CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 447|Reply: 4

[IT & Technology] Want to convert offlline ost file to pst file

[Copy link]
Post time 26-7-2022 01:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
If you want to use OST data converter that can easily work onevarious different platforms then you can use SysOZ OST to PST Converter. . Itsupport all the version of MS Outlook version like 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (32bit & 64bit). It backing live ExchangeServer 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. You can convert large sizeof the OST file does not matter for the conversion. It has a free demo versionfacility to export the 30 emails per folder free of cost. You can convert yourdata into various formats like PST, EML, MSG, vCal, EMLX, MBOX and vCard etc.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2022 06:04 PM | Show all posts
I use OST to PST Converter tool to convert my massive OST files to PST with attachments. Users may use this application to transfer OST files to PST with all emails, contacts, events, notes, journal, etc. This software is the most reliable OST to PST Converter Software available. I tried the free demo version first and exported the first 10 OST files to PST free of charge. I recommend this software for instant migration of OST files in PST format. Visit here for more info: https://www.osttopstapp.com/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2022 05:53 PM | Show all posts
If you want to convert OST file into Outlook PST format, use the effective application OST to PST Converter Tool. This OST file converter tool becoming popular day by day to easily migrate multiple OST files into PST format. The best thing about OST to PST Converter is working smoothly with all versions of Windows without any bugs. It also gives the option to find and migrate some required OST file emails to PST format. Here users can perfectly transfer OST to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, and others. Refer:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2022 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Use Microsoft OST to PST Converter for the convenient and safe conversion of OST files into PST file format. It assures the protection of the original data integrity of the file and maintains the original folder structure and file format. It is highly capable to detect unwanted OST files and other mailbox items using the date range. The user interface of this tool is very intuitive and can be used by any non-professional without any hassle.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2023 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Abhishek316 at 25-1-2023 04:04 PM

Ignissta Convertitore da ost a pst è lo strumento più votato per convertire i file OST in formato PSTin Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 e tutte le versioni seguenti. È unostrumento versatile in grado di convertire facilmente e-mail, contatti,attività, calendari e diari di file OST in formato file PST.

• Ma non è tutto, lo strumento diconversione OST può anche convertire OST in formati di file PST, EML, MSG, MBOXe vCard, offrendoti più opzioni per le tue esigenze di gestione dei dati. Conla nuova funzionalità, la procedura guidata del convertitore OST è in grado diconvertire il file OST in Office 365, rendendolo ancora più conveniente.

• Inoltre, lo strumento ha un'opzioneavanzata per scansionare e riparare file OST offline corrotti in pochi secondie può esportare semplicemente OST inaccessibili, di grandi dimensioni e orfaninel formato PST di Outlook. Supporta anche IMAP, Exchange, Office 365 e HotmailOST.

• Senza limiti di dimensione del file, puoiconvertire il file OST completo senza sforzo. Lo strumento consente inoltre didividere rapidamente file OST di grandi dimensioni in dimensioni più piccole,rendendolo più gestibile. Inoltre, puoi recuperare tutte le proprietà dellee-mail come: TO, BCC, CC, Ora, Oggetti, Immagini e tutti gli allegati. Ècompatibile con Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 e versioniprecedenti e compatibile con i sistemi operativi Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7ultimate, XP e precedenti.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 11:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069072 second(s), 32 queries .