Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sj鴈n

muchomike & atheist

[Copy link]
Sj鴈n This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 3-5-2005 10:26 PM | Show all posts
what do you think buddhism,christianity,hinduism and Islam  is ? communism?

yesss... YOU borrowed borrowed borrowed the traits from world religions and fit it perfectly in your atheistic thinking, no its not common sense, the common sense of an average atheist wou ld be that survival-of-the fittest theory.. why are you running away from what most atheists strongly believed in?
bsides these religions have been preaching the golden rule for centuries,Based on each's own interpretations of their respective religions, AND religion has been around longer with  this Golden rule at handd rather than atheism

gee thnx for the link but did you see this?

~800 CE "No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself." - Hadith recorded by al-Bukhari, Islam.
yess a muslim, what about this...

~150 BCE "This is the sum of duty: Do naught unto others which would cause you pain if done to you." - Mahabharata 5:1517, Brahmanism and Hinduism.
yessdats hinduism

~550 BCE "Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself." - Bible, NIV, Leviticus 19:18, Judaism.
christianity..

are you trying to dicredit them all?

ey shouldnt be your sources bebyour sources should come from the GReeks... coz theyre mostly atheists...

owh yeah and whats the capital of Russia?

[ Last edited by Sj鴈n on 3-5-2005 at 11:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-5-2005 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Good if hes a good teacher... than why do you only choose what  you like...?rent u supposedd learn from ur teacher...and admit hes more knowlegable than you..

so are you an atheist now or a christian?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-5-2005 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Faith healer sez'  Cos' both answer can be the same???

omigawd...firstly what does the capital of russia got to do anything with the topic here? how could both answers be the same? mind telling me?  im testing u if you can answer a question with an answer properly

it appears that your even too timid to attempt on a question which im sure everyone knows the answer... huh... paranoid i'd say..not a wise thing to do

[ Last edited by Sj鴈n on 3-5-2005 at 11:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2005 03:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-3 10:26 PM:
what do you think buddhism,christianity,hinduism and Islam  is ? communism?

in the words of Thomas Edison : "Religion is all bunk."

yesss... YOU borrowed borrowed borrowed the traits from world religions and fit it perfectly in your atheistic thinking, no its not common sense, the common sense of an average atheist wou ld be that survival-of-the fittest theory.. why are you running away from what most atheists strongly believed in?

You don't dictate what atheist should think..
bsides these religions have been preaching the golden rule for centuries,Based on each's own interpretations of their respective religions, AND religion has been around longer with  this Golden rule at handd rather than atheism
Theist as well as Atheist have been using this Golden Rule. Religions are man made.. religious people borrow the Golden Rule.. cos' its the right thing to do.
gee thnx for the link but did you see this?

~800 CE "No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself." - Hadith recorded by al-Bukhari, Islam.
yess a muslim, what about this...

The Golden Rule is universal except in Islam it applies to muslims only.. as shown by the hadith.. pathetic.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2005 04:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-3 10:40 PM:
Faith healer sez'  Cos' both answer can be the same???

omigawd...firstly what does the capital of russia got to do anything with the topic here? how could both answers be the same? mind telling  ...

Come on dummy.. How did God come into existence? Who made God?

If you want to know the capital of Russia, you should do a google on the word capital of russia or you could ask your muslim friend in chechen.. they maybe planning another attack on innocent childrend in the Russian capital.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2005 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 4-5-2005 03:46 AM:

in the words of Thomas Edison : "Religion is all bunk."

You don't dictate what atheist should think..
Theist as well as Atheist  ...

You know.. the more you post and ignore the question, clearly shows how paranoid you are . Are you that scared that you cant even answer a simple question, there you go again answering a question with a question, dats why I sed before stop embarrassing yourself Faith healer if you cant even understand to answer a question properly. Even a child knows how to answer a question with an answer, dats why they probably smarter than you are. You know what.. u just failed your geography. You don抰 tell your primary school teacher to search under google to look for the answer eh ? olala

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-5-2005 10:56 AM | Show all posts
And yeah about that golden Rule, it is comprised of different opinions from different religions, Islam included as much as you hate it

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2005 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-4 10:52 AM:
You know.. the more you post and ignore the question, clearly shows how paranoid you are . Are you that scared that you cant even answer a simple question, there you go again answering a ques ...

You are do dumb. I already told you. You will get the answer to your question when you answer my question. Why are you bahaving like a spoil child.

Let me put the question that answers your question: How did God come into existence?

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 4-5-2005 at 09:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2005 07:08 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-4 10:56 AM:
And yeah about that golden Rule, it is comprised of different opinions from different religions, Islam included as much as you hate it

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2005 07:42 PM | Show all posts
I asked you first you know...? dats the prblem

I dunno how or where you learn to answer a question with a question, you are certainly out of touch with rationality

NOW uld you mind answering The Questiion i asked You
NO questions accepted Only ANSWERS

so.. prove it to us all through your so called reason about how life came to existence?

[ Last edited by Sj鴈n on 4-5-2005 at 07:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2005 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-4 07:42 PM:
I asked you first you know...? dats the prblem

What part of You will get the answer to your question when you answer my question. you didn't understand?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2005 10:01 PM | Show all posts
youre crazy

Which PART of GRAMMAR you dont understand?,aren't you ashamed of yourself ?

answering a question with a question...seriousy FAith healer  please go back to grammar school and ask your teacher how to answer a question with an answer

[ Last edited by Sj鴈n on 4-5-2005 at 10:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2005 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-4 10:01 PM:
youre crazy

Which PART of GRAMMAR you dont understand?,aren't you ashamed of yourself ?

answering a question with a question...seriousy FAith healer  please go back to grammar school and  ...

You are sooo pathetic.

You aspect me to spoon feed you? I already told you how to get the answer.. you still whining like a baby.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2005 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 4-5-2005 10:34 PM:

You are sooo pathetic.

You aspect me to spoon feed you? I already told you how to get the answer.. you still whining like a baby.

hahaha enuff i'll die from laughing , i certainly know whats the capital of Russia,certainly i dont need your stupid suggestion for me to search under Google for it,  not like i dont know~ but now  bit appears that YOuu cant even answer the question i asked you to answer. So i guess you really dont know..., in a way im just testing you

i tested the same question on a primary school boyy earlier and he knows the answer too.IT MOSCOW he said , and bravo hes correct!
shouldnt dat come as a surprise for you?shame on you even he knows and you dont, at least he has the guts to answer the question properly unlike you and your pathetic state

coward

[ Last edited by Sj鴈n on 4-5-2005 at 10:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-5-2005 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, i asKd Faith healer a question first
i asked him to clarify how did Life came to existance without the presence of the Almighty Creator?

unfortunately he replied with another question, so i guess it wos due to his misunderstanding of a simple rule

so I asked him another question * Just to  see if he knows how to answer a Question with an answer

what is the capital of russia?

and this is what he said....

quote faith healer:If you can answer that.. then you will know the answer to the question you asked me.. Cos' both answer can be the same.

FOR ALL EYES TO SEE, IS there any relation whatsoever?... CAn you see how absurd he tends to get ?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2005 02:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-4 11:03 PM:
i asked him to clarify how did Life came to existance without the presence of the Almighty Creator?
Wrong, liar. You didn't mention "without the presence of the Almighty Creator". You asked this you better dont say anything if you cant even prove how living things come into existence, so.. prove it to us all through your so called reason about how life came to existence

since you demand so rudely and arrogantly for the prove of "how did life come into existence".. and since you act as if you know all the answers.. i asked you back a question which, by the way, will also provide answer your own question.. too bad you are too dumb to know that.

so i rephrased and asked you this..
If God is real and alive, then God is the first living thing, right?
So how did God come into existence?

AND YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT.. because YOU DON'T KNOW.

Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-4 11:03 PM:
quote faith healer:If you can answer that.. then you will know the answer to the question you asked me.. Cos' both answer can be the same..

What a dummy you are..
when i said this "Cos' both answer can be the same", i was not refering to your stupid question about the capital of russia.. dummy.

i was refering to your question(origin of living thing) and my question(origin of god).. which have the similar answer.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Okay, we e this to the real pspective, in the question when i mention russia, eassily u could have answered it . however u turn away and told me to search under ' GOOGLE' , i f u cant even answer the quest properly what does that make you? a Low Knowladgeable person.

Science have indeed proven God's Existence, It is  proven trough the Evolution Deciet.Athiest hve hold darwins theory like thier bible but it failed to Prove the simplest of thing , Howdid a protien cell can be derived out of non living material? They FAILED to prove whatsoever. To nail thatshut ,
How is it That the protien cell evolve into a perfect creature without any flaw. It cant even go to tht extent.
WE can play the same game mr athiest. I WILL ASK U THESE questions to answer  all questions related with God.
YES WE TAKe The Monkey Threory.... Y r there monkeys today? they should have evolved TOO .. What about  MR Richard Dawkins mention about the stone statue of MARy can wave her hnds , all in his m coincidence. u tell me how ong can it take 4 the d the hand to move ?  

Two can play the same game, faith healer , now now dont get excited ....
Heres my question to your question, thereby the answer of your question about GOd is in this qquestion

Suppose you come across brick stones  top of each other, as arational person are you going to claim that someone had positioned them that way or did they climbed  top of each other by chance ?

iM generous enough to come up with ANOTHER estion to your question
so why cant you claim a television set came together by chance huh? is it logical to think that all components, all thos tiny molecules DECIDED to  assembel together to form a television set or did someone created the television set?

go ahead take your pick..the answer to your question is in these questions

[ Last edited by Sj鴈n on 5-5-2005 at 10:20 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2005 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sj鴈n at 2005-5-5 10:18 AM:
Okay, we e this to the real pspective, in the question when i mention russia, eassily u could have answered it . however u turn away and told me to search under ' GOOGLE' , i f u cant even answer t ...

Unlike you, i know a sarcastic and stupid question when i see one. And it is my prerogative to ignore such dumb questions.

Science have indeed proven God's Existence, It is  proven trough the Evolution Deciet
Liar.

Athiest hve hold darwins theory like thier bible
Liar.
You don't know the meaning of Atheist.. do you? Not all atheist believe in evolution theory.. Darwins theory as you call it.

f.y.i there are theist who agree with evolution theory.. Christians as well as muslims.

But first, find out the meaning of atheist before you slander them. go and do Google search on atheist.

but it failed to Prove the simplest of thing , Howdid a protien cell can be derived out of non living material? They FAILED to prove whatsoever. To nail thatshut  
Some myteries are yet to be discovered.. but basically all living and non-living material are made of atoms of various kind.

How is it That the protien cell evolve into a perfect creature without any flaw.

ha ha ha ha.. no creature in the world is without flaw.. dummy.

YES WE TAKe The Monkey Threory.... Y r there monkeys today? they should have evolved TOO
Ha ha ha do some research first before you ask dumb questions. Monkeys did evolve.

What about  MR Richard Dawkins mention about the stone statue of MARy can wave her hnds , all in his m coincidence. u tell me how ong can it take 4 the d the hand to move ?
You should ask him. I think he was talking about movement of Atoms.

Suppose you come across brick stones  top of each other, as arational person are you going to claim that someone had positioned them that way or did they climbed  top of each other by chance ?
Lets suppose it cannot happen by chance even if you were given trillions of times to throw the brick to forms like that. Lets agree that somebody did arrange the bricks on top of each other.

A rational person will not stop his questions by assuming that somebody arranged the bricks there. A rational person would want to know, how did the "somebody" get there. Did that 'somebody" just appeared there from no where by chance?

so why cant you claim a television set came together by chance huh? is it logical to think that all components, all thos tiny molecules DECIDED to  assembel together to form a television set or did someone created the television set?
Same here. Who made the television? Did the television "maker" just appeared from no-where with all the technical knowledge to make the complicated television set? Its ridiculous.

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 5-5-2005 at 09:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 07:55 PM | Show all posts
you are the liar, you are a liar to yourself

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 07:58 PM | Show all posts
So if monkeys did evolve.. Why MonKeys still exist today...? arent they  all supposed to evolve into humans?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 07:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085113 second(s), 42 queries .