Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

My health and energy improved using herbs mentioned in Veda

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-12-2016 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-12-2016 08:45 AM

Totally feels rejuvenated  after taking this herbs almost 1 months....sinus problem now 98% gone....

THANK YOU  AGAIN TO DIVINE –VEDAS – RISHI...

I believed giving thanks daily  to Divine is the most blessing in universe.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-12-2016 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 19-12-2016 11:01 AM

'Siasat penulis dakwa 4 agama berasal daripada Islam'
link :http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/366534

I am sad to read this article.....if the writer did more research on Bible-Hindusim-Buddism, I am sure  he will respect other faith.....

by the way, the quran did not mention how the languages came in many...it mentioned in Bible but that doesn't mean hindusim is pagan....Hindusim and Buddhsim is  still correct path..but there is corruption element done by humans...

Meaning other faith is Valid and correct.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2017 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 26-1-2017 11:33 AM

thanks again to Divine....good health ....sinus already gone 99%.... herbs mentioned in Vedas....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2017 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 8-2-2017 09:49 AM

nowadays, many mamak restaurant  in business ..every corner we could see  mamak restaurants….the quality and  cleanses can be doubt….I could see tiny cockroaches crawling under the refrigerator …worst part the workers will sweeping the floor while customer having meals… greed already become part humans life to earn money….yesterday I was so hungry, I wanted to have lunch…visited the mamak restaurant…here the mamak fella digging is nose with finger…seeing such I feels not to enter the restaurant but since I am hungry no choice….the digging nose fella serve me but I was observing his hands ….if is clean…he took the plate and place the rice…I took my own curry and vegetables…cold not hot…fish taste very horribly as it was 2 days ago fish as the flesh of the fish is not fresh… fly all over…that moment I knew is not clean yet I ate because very hungry ….after few others hours, I beings to feel sore throat …indication that I am going to get flue and sick…the first sign normally sore throat….I jog at lake so that sunlight will kill the germs but the sun is not so bright…mucus  coming out….I jog 2 hrs. and later at home I made Ayurveda herbs as per Vedas scriptures… within few hours my sore throat gone and fully recovered …it boost my immune system…Thanks to Vedas again…

When I catches sore throat , this leads to fever-flue –coughing …body become weak need to see doctor.. that’s long time ago ..now with Ayurveda herbs it can leads healthy life style……

I believed : disease comes by nature and we heal it by nature thru herbs…

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2017 11:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2017 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 13-2-2017 09:00 AM

Little scary about recent mystery disease  in Malaysia…I was right from beginning is something to do with urine of  animals…The world is getting old – polluted –illegal immigrants in this country  did not go thru health screen test etc….we need to suffered ….
When we infected with such disease, heavy price to be paid…medication high bill, weak  and worst if the life is gone….now, the modern medicine work temporary….but side effect will be worst if the our immune system is weak…
In this thread  I wrote how I been heal thru herbs mentioned in Vedas….I was taking all those antibiotics and those modern medicine….it all work temporary and it makes weak…not good in long terms…
Than someone  out there know as  DIVINE  or  a Spiritual beings show me and leads the herbs that need boost my immune systems..  I was heal 99% ….

Talking about immune system…it vital one need to have strong  immune system   so that Bactria or virus get weak once enter our system….few days ago I ate  contaminated  food from mamak restaurant ..within few hours I beings to feel sore throat –mucus …confirmed the food I ate is contaminated….I jog outside so that the sun will directly kill those  bactria but no sun light….than I make herbal  mixture of according the scritures mentioned in Vedas….within few hours I am back to normal…my sore throat  vanished…..I would like share my experience  whenever I get sore throat…this an indication that I am going get sick…so I need to see doctor ..thats was long time ago…seeing doctor for such illness will leads our body more weak because of the medications….but now the herbs mentioned in Vedas boost engery level plus increased good immune systems…forget all those vitamin c and bla la …the remedy /or science is VEDAS…it was given to Rishi  by Divine for benefits of humans….
I am very sorry to says, the herbs will not be share here..only limited peoples  that I can trust not greedy peoples want to make money out of it…
Here new herbs I am taking…benefits         :

Xxxx (not telling the  name) has a long historical record as an ancient medicinal herb, used for centuries in Ayurvedic …….

Historically, the herb has been widely used as a treatment for the common col, flu, upper respiratory infections, and a variety of infectious diseases.
It is a traditional herbal treatment for diseases and ailments such as diarrhea dysentery, cholera, pneumonia, swollen lymph nodes, leprosy, bronchitis, sore throats tuberculosis, chicken pox, coughs, headaches, ear infection, inflammation…..etc
Xxx (not telling the name) was used as a treatment for malaria, as a replacement for quinine.
This bitter shrub has shown immunity-boosting capabilities by stimulating the body’s natural immune systems. Japanese researchers have reported that the plant is effective in preventing the multiplication of cancer cells.

I am taking this herbs too towards recently….very bitter…one in morning b4 my bfast and before going to bed…

Thank you VEDAS

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-2-2017 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 17-2-2017 10:14 AM

recently i wrote  the restaurants in malaysia is not that  clean...food is always cold not hot..sometimes flys  ...recently I catches sore throat eating   contaminated food....anyone visit restaurant will know how dirty place is kept....complaning to authority is     difficult...

now :http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... pidemic-in-malaysia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2017 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 23-2-2017 10:18 AM

Two days  ago     not feeling well …. sore throat attacked me again due  to  pollution ...noticed my urine in bad color....i knew  something to do with pollution...headache, than started to cough...slowly flu -mucus....last night was bad....not taking my Ayurveda herbs for 3    weeks, so my immune system could not fight   back...i was thinking to consult doctor to   get flu and other medicine         …..deep in my heart I says NO….than  I started  to make Ayurveda herbs…crushing some ginger –herbs  and others…within few hours my sore throat gone…my mucus  getting less, headache vanished..

This are  some of the wonders in  Ayurveda herbs can do  good to humans. Personally I feel is very precious knowledge given to Rishi thru Vedas…

If I were to take modern medicine, firstly it will make one weak and pale…with Ayurveda I do not feel weak nor pale…
Is GOD showing  love and care ? Yes I would says...when one pour out LOVE to Divine, nothing is impossible ...i hate peoples seeking GOD as business  and asking/or hoping for rewards .....IS LOVE that GOD seeking in us...  not all the holy mumbo jumpo with holy garment bla bla bla things...BIG THANK YOU TO MY DIVINE....I KNOW YOU ARE REAL..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2017 09:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ayurvedic herbs i wud say a miracle.atm taking ashvagandha helps out a lot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2017 03:35 PM | Show all posts
GhostWalking replied at 18-3-2017 09:58 PM
Ayurvedic herbs i wud say a miracle.atm taking ashvagandha helps out a lot

ashvagandha;;smell of horse in vedic meaning

i hve both ashvagandha roots and powder...
roots mix coffee and to steam chicken or meats...

Now, only in Vedas you find such herbs not islam nor christian ...

in islam muhammad claimed black seeds is wonders of all sickness but it did not work

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2017 06:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 22-4-2017 07:35 AM
ashvagandha;;smell of horse in vedic meaning

i hve both ashvagandha roots and powder...

I have never tried the black seeds.have u?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 05:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.824547 second(s), 34 queries .