1 Sen Tak Keluar Untuk Kahwin Anak - Zahid Hamidi

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts
saia rasa ini bitul

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Themilo replied at 1-10-2015 04:16 PM
banyaknya pengulangan ayat / repeatition.

nak mention yang sesen pun tak kuar duit punya pasal k ...

mestila...perkara itu yg diberi penekanan...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:03 PM | Show all posts
tak pakai 1 sen.. sebab bersen2 duit orang lain a.k.a duit kerejaan?? huhu

anak nk kawin x kua duit ke? kedekut toii

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts
PETALING JAYA: The wedding reception of the Deputy Prime Minister’s son and his wife was held courtesy of the bride’s father who decided to hold the function in Indonesia upon learning that the DPM would be making an official visit there with regards to the haze situation.
In a report in Malaysiakini, Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said that instead of blogging about it and insinuating that public funds had been abused, Umno blogger Shahbudin Husin had only to ask him to explain about the wedding reception publicly.
“Why did he not ask me to explain it publicly, I am not abusing public funds,” Zahid said, joking that he hoped “God would punish him” when it was time for Shahbudin’s son or daughter to get married.
Confirming that he did indeed attend the wedding reception in Indonesia on August 19 during his official visit there, Zahid explained, “I did not spend any money to entertain anybody. The function was not mine, was my besan (in-law).
“I didn’t spend any money for any minister and guests from Malaysia to attend the wedding.”
He also explained that his son in fact got married to his Indonesian wife in Kuala Lumpur earlier but that having learnt that he would be Indonesia in August, the bride’s father, a businessman, planned a reception in Jakarta to coincide with his visit.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Being a besan while on official duty in Jakarta utilizing the public funds is an act of abusing power. Hope somebody makes a police report. Zahib should be on leave and go to Jakarta using his own money. Learn from Jokowi when he travelled to Singapore in a commercial airlines to attend his child's graduation. Abuse at every level. Suppose his daughter was in Jakarta on official duty as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:19 PM | Show all posts
KUALA LUMPUR: Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, appointed as Deputy Prime Minister in late July after Muhyiddin Yassin was sacked from the job, may be impatient to be on the move again and be Prime Minister before he misses the opportunity as others before him have.
Analyst Shahbudin Husin made this observation in a blog article that took its cue from a flood of angry comments on a previous posting that was critical of Zahid.
He noted that cybertroopers evidently linked to Zahid had been taking to other areas in cyberspace as well to defend their hero, while completely ignoring Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, who gets hammered almost every day right, left and centre, not only at home but abroad.
“Do these people who love Zahid want to just defend him and leave Najib to his fate?” he asked. “No one has seen them defending Najib even once.”
Shahbudin attached to his article images that showed some of the comments that pummelled him over the posting in which he questioned the coincidence of Zahid’s official visit to Indonesia with his son’s wedding at Jakarta’s Ritz Carlton Hotel last weekend.
“The blog posting was on Sunday and widely shared in the social media and quoted and reported by the media,” he said.
“Yet, the cybertroopers didn’t respond until much later.”
He speculated that the responses were delayed because Zahid was late in giving his orders to the cybertroopers.
“If they are so slow in responding to criticism, how are they going to deal with the cybertroopers on the other side of the political divide who are always on the ball and give instant responses to controversies and emerging issues?”
Shahbudin said he didn’t censor or block the comments because he was always open to criticism.
“The readers can read these comments for themselves and see whether they stand up to scrutiny,” he said.
“But what’s clear is that these cybertroopers really love Zahid and can’t wait for him to move up. They’re are really doing everything, even clutching at straws, in their determination to defend Zahid at all costs.”
The cybertroopers, he added, seemed to have ignored the fact that he focused most of the time on the two elephants in the room – the RM42 billion 1MDB scandal and the controversy over the RM2.6 billion donation to Najib.
He said he had seen no reaction from Zahid’s cybertroopers to his numerous postings on the two controversies. “They only moved into action when Zahid was mentioned in a big way. There’s no sign of them defending the Prime Minister.”
He said this provided much food for thought and raised the question of how much time Najib had before he’s shown the door one way or another.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-10-2015 05:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Conflict of interest kalu....besan carila tarikh lain...barula takde org nk persoal....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Blogger Shahbudin Husin (photo) was called to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission in Cyberjaya yesterday, to have his statement recorded over a blog posting on Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

The Umno member was hauled up for Sept 20 posting titled ‘Kenapa lawatan rasmi Zahid ke Indonesia sama tarikh dengan majlis sanding anaknya di Jakarta?’ (Why did Zahid’s official visit to Indonesia coincide with his son’s wedding in Jakarta?).

“A day before a MCMC staff came to my home to send a letter that stipulates the need for me to abide by the order to attend.

“Before taking my statement, I was informed by the MCMC investigating officer that I was being investigated under Section 233 of the MCMC Act,” he said in a blog posting.

“I explained to the officer that the article is to quiz and is not an allegation against Zahid, as there has been a lot of talk over this,” he said.

He was questioned for two hours, he said.

Section 233 is classified as an offence on improper use of network facilities or network service, which is punishable with a fine not exceeding RM50,000 or a one-year jail term or both.

Shahbudin said he only raised what is said by many with hopes that Zahid or his aide would reply.

He said this is similar to when Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak’s visit to Kazakhstan for his daughter’s wedding last April.

He said he had added one paragraph to his posting explaining that he is seeking clarification to prevent slander or misunderstanding over the matter.

“This represents the purpose for the article to be written. As a writer, I only raised what is raised in the public sphere.

“As a former journalist, I also had faced a lot of adversities in my report over North Korea and also faced suit.

“All these are challenges that we have to face in the pursuit of truth in this world,” he said.

He claimed that the complaint to MCMC was made by Zahid’s aide.

Malaysiakini has contacted Zahid’s office for a response.

Zahid and family attended his son’s wedding reception in Jakarta earlier this month.

The wedding reception, hosted by the bride’s family, coincided with Zahid’s first official visit to Indonesia as deputy prime minister.

The groom’s reception was held at Putrajaya over the weekend, and was also attended by PKR vice president Nurul Izzah Anwar.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2015 05:26 PM | Show all posts
jowo pun jowo janji rock

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mesti anak dia bakal mewarisi tanah beribu hektar di indon kan...harap jgn dibakar udah la yerrr

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Pergi indon on official time using public fund pastu slot in personal activity. Kira abuse la tu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tahniah bung jahid...
Dapat menantu cantik..besan kaya raya...
Me dah cakap..pompuan indon kaya xde hadap nyer laki malaysia takat gaji 5 ribu....pastu bangga2 kat forum....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 05:52 PM | Show all posts
leylapple replied at 1-10-2015 04:15 PM
mmg lah tak guna duit dia....

sbb semunya guna duit ehem...ehem...

khennnn....ayat kopipes kekdahnya

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 06:03 PM | Show all posts
anak zahid ni lelaki ke yg perempuan?

sekor lagi menteri yg kahwin Indon ni Tengku Adnan.. dicerai nya bini lama dia pun kahwin dgn Indon nama Aringga tu.. ni puteri2 UMNO yg citer dgn aku masa aku isi form ibu tunggal. PA aringga tu Indon, siap di maki jerit nya puteri2 UMNO kita yg Melayu ni

p/s
aku bukan penyokong UMNO tapi nak mintak bantuan ibu tunggal

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 06:22 PM | Show all posts
belajar dari bijan kekdahnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 07:03 PM | Show all posts
ak still x leh digest dia ni TPM.... aku still in denial

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2015 07:16 PM | Show all posts
PerKasa replied at 1-10-2015 04:36 PM
Menteri melayu guna kapal terbang ko nampak

yg cina guna melayu dapat kan projek bilion2

mana nak nampaknya pak perkasa sebab sudah terselindung di sebalik tirai ringgit.... mcm tak fahamlah pula.... cina dah dpt projek berbilion ringgit dng pertolongan melayu takkan tak de nak kata 'I thank U'.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 07:22 PM | Show all posts
PerKasa replied at 1-10-2015 04:36 PM
Menteri melayu guna kapal terbang ko nampak

yg cina guna melayu dapat kan projek bilion2

mana nak nampaknya pak perkasa sebab sudah terselindung di sebalik tirai ringgit.... mcm tak fahamlah pula.... cina dah dpt projek berbilion ringgit dng pertolongan melayu takkan tak de nak kata 'I thank U'

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 07:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wah bagus laaa..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2015 07:41 PM | Show all posts
blk tanah jawa leluhur lahanat

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 03:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073479 second(s), 41 queries .