CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yellow belmont

EVIL - was it born within us? .. or how?

[Copy link]
Post time 8-4-2007 10:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 wei_loon5063's post

What God were you referring to when you agreed to my statement?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2007 10:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #81 free2rhyme's post

there is no god in buddism...... no god that create everything and plan everything...

like you, born as moslem and raise as one.... me was born as a buddist.... and raise as one as well.... unlike abrahamic religion practitioner,
i do not seek eternal bliss in heaven nor avoid eternal hatred, pain in hell... what i do now is to seek better way of life... the buddism way...
you see the difference? there are no god in buddism... do not forget....
god in the sense that create everything......
that is why buddism rarely had a fight with islam, christian or jewsim

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 10:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #81 free2rhyme's post

like i said before.. we worship buddha not in the sense that he is the ultimate god...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 10:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #83 wei_loon5063's post

i understand that you cant agree with me as you are a moslem and you see everything the islam way.. and there is a difference............. bear in mind...
i can meke you see what buddism is but difficult for you to accept it..
that is why you are not a buddist but a moslem   
right?
i can see that you are not like those fanatic moslems that insult other peoples.........

i`m not yet a good buddist.. but i am trying to be one...

for your information, god is still consider a taboo to mention or question it...
many chinese parents (older generation) only ask their children go to buddist temple and pray and never explain why...
which leads to many youngster think that buddism is just mere culture and not religion (dharmatic religion)

and many grows up to be free thinker.... some converted to christian...

few converted to islam... the main reason to this is not because of islam... but the government policy about ketuanan melayu...

many scare cases like burying the decease or the inheritance would be a hectic problem to deal with.... not the problem of
islam.... it is the government policy... but many narrow minded chinese blame it on islam

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 8-4-2007 10:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 10:55 PM | Show all posts
I can see His creations as proof of His existence

i can see that too.... and i still wonder why, how, who, when... all the time

ok, lets get this straight , when you replied to my statement by saying that "i can see that too.... and i still wonder why, how, who, when... all the time" what did you actually mean?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #85 free2rhyme's post

i mean that i can see all the thing around us existed for a purpose... it is created....

science is just one logic way that can be accepted by all people on HOW it existed... not WHY... science can show how the earh form from rocks, meteors...
but cant show why it is created this way...
i am sure there is something or someone that created all this..
and this super being... i do not know whether it is allah, jesus or other god...

i think the main reason of conflict ignited in religion conflict is that all the religion wants other religion to accept the supreme power of their god

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2007 11:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #82 wei_loon5063's post

there is no god in buddism...... no god that create everything and plan everything...

I understand that , you don't have to repeat that to me over and over again  

like you, born as moslem and raise as one.... me was born as a buddist.... and raise as one as well.... unlike abrahamic religion practitioner,

But Islam is not a religion based on status of birth, one doesn't born a muslim and remain a muslim for the rest of one's life....one need to belief and follow its teaching in its entirety to remain a muslim ... so your belief is different than mine in that sense .

i do not seek eternal bliss in heaven nor avoid eternal hatred, pain in hell... what i do now is to seek better way of life... the buddism way...

so you mean to say that you don't care whether the reincarnation true or not and you don't care to verify it either ..  you just want to follow what Buddha said regardless?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #87 free2rhyme's post

are you sure that someone doesn`t have to remain as muslim for the rest of their life?? i thought there will be syariah court punishment if a muslim converted to other religion...

i think the government makes the non muslim in msia misunderstood islam......

i follow what budda said about doing good deeds... other thing just let it be...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2007 11:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #86 wei_loon5063's post

i think the main reason of conflict ignited in religion conflict is that all the religion wants other religion to accept the supreme power of their god

When people try to verify your belief do you consider them as trying  to convert you to their religion ? They may just want to verify it you know .... or do you expect everyone to just accept whatever you tell them at face value?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 8-4-2007 11:10 PM
I understand that , you don't have to repeat that to me over and over again

sorry.... i am doing this project and it touches a bit on cultural differences..... and scare you`ll feel annoyed as i was trying to accept buddism.....
two cultural group (reliigion or race) cant accept and agree the things in the other cultural groups
this cant agree and cant accept is the gap and it is cultural difference.... there`s no need to explain and make them accept
it as they will never will....

the main thing is to accept that it is differs from yours and respect it.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #89 free2rhyme's post

not convert....
may i ask taht whetehr you are a male or female??
as once before the world was ruled by man and man had this "i am better than thou" mentality.... and some people wants
other religion to accept the supreme superiority of their god....

or do you expect everyone to just accept whatever you tell them at face value?

yes... i expect everyone to accept it..
in the context of their religion...
like you tell me that allah is the ultimate god.. yes i accept it that allah is the ultimate god IN islam....

but many people are not like me.. some will insult you by claming their god is more superios...

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 8-4-2007 11:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #88 wei_loon5063's post

are you sure that someone doesn`t have to remain as muslim for the rest of their life?? i thought there will be syariah court punishment if a muslim converted to other religion...

lets say if a man accepts only 1/2 of the Quran and the other 1/2 he rejects, then even though he keeps proclaiming day and night that he is a muslim, he in truth is not a muslim but an unbeliever according to the teaching of Islam  ...

i think the government makes the non muslim in msia misunderstood islam......

Yep.

i follow what budda said about doing good deeds... other thing just let it be...

oh ok, I getcha

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 8-4-2007 11:29 PM

lets say if ...

alham du li lah   

hope there are more moslims like you and more non moslim like me and msia will be more peaceful

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #90 wei_loon5063's post

sorry.... i am doing this project and it touches a bit on cultural differences..... and scare you`ll feel annoyed as i was trying to accept buddism.....
two cultural group (reliigion or race) cant accept and agree the things in the other cultural groups
this cant agree and cant accept is the gap and it is cultural difference.... there`s no need to explain and make them accept
it as they will never will....

I'm not trying to make you accept anything , I'm merely trying to understand how you see your belief and your level of understanding of your own belief

the main thing is to accept that it is differs from yours and respect it.....

well , to me I like to verify everything that I consider to be important in my life , what I can't verify I will just put it on hold first rather than to accept it....
to respect is one thing but to accept is another ....  

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #94 free2rhyme's post

belief and your level of understanding of your own belief

my level is considered as average  

you?? expert in islam??  

how would you like to verify other religion? with what logic?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 11:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #91 wei_loon5063's post

may i ask taht whetehr you are a male or female??
as once before the world was ruled by man and man had this "i am better than thou" mentality.... and some people wants
other religion to accept the supreme superiority of their god....

I'm a human being that you can be sure of

yes... i expect everyone to accept it..
in the context of their religion...
like you tell me that allah is the ultimate god.. yes i accept it that allah is the ultimate god IN islam....

but many people are not like me.. some will insult you by claming their god is more superios...

I can understand why you expect that from others since you yourself just accept your religion at face value but don't expect everyone to be like you    .... every one of us is unique in our own way ... those who like to insult others have a problem of controlling their negative feelings thus the level of evil in their souls are high ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2007 12:08 AM | Show all posts

Reply #96 free2rhyme's post

those who like to insult others have a problem of controlling their negative feelings thus the level of evil in their souls are high

evil...... we take a big round in religion and back again in evil....  

i watch this on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTEshwPppFM

maybe the evil in soul existed before we were born..... but why?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2007 12:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #95 wei_loon5063's post

I believe whatever that can effect greatly on our existence and survival as a human being we must verify it thoroughly for our own well being ... if not then we will end up with never ending regrets for the rest of our existence wherever that be.......

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2007 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 9-4-2007 12:12 AM
I believe whatever that can effect greatly on our existence and survival as a human being we must verify it thoroughly for our own well being ... if not then we will end up with never ending regr ...

i agree............ you as a moslem.. you ever felt allah before?
my christian friend once told me that when he feel down or sad, he can feel jesus pat his head and comfort him....

do you feel something like this? in islam?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2007 12:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #97 wei_loon5063's post

ok ....we talk again tomorrow InshaAllah I can't think well when I'm sleepy

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 06:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185116 second(s), 47 queries .