Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 18319|Reply: 5

Audit / Accounts / Company Secretarial Assistants - Selangor, Petaling Jaya

[Copy link]
Post time 20-12-2011 07:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Audit / Accounts / Company Secretarial Assistants
Selangor, Petaling Jaya - SunwayMas Commercial Centre| Trans-Asia Accountancy Sdn Bhd

Related experience: Less than 1 year
    Job Status: Full time

We are an established CPA firm in Selangor. We have been providing business services since 1985, and with over 20 years of experience behind us, we know what it takes to create a business.

We are currently recruiting enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join us. We offer excellence learning environment, training, regional exposure to sharpen and accelerate our personal growth. Good and attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidates. We are seeking suitable candidates to grow with us.

Requirement / Responsibilities :

·         Willing to work in SunwayMas Commercial Centre, PJ (next to Bandar Utama, Kelana Jaya & Dataran Prima)
·         SPM/Diploma/Degree/Bachelor/ACCA major in Accounting
·         Able to work independently and efficiently
·         It is friendly environment with helpful colleagues.
·         Able to communicate in English (Mandarin would be an added advantage)
·         Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply

If you are interested please send your resume to myjobstar@yahoo.com with the subject line "Audit / Accounts / Company Secretarial Assistants - Trans-Asia Accountancy Sdn Bhd  (C5230)" Thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2019 10:15 PM | Show all posts
I am now running a small business in Singapore and I am thinking of paying for company secretarial services, it seems to be a nice option. I got used to working without a secretary but I still remember how convenient it is so that's why I decided to do so.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2020 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by LiWeiTan at 27-2-2020 12:55 PM

I'm thinking of replacing my existing corporate secretory of my Singapore company. Need highly qualified person who can fulfill Roles and Responsibilities of Company Secretary as per Singapore ACRA Guideline.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2020 04:22 PM | Show all posts
I am a business owner in Singapore with a subsidiary office in KL and having a reliable outsourced corporate services solution partner to assist with us all corporate matters (ie. accounting and corporate secretarial) is crucial to running our business efficiently.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2020 03:16 PM | Show all posts
So,you are at the perfect place to buy logo design service. onlineweb design service is all about the front-end of the online website and creating a great first impression for customers via online webdevelopment service. It is the design of the online web site, andcan include everything from online marketingservice and layout to the navigation and content.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2020 05:39 PM | Show all posts
We must provide you with the best assignment in a differentway which you expect from us. best essay writingservice you can get all kinds of online best dissertationwriting service under one roof. Whether it is best thesiswriting services UK, UK assignment orproofreading help, we cover all. Apart from that, each topic is handled by aspecialized expert in that particular disciple. Give us a chance and experiencea journey of courseworkwriting help excellence like never before.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061593 second(s), 32 queries .