CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3080|Reply: 5

Masalah 'Tic'.

[Copy link]
Post time 30-9-2010 04:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Saya tak tau apa perkataan melayunya untuk 'Tic' ni. Anak pompuan saya ada masalah ni sekarang. Bukan 'Tick' , kutu, tapi suka kelip2 mata. Mcm tak puas kelip gitu. Dah setahun problemnya. Mula masa dia start gi ke tadika. Ingatkan mungkin dia stress la pasal kena dok sana seharian. Jadi tengahari je ambik dia balik umah, tak 'nap' kat tadika. Tapi masalah tu tetap berlarutan. Gi jumpa doktor mata, takut ada masalah mata ke apa, tp takde. Bagi makan vitamin semua takut kot tak cukup zat ke apa so jadi gitu. Tapi tak hilang juga. Consider juga stress ke apa, tp tak tau apa masalah pasal takde masalah keluarga ke apa. Orang semua kata dia Happy child.

So sekarang ni nak tanya pendapat forumer yang arif atau tau lah pasal ni. Ada apa2 cara/petua untuk nak hilangkan tabiat kelip2 mata ni? patut ke biar je sampai hilang sendiri? (tp dah setahun tunggu tak hilang2)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-9-2010 04:43 PM | Show all posts
first time dengar prob ni,

so aku google and jumpa article ni:

Facial and Eye Tics in Children:

The Links to Magnesium Deficiency

When one of my sons was young, he started developing odd eye blinking habits and facial tics from time to time. At first it seemed like he was just joking around, but over time it became more and more apparent that the movements he was making were events occurring outside of his control.

During one Halloween season when he was about four, I took him to a kiddie Haunted House with his play group. Even though it was a "lights on" event designed especially for preschoolers, evidently it was still too scary for him. He got very stressed out and we had to leave early. What had been occasional tics and twitches started occurring almost constantly.

In the car he started blinking his eyes oddly and developing all sorts of weird facial tics. Even after we got home the tics did not stop over the next several days. I became worried that at the rate his involuntary movements were increasing that it would not be long before he was diagnosed with full blown Tourette's Syndrome.

I took him to the doctor but he didn't have any advice and just told me there was no treatment available. So I did some research and found that many of the symptoms associated with both tics and Tourette's are linked to magnesium deficiency. These associated symptoms include:

Allergies
Asthma
Autism
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Anxiety and depression
Restless leg syndrome
Migraines
Hypersentitive hearing
Seizures
Heart arrhythmias
An exaggerated startle response
Insomnia
Upon finding this out I started researching magnesium some more. I identified several areas of my son's diet that may have been causing his magnesium levels to be low. When I changed his diet to include more magnesium rich foods and less magnesium antagonists, the tics, twitches and blinking totally cleared up in a few days.

here's the link: http://www.ctds.info/tics.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2010 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2# nurulcomfykid

Thanks nurul . Pernah dah baca article ni, in my efforts to find the cause of the problem. Sebab tu saya kasi anak saya makan vitamin semua tuh, plus sources of magnesium macam almonds, peanuts, etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Hmm, tak common rupanya ya. Dalam ramai2 forumer yang ada anak sorang pun takde problem nih. Ingatkan common pasal kat dalam buku Dr. Spock pun ada cerita gak.

Benda ni tak serius, tp nak tau je kalau ada petua org kita sendiri. Petua orang kampung ke etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2010 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Sultana...

my two boys pun ada buat juga cam nie.

Si Abang lama buat. selalu tanya dia kenapa di buat cam tu, sakit mata ke, mengantuk ke... .... and on and on and on.. finally saya usik nie.. " B... nak belajar wink kat girls ke? ...terus dia stop.

Si E pulak, saya warned that kalau dia tak stop, sampai ke tua dia akan cak cak gitu. So he too stoped.

itulah petua saya...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2010 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 5# Tillingtan

Thanks for the tip Till. Will try it definitely.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 09:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061518 second(s), 32 queries .