past episodes

sini

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2009 09:51 AM | Show all posts
yang donlod tuh epi ker braper ??

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2009 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dark_chocolate at 9-11-2009 14:38

donlod tu mostly seme ep ada tp yg eng sub ep20something smpi skrg(ep125)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2009 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi diagnosed with swine flu

Seems like H1N1 has infected another k-pop star... and this time, it's our beloved Lee Seung Gi.

Lee Seung Gi had shown a symptom of high fever on his way home from his KBS Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days filming on November 7th. After two days, on the 9th, Lee Seung Gi visited the hospital for a swine flu checkup, and was declared positive today on the 10th.

Lee Seung Gi's agency stated,
"Lee Seung Gi showed a high fever on top of a serious headache and coughing. The emergency room suspected on the 9th that the H1N1 virus was causing these symptoms and prescribed Tamiflu. His diagnosis on the swine flu was confirmed on the 10th and doctors declared a mandatory seven day rest period."

This not only means he will be on a momentary hiatus from his television shows, he will not be able to attend Concert X, which was set to open up here in the States. His cancellation for the concert has been made official.

The agency revealed,
"We apologize to the staffs who committed a lot of time to prepare for this concert and those who have been waiting. We are truly sorry."

credit : allkpop

oppa kena selsema ni jgkkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2009 04:21 PM | Show all posts
sian seungi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-11-2009 04:23 PM | Show all posts
sian seungi
dark_chocolate Post at 11-11-2009 16:21

tu lh pasal...
dh kena batal konsert

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2009 11:47 PM | Show all posts
fav perf by mcmong feat seungi..suka makna lirik dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2009 12:35 AM | Show all posts
seungi speaking..wpun ada slang2 tp wase dia ni teror la speaking berbanding artis len

seungi dlm 1n2d..ni part plg lawak dia..blur tul mamat neh

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi has chocolate abs?

You guys are probably thinking, "Lee Seung Gi? Abs? No way!" Well think again, on a recent episode of SBS's One Night TV Entertainment, a picture of Lee Seung Gi's abs was revealed.

Lee Seung Gi is currently preparing his "2009 Lee Seung Gi Hope Concert in Seoul" which will be held on December 12th and 13th at the Seoul Olympic Stadium. For those of you who were disappointed that it was just a picture, don't worry! Lee Seung Gi will reveal his abs at his concert!

Lee Seung Gi commented, "Looking at the picture, even I was surprised to the point where I have thought if the picture was edited. After I made these abs, I was wondering if my health worsened... The day before I had to take the photo of my abs, I was confirmed of swine flu."

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi has chocolate abs?

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/images/uplo ...
skymania Post at 26-11-2009 11:58

tough ke bdn die ni
dlm shining inheritance cam kurus keding je

tah2 copycat bdn rain kot

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 12:43 PM | Show all posts
tough ke bdn die ni
dlm shining inheritance cam kurus keding je

tah2 copycat bdn rain kot
dauswq Post at 26-11-2009 12:42

oit...dlm tuh die tak tinjuk body..cumer pakai yg ala ketat2 jeh..tp mmg nmpk skinny pon..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 12:46 PM | Show all posts
oit...dlm tuh die tak tinjuk body..cumer pakai yg ala ketat2 jeh..tp mmg nmpk skinny pon..
skymania Post at 26-11-2009 12:43

motip malu nk tunjuk

ade pn scene die baru lps mandi...han hyo joo nk tgk sat
lps tu
kemain tutup bdn

wlpn dlm lakonan  tp nmpk sgt malu kn

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2009 12:50 PM | Show all posts
motip malu nk tunjuk

ade pn scene die baru lps mandi...han hyo joo nk tgk sat
lps tu
kemain tutup bdn

wlpn dlm lakonan  tp nmpk sgt malu kn
dauswq Post at 26-11-2009 12:46

a'ah..scene tuh..luper plk aku.. tp die mmg nmpk pemalu la..kalu tgk dlm kang shim jang tuh ..nmpk pemalu..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2009 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi is a Hidden Child?
credit : allkpop

You would think that a celebrity's family would boast about the star in the household, but who knew they would actually hide the fact? Well, maybe not all celebrity familes, but Lee Seung Gi's family sure do.

Lee Seung Gi was a featured guest on the KBS 2TV 'Entertainment News', where he revealed that, "My family hides the fact that I'm part of the family."

He said, "When my sister hears comments like, 'You look like Lee Seung Gi', she feels guilty and strongly denies it, saying 'What? I look like Lee Seung Gi?'"

In addition, Lee Seung Gi admitted that, "My mother and father, on the other hand, carefully avoids revealing the truth. When my parents hear comments like, 'Did you know Lee Seung Gi lives in this town?' they reply, 'Oh really?', and also, when they hear, 'He was in our supermarket', they say, 'I saw him a couple of times as well.'"

Lee Seung Gi's sister looks like him? Does that mean she looks like this?

* x tahan aku gelak tgk muker dier ngn rambut bowl ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 01:53 PM | Show all posts

Lee Seung Gi - Shadow (Repackage)

01. 꽃처럼
02. 면사포
03. 우리 헤어지자
04. Melody
05. 사랑이 맴돈다
06. 사랑이란 叫
07. 그렇게 알게 됐어
08. 널 원해
09. 단념
10. 오래오래오 (feat. Amen)
11. 사랑이 술을 가르쳐 (feat. 백찬 From 8eight)
12. 처음처럼 그때처럼 (feat. 강민경 From Davichi)

crdt: asian-kpop.blogspot

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2010 02:24 PM | Show all posts
saper2 ada lagu seunggi x ??

x igt lak tajuk per...tp lagu lama laaaa..

yg ada sebut noona...hahah

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Up sket hwan oppa

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2010 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Ideal College Student Lee Seung Gi

Is there anything that Lee Seung Gi can’t do? A lot of A grades… Admired also by fellow college classmates.

“The celebrity that people want to take home and introduce to their parents, #1.” “The celebrity that seems like he would be good to their parents, #1.” “The celebrity that probably didn’t cheat during his school days, #1.”

When one thinks of singer turned actor Lee Seung Gi, the first image that pops into one’s mind is “upright life.” And like those surveys/polls, the Lee Seung Gi that we think of is an “upright, sincere, smart, and nice” guy. If that’s the case, is that the type of image that Lee Seung Gi portrays outside of what we see on tv?

The people who have been closely by his side for a long time indicate that it is true. In particular, the many students that got to see Lee Seung Gi at DongGuk University also nod their heads in agreement.

As if to confirm this, there was tremendous online buzz when photos of Lee Seung Gi who had temporarily returned for classes were uploaded online and titled “Ordinary student at Dongguk University Graduate School.”

In May, photos of Lee Seung Gi in class listening to a lecture along with comments from fellow students in the class were uploaded to an online community portal site. The photos revealed Lee Seung Gi doing a presentation and another one talking with the professor. His manner of sitting quietly and listening to the lecture was not different from any of the other students.

According to one fan who had been in the same class: “Lee Seung Gi rarely missed class and also listened carefully during the lectures. His grades were mostly As and A+. He didn’t come off like a celebrity and his trustworthiness and model student feel was really great to see.”

Another fan added: “During college, I had been in the same English class with Lee Seung Gi, and he was never absent and also never late. And when presenting a report and other things, he always did it sincerely. Of course this is the way any student should approach their classes but in comparison to other celebrities, I really thought he was very sincere.”

Lee Seung Gi also garnered a lot of attention for graduating from Dongguk University in February of last year with a degree in international trade and commerce, and doing so without taking any leave time from school. According to a person from his management company, “Even though he had a very busy schedule during that time, he never missed any exams, reports, or assignments. And his grades were mostly As and Bs.”

According to a fellow graduate student, “Although I can’t personally vouch for his actual grades, I had heard from my professor that Lee Seung Gi was passionate and sincere towards his school work. I heard that his grades were very good.”

If that’s the case, then what does Lee Seung Gi think of his college days? On a May broadcast of SBS show Kang Shim Jang, Lee Seung Gi said, “I was a little disappointed that people did not approach me during my college days at DongGuk University.” There was a lot of buzz after Lee Seung Gi shared this. He added that “I heard that when alumni Jo In Sung had come to campus, everyone went crazy. However, it wasn’t to that degree when I went to school!”

On top of his work as a singer, Lee Seung Gi also has established a firm footing as an actor through dramas “Brilliant Legacy” and “Famous Princesses.” Also through his popularity on KBS “1 Night 2 Days,” his title as multi-entertainer has been solidified. Recently, there was also a lot of online buzz due to videos that showed his cool, muscular body, as well as him displaying great soccer skills.

Lately, there have been a lot of uhm-chin-ahs in the entertainment industry. However there aren’t that many “genuine uhm-chin-ahs” that have become “uhm-chin-ahs” through their own abilities/competence, rather than relying on family background or some inherited wealth. This is one of the main reasons that many programs want him to come on their shows, and why business companies have signed his valuable body for countless advertisements.

Lee Seung Gi is conquering the entertainment industry and doing so carefully and calmly without being too loud about it. One fan commented, “Lee Seung Gi will be loved for a long time because of his kindness and his sincerity.”

Source(s): Donga & lsgfanwordpress.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2010 11:06 AM | Show all posts
dh ler ensem.. baik.. bijak.. pandai lak tuu... ish calon somi solehah btul oppa ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 01:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063369 second(s), 42 queries .