Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: hamizao

Your Defining Moments

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-10-2007 09:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #38 my-alja's post

I guess that's part of the reason why they remain "up" there generations on ends......they don't look down, eh! Further more, in the caste system as I understand it, they believe those in the lower castes rather deserve it. When Buddha looked down, see what happened to him! That became a turning point for him....a defining moment!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2007 05:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #39 my-alja's post

me dah puas panjat pokok and lompat parit time kecik ...
but one of my frens said:  tu semua gerenti tak bleh for her kids..
lain orang lain pendapat kot ..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2007 05:54 AM | Show all posts

Reply #41 hamizao's post

that's a gud thing about them...as if they can foresee everything in the future, their kids will get a millionare partner like them, the kids will inherit their IQs, the kids will be "org2 besar" eventho they dun have the quality of being one...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2007 06:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mansairaku at 3-10-2007 05:53 AM
me dah puas panjat pokok and lompat parit time kecik ...
but one of my frens said:  tu semua gerenti tak bleh for her kids..
lain orang lain pendapat kot ..

they set their own weird boundries just to be like one....pathetic!
ada kawan sorang nie, me rasa dia tak pernah gengam tanah dlm tangan dia w/pun masa kecik2 sebab jijik...dia buat benda yg sama dgn anak2 dia

i tanya dia, cemana u boleh pastikan anak2 pompuan u boleh kahwin dgn anak tan sri like u?...dia mould anak dia to be like princess but how to make sure they get a real prince?...for me, cemana elite sekalipun...ajar anak2 dgn skill kehidupan macam rakyat biasa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2007 06:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 2-10-2007 09:14 PM
.... in the caste system as I understand it, they believe those in the lower castes rather deserve it. ...

pemikiran yg sebegini pun di-inherit sekali terus dalam satu package dgn pemikiran2 lain hami ..

mansairaku:
kat my place dulu, sorang chinese doctor, his wife pun orang kaya, pastu ada only daughter (my batch),
from kindergarden till mid form 2 - dia ni marathon no.1 in the whole school,
tiba2 mid form 2, she got no.2 ..so i guessed her father was quite shocked,
on the way back from school, nampak this girl and her father standing near their car,
and ternampak her father was pinching his daughter's arms ....her face was red macam crying...

[ Last edited by  Mansairaku at 3-10-2007 07:13 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2007 06:20 AM | Show all posts

Reply #45 Mansairaku's post

sian kann

satu point lagi, i selalu tgk org2 camni lupa tengok kelebihan org lain...dia andaikan semuanya dia boleh kawal w/pun kepandaian anak2 dlm pelajaran...i have seen a lot of parents who cannot accept their kids potencial in diff. aspect instead of being genius in school...bila dah busy sgt nak bagi anak pandai sampai terlupa ilmu2 lain utk hidup...kekadang lagi penting drp segulung kertas...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-10-2007 06:14 PM | Show all posts
What were my defining moments?

Thank you for the question (mati la dah mula typical beauty pageant q/a stylo! LOL!). I'd have to say, that I've experienced not one, not two, but I guess, several defining moments in my life. But THE MOST defining moment in my life was when I decided to take up the responsibility to work for my own family.

Initially it was a big NO NO for me; I'd rather work with/ for ppl rather than working under the tight supervision of my parents, siblings and all - family business, where else can you go and run!?

But the minute I decided "OK, I'll take up this work" and stuff, I found out that everyday, up till now, I am continuosly falling in love with where I am now. Imagine if I were to maintain to where and what I used to be, I guess, I am not of a better person as I am now.

NOW, after my defining moment in 2005 - after 2/ 3 years, I FINALLY can say... "BEEN THERE DONE THAT - BUT STILL THERE'S A LOT MORE COMING!"

Thank you...

NOTE: The point is that your defining moment, the way I see, can never be of a negative sight - it'll always SEEM to be negative or bad but as time goes by, owh well - you guys know what I mean...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2007 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mansairaku at 3-10-2007 06:04 AM

pemikiran yg sebegini pun di-inherit sekali terus dalam satu package dgn pemikiran2 lain hami ..

mansairaku:
kat my place dulu, sorang chinese doctor, his wife pun orang kaya, pastu ad ...

That would be some defining moment for the daughter! Success may also be measured by how you raise again each time you fall.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2018 10:56 PM | Show all posts
When you passed away

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 11:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060751 second(s), 32 queries .