CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5710|Reply: 1

[Tempatan] Penduduk PPR Pantai Ria bengang ada penduduk enggan bayar bayaran selanggara RM42 walau mempunyai 2 kereta

[Copy link]
Post time 13-10-2024 11:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
KUALA LUMPUR: People's Housing Project (PPR) residents and managements want the authorities to clamp down on maintenance fee defaulters, saying it is unfair to those who abide by the rules.

Retiree Mohd Ali Mohd Yusof said he was annoyed by the indifference of some residents of PPR Pantai Ria in Pantai Dalam who refuse to pay the RM42 monthly maintenance fee.

"Some people here own more than two cars, but refuse to pay," said Ali, who is a member of PPR Ria's Rukun Tetangga. "It is not fair. No matter how difficult my situation is, I still fulfil my responsibilities."

He said the maintenance fee went towards the upkeep of the PPR's lifts and cleaning services.

Last week, Housing and Local Government Minister Nga Kor Ming criticised PPR residents who refused to pay the maintenance fee even though they could afford it.

He said the ministry plannedto introduce access cards in future public housing projects, given only to those who pay the maintenance fee. Ali is not the only PPR resident who is frustrated.

A PPR Danau Kota resident, who only wanted to be known as Khatijah, 63, hoped the authorities would crack down on maintenance fee defaulters.

She said used a portion of her RM500 monthly allowance from Baitulmal to pay the RM42 monthly maintenance fee.

"I pawned my jewellery to pay the maintenance fee. Others have huge cars, but don't pay the fee." National House Buyers Association of Malaysia honorary secretar y-general Datuk Chang Kim Loong called for tough action against those who refuse to pay their dues.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2024 12:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sebab tu ada professor tu kabor..dia tak leh dgn b40 ni..sbb mentaliti mcm gini la.... mentaliti
setinggan..smua nk free

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-10-2024 02:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032152 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.