advantage pada kereta yg boleh jimat minyak dah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2010 02:48 PM | Show all posts
280# h@i
season yg panjang..schumy akan sentiasa improve dari setiap race

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2010 04:21 PM | Show all posts
race 2010 nie la yg paling boring nak tgk.. dok tgk kete berderet cam ketapi ... pusing2 sampai le abis lap.. takde adventure langsung................

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2010 04:52 PM | Show all posts
tapi ok lagi dari tengok nascar....

tengok nascar umpama tengok orang racing kona kiri ja....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2010 12:38 PM | Show all posts
The Michael Schumacher factor

March 16, 2010 by joesaward

Michael Schumacher might have been overshadowed (unexpectedly) by Nico Rosberg in Bahrain, but his presence in Formula 1 made a huge difference to viewing figures for German broadcaster RTL, which reported an average audience during the F1 race of 10.5 million. The audience went as high as 11.5 million at one point. Last season’s Bahrain Grand Prix was watched by an average of 5.39 million viewers

Fernando Alonso’s success also helped boost figures in Spain where La Sexta reported an average audience of 4.95 million, peaking at 6.8 million.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2010 04:13 PM | Show all posts
bernie mesti suka benda tu

rating naik,penonton bertambah..duit pun masuk byk

sepang tahun ni rasanya ramai lagi penonton datang dari tahun lepas

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-3-2010 04:23 PM | Show all posts
ramai org nak tgk schumey tapi kalu race boring gini gerenti penonton tak moh gi tgk dah

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2010 04:46 PM | Show all posts
itu risiko utk tahun ni

tapi bernie cakap tak perlu panik dgn situasi kat bahrain tu

aku cuma terpikir maybe litar yg didesign oleh org jerman tu sendiri yg membuat overtaking jadi susah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2010 04:49 PM | Show all posts
maybe

tapi sepang pun org sama yg reka kan

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 10:08 AM | Show all posts
289# ShadowChaser
betul..dia jugak yg buat dan hampir semua trek F1 termasuk yg bakal dibina

kekadang nak jugak tgk designer lain yg reka trek maybe boleh ada kelainan yg tersendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 11:07 AM | Show all posts
ntahnya, selain sepang, byk track dia reka dah ngarut la

aku suka american style track, ada long straight, baru leh tgk byk slipstream

kalu hak ada chicane besar tu best gak, rasanya valencia ada chicane yg schumy sendiri reka, lupa dah nama chicane tu

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 11:22 AM | Show all posts
291# ShadowChaser
nak salahkan dia ..susah gak pasal dia pun ikut arahan dari negara yg nak buat trek..jadi ikut je la

tp sebagai designer yg berkaliber patut dia bagi la skit cadangan supaya trek yg dia reka semua org suka..

dah mula kedengaran ramai yg salahkan dia sbb trek yg dia reka mcm bosan skit

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Is Hermann Tilke ruining F1?

Steph Farnsworth
Turkey has the epic turn eight, there just isn’t a corner that really offers as much as that masterpiece. Eau Rouge and Bridge were great once, but now they don’t offer a challenge for the drivers. The G-force at that corner at Istanbul really puts the car and driver through their paces though.

Singapore may be known for its scandal than design but it is a tough street circuit and combined with the usual humidity it doesn’t make life easy for the drivers. It’s hard and exhausts them which is how I want it to be.

It’s pretty easy to say Valencia is dire and has no overtaking but look at GP2 races where they have plenty of action at that venue. That says more about the cars than the quality of the tracks.

Admittedly, Tilke’s visions are generally very stop-and-start but when asked about overtaking the drivers do say straights and then a hairpin can produce the better racing. F1 goes to some epic and historic tracks like Monza, Silverstone and Monaco but last year they were the most boring races. Everyone hailed the return of Suzuka and it is an awe-inspiringly good track but Fuji produced the better entertainment even after Tilke got his hands on it.

Who can forget last year when Felipe Massa and Lewis Hamilton both went into self-destruct mode and were handed drive-throughs so they had to try to fight back while Alonso romped to victory and Kubica put in a stunning performance for second place? Or even the year before with the Brazilian and Robert Kubica scrapping it out in the wet?

Plenty of fans harp on about tradition but every venue has to start somewhere and has to build some history so the least we can do is give them a chance. As for traditional tracks, half of them have been forced to have chicanes put in so they are rarely as iconic as they once were (take Estoril and Imola for example).

I don’t see the problem with moving outside of Europe. OK, when you look around the area then sand can be boring and seem a slightly sterile environment but the fact that F1 can expand into new territory is a really good sign of health for the sport. If F1 wants to be the pinnacle of motorsport in the world then it can’t become Eurocentric. If there is a lack of fans at some venues then more can be done to drum up interest but it’s always going to difficult to get fans as passionate as the ones in Interlagos at a place with little history and tickets at high prices.

Tilke also has to contend with a fairly lengthy list of rules from the FIA regarding track design. A track that looks like the love child of Spa and Suzuka is never going to happen because of the restrictions when it comes to design, not because of the designer.

No track is perfect and the German hasn’t always offered us the best –China is woeful- but when you see the beauty of Turkey, watch the battles at Bahrain and the top class facilities then you know it isn’t a disaster story. If the tracks are bad it’s mainly because the rules aren’t flexible at all, there’s little room for an epic dream course. Perhaps a different designer should get chance just so things don’t feel repetitive but looking at what Hermann has to deal with, I’d say he’s doing a good job.

Jack Sargeant
While I admit, most of Tilke’s tracks are visually spectacular, with the hotel in Abu Dhabi, and the colourful run-off areas in Bahrain, but they just don’t produce the same exciting racing.

Tilke understands racing, having competed in touring cars and endurance car racing, and spent a lot of his career racing on the infamous Nordschleife circuit. It is ironic therefore that his circuits seem to lack the challenge and passion of the great German track.

There is no doubt Tilke is limited by the rules, but there is still no excuse for some of the circuits he has produced. Valencia for example, is an absolute shambles. In the 2 years there have been Grands Prix held on the street circuit in Spain, there have been just 5 overtakes! And the less said about his circuits in Malaysia, China, Fuji and Bahrain the better.

Circuits should be fast, sweeping, narrow, challenging, have some gradient, with fans close to the action and not so stop-start! One of my favourite circuits is Laguna Seca in America, now watch the video below, and tell me, why don’t we have a GP there, why don’t we have corners like the ‘corkscrew’ in F1!?

t is a nigh-on impossible task to recreate the atmosphere of Monza with it’s hundreds of thousands of screaming Tifosi, overnight, but an exciting track would no doubt drum up more passion for motorsport in the areas where the circuits are virtually dead – there should be no empty seats at the pinnicle of motorsport, and I believe that Bernie Ecclestone should forgo a fraction of his profit to cheapen tickets, therefore filling more seats in the grandstands.

Tilke, on occasion, has proved he can design a circuit well, with tracks like Suzuka and Istanbul, but his major problem is that his circuits are monopolising F1, and the majority of them are bland, soulless and boring. I think the FIA need to find the right balance and do not let the German’s tracks take over the sport.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 12:29 PM | Show all posts
291# ShadowChaser
nak salahkan dia ..susah gak pasal dia pun ikut arahan dari negara yg nak buat trek..jadi ikut je la

tp sebagai designer yg berkaliber patut dia bagi la skit cadangan supaya tr ...
weta_studio Post at 18-3-2010 11:22 AM

heh tak leh salahkan tillke 100% jugak, betulla negara jugak yg gi stuju bodo tu bakpe, fia pun stuju bodo jugak bakpe

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Schumi's Secret Tagebuch: Race 1

Greets and greetings - you know here I am being tempted to write "tifosis" having done so for an incredible number of years, but quite honestly and obviously this is not appropriate now.

So, we have had our first race for the Mercedes team and it is clear these young puppies mean business. People have asked me if I am disappointed after my first race back, as it were, in my saddle. No.

It was good news to hear in the week that one of my favourite race circuits, Monza will continue to present the Italian GP after Bernie put out some suggestions that it might go to Rome. When in Rome you are obliged to do as the Romans. So it would have been the tourist rip-off grand prix. They would also need to find a flat piece of road and I do not think there are any.

But.

I am administering a tease to you on this subject of not talking about my first race. It was good to fight at the front. It was good to be 6th and not 7th or 8th, because I believe the top four teams should consistently dominate the first eight positions. I would like to have beaten my team-mate, but I am more relieved that we have a good positioning base to work from.

People have asked me if I like Nico Rosberg; what a question is that? He is like a young brother to me, like Ralf. But obviously better looking and more talented. And he doesn't have a half-crazy wife also.

Talking about half-craziness, I am reading that Stefan GP are trying to buy USF1 so that they can use their GP entry and still start racing in 2010. Even though Jean has told them they are going to ask for new teams to apply all over again. They are beginning to become like the annoying kid that says to you: "can I have a go on your bike?" all the time and won't go away.

When we were on the grid in Bahrain for the photo of the past champions he told me that they are about as welcome in F1 "as a wasp up my arse." And that is not a fun or interesting prospect.

That reminds me. It is bad news this week that we have been asked to change the hole in our rear diffuser. Under regulations we are allowed to put a hole through it to allow a starter motor to start the engine - a very vital part of racing I think you will agree. The boffins had come up with a banana-shaped starter motor hole, which quite innocently gave us a tiny bit of aero advantage, not at all very much in the slightest, but now it has been banned.

Let's hope the FIA don't spot the data capture cameras positioned on the inside of my new helmet. After qualifying, when the cars are parked together in parc ferme, you may notice I am free to wander over to other machines and look inside. What nobody realises is that I am holding my helmet which has twin cameras relaying data back to the Mercedes telemetry unit. From the Bahrain GP I was able to look inside the McLaren cockpit and ascertain that Jenson had scribbled 'Lewis sucks' on the inside.

From the next race on, the FIA have persuaded all the FOTA teams to run the logo, 'Make Roads Safe'. I can tell you the one way to help that campaign is by banning journalists from hiring cars. They are all terrible drivers. They even make Liebelings Pudgie Wudgie Donut face look a bit talented. One good way to make roads safe would be to remove Jeremy Clarkson from them. He has no idea. He told me in rehearsals for his programme, Top Cat, that he has to drive everywhere with a lookalike. If he is stopped by police - which is usual - they swap places and the lookalike gets the penalty points. So there you have it, on that bombshell...

Finally, to prove I am still enjoying myself back on the F1 grid here is my next joke for you to treasure:

What do you call a Mexican who has had his vehicle stolen?
Carlos.

To Australia!
Love and Kisses,
The Schum

dari blog schumacher yang dipetik dari planetf1

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2010 11:17 AM | Show all posts
pandai gak schumi buat lawak

takut ada yg percaya je

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2010 11:32 AM | Show all posts
What do you call a Mexican who has had his vehicle stolen?
Carlos.

pandai jugak dia melawak...

hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2010 11:55 AM | Show all posts
carlos tu sinonim dgn nama org jahat

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2010 01:01 PM | Show all posts
carlos = car lost..

hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:02 PM | Show all posts
7 WC kena titik ke budak hingusan...

bagus......

Kat sepang pun sama gak....

ayam dah tua.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-6-2024 03:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060433 second(s), 39 queries .