore and lives on a diet of antibiotics and medications.
Instead Wesley, from Las Vegas, US, has to wear a hoodie - placing his legs in the arms and using the hood to support the growth.
Wesley said: "It's not easy to get around, it makes me stay in most of the time."
But he refuses to let his unfortunate condition get him down, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
He added: "I want to have real friends and a relationship with a woman.

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
"But I'm not suicidal. I'm too strong for that."
Doctors told him he was suffering from scrotal lymphedema — a condition that has made his lymph nodes in his scrotum swell up with watery fluid. Wesley believes he was struck down by the embarrassing deformity when he squashed his privates while asleep in 2008.Incredibly his testicles then started swelling up and the next morning they were "the size of a soccer ball", said Wesley.

[img][/img]

He said: "I never felt such pain. It was like a shooting pain through my entire body. "When it stopped, it was like a huge tractor trailer went off the top of me. I think it ruined my lymph nodes down there." Surgeons said Wesley - who is 6ft tall and weighed 21stone before the growth took hold - would need a seven figure operation to correct the problem but that his medical insurance would not cover it. The desperate American then went on the radio show of US shock jock Howard Stern to beg for help raising funds.

[img][/img]

Surgeons said Wesley - who is 6ft tall and weighed 21stone before the growth took hold - would need a seven figure operation to correct the problem but that his medical insurance would not cover it.
The desperate American then went on the radio show of US shock jock Howard Stern to beg for help raising funds.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2011 01:06 PM | Show all posts
ape mende yg kat tgh2 terjojol 2 weh

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2011 01:43 PM | Show all posts
errkkk... siannye... geli pon ade...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2011 01:47 PM | Show all posts
biar betul..
apsal tak bedah awal2 ekkk?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2011 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Betol boleh besar camtu ke? Ngeri aku tgk nak jln pon susah...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2011 02:10 PM | Show all posts
kesiannyer

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-10-2011 02:44 PM | Show all posts
ni jenis kerandut besar kan?musti tahap kesabaran mamat ni tinggi bila berada di khalayak umum...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2011 08:34 PM | Show all posts

just let go scrotum tue... biar ar tak dok benih... janji dapat hidup ngan selesa...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2011 09:31 PM | Show all posts
ngerinyee tgkk...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 06:17 AM | Show all posts
kesiannya... ni jenis kanser ke apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 09:32 AM | Show all posts
kesiannyer.......

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 09:55 AM | Show all posts
kesian sangat... ssh nak bergerak ek

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 10:44 AM | Show all posts
ooo..pykit nie...siannyer kena usung sebesar2nye g mane2...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 03:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078874 second(s), 41 queries .