Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mattzzx

Hrithik, Saba bakal berkahwin

[Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2022 07:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got hooked to this thread because of all the comments from @Page88

Sis, I would like to know any stories from actor named Sunil Shetty?

I used to read comments from here (I did Google about his story)....he used to save more than hundreds (if not mistaken) Nepalese women from human trafficking...would u mind to share or did u know any good/bad stories from this actor?...he seems like a positive person especially in his social media

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2022 01:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 14-10-2022 09:38 AM
That woman is horrible. She is the worst of the worst. Among all the actresses in Bollywood, she t ...

Ehh.. tak sangka.. dolu2 dia glamer sbb kuch kuch hota hei..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 14-10-2022 09:42 AM
No. I will blame SRK. I do not accept what you said. If a father cannot be a good role model, then ...

For me, as long as akil baligh, already mumaiyiz and can differentiate right from wrong. No excuse for blaming others unless it is a helpless child. You probably believe in a different religion compared to me?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 14-10-2022 03:55 PM
Compared to the Bollywood wives, the Telugu side (Tollywood), the actors wives are much more beaut ...

Iols dunno what they look like. Can u share the pics? If I google, I might be looking at random people without knowing for sure.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 14-10-2022 07:30 PM
Well...it has been going on for years. I am surprised that now only you are hearing about such thi ...

I stopped watching bollywood and the like for many years. And I don't read up about them either. That is why I don't know. Furthermore, what you tell me will end here. Not interested to know because I only watch certain movies these days. I only ask all these questions because they are interesting for the time being.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 04:56 AM | Show all posts
nadie90 replied at 14-10-2022 07:45 PM
I got hooked to this thread because of all the comments from @Page88

Sis, I would like to know an ...

There are no bad stories about Sunil Shetty. He is a professional actor (comes on time to work, does his work properly & doesn't give anyone any problems), married to one woman & has no affairs. He is one of the cleanest Bollywood actors. Pity, his children are known for being bad actors only.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-10-2022 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 15-10-2022 01:29 AM
Iols dunno what they look like. Can u share the pics? If I google, I might be looking at random pe ...

Got many so I will post one by one. First I will start of with Ram Cgaran. Ram Charan married his childhood friend, Upasanakamineni. She is a doctor. Her family owns one of the biggest hospital franchises all over the world. Her hospital is named Apollo Hospital. When she married Ram Charan, he got Rupees 1,750 crores (RM998 Million), a few lands, a private jet plane, gold, diamonds & silver (in kilos). She is on the Forbes billionaire list.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Iols dunno what they look like. Can u share the pics? If I google, I might be looking at random pe ...

This is Allu Arjun. All Arjun's wife is a Millionaire. Her name is Sneha Reddy. Her family is very wealthy on their own. Her father is an industralist. When All Arjun was to marry Sneha, her father was willing to give All Arjun RM300 Million but Allu Arjun insisted no & that money went to their wedding & is considered one of the most lavish weddings of the Telugu Cinema Industry. Allu Arjun has two children. One boy & a girl. The boy's name is Allu Ayaan & the girl's name is Allu Arha. The girl Arha is a chess champion at the age of 5 years old. She is in the Nobel Book Of World Of Records for solving 30 chess puzzles & trained over 50 students in the game of chess. The photo where Aryaan & Arha are sitting bt the way, ia in their own garden which is massive.

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2022 10:50 AM | Show all posts

Rana Daggubati married Miheeka. Miheeka comes from money. Her family own a few diamond boutiques & they sell diamonds to western & foreign brands as well. Rana Daggubati is best friends with Ram Charan so he followed in Ram Charan's footsteps & married a rich woman from a wealthy family.

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 11:01 AM | Show all posts

The most quiet wife is of Junior NTR's wife. Jnr. NTR married a very distant relative of his. She comes from money. Her family is a millionaire family. Her family gave Jnr NTR RM300 Million asa wedding present. She was just 18 years old when they married while he was 28 years old when they married 11 years ago. They have two sons together.

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 12:05 PM | Show all posts

From Malayalam side, we have Dulquer Salmaan (also affectionately called DQ). DQ married his wife before he made his entry into films. DQ's wife's name is Amal Sufiya. She is a Billionaire. Her father is a wealthy businessman in Kerala & India. DQ & Amal married in 2011. They have a daughter together.

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 15-10-2022 12:05 PM
From Malayalam side, we have Dulquer Salmaan (also affectionately called DQ). DQ married his wife  ...

banyaknya infor you tauuuuuu...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 9-10-2022 08:50 PM
That is your opinion but I always find Rani Mukerji beautiful, regardless if she is thin or fat. S ...

i pun suka Rani...walaupun skrg dia dah gundu a bit..biasalah badan mak2 kan..and umur pun dah mid40..but I still suka dia. i like her more compare to Kajol

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:13 PM | Show all posts
hidet replied at 15-10-2022 01:09 PM
i pun suka Rani...walaupun skrg dia dah gundu a bit..biasalah badan mak2 kan..and umur pun dah mid ...

Gundu or not, she's still hot. Also, she keeps quiet. No drama from her or about her unlike her cousin Kajol.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 10-10-2022 06:18 PM
True, but Bollywood outdoes the nepotism & cronyism than every other film industry & that is the o ...

whyyy.. i suka AR Rahman.. i find his music semua best2..tersangat best and he is over talented..recently daughter dia kawn, bagus doter dia siap berniqab..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 01:36 PM | Show all posts
anony-mous replied at 14-10-2022 02:06 AM
I start x suka salman sbb he is fake. Dia kan berlakon bajrangi baijhan tu. Ingatkan ada la kesan  ...

hahahah..apa sangat la nak diharapkan dari derang ni semua... tapi Salman mmg tetap actor no1 bagi I...i suka dia dari SRK..regardless banyak buruk pasai dia..hihihi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2022 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 14-10-2022 08:04 AM
Ajay Devgn had an affair with Kangana Ranaut. I won't blame him for having an affair. Having Kajol ...

kenapa Kangana ni dapat sauk actor yg best2 ek.. Ajay la Hrithik la...tapi dia end up tak kwin lagi kan

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 02:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 15-10-2022 10:27 AM
Got many so I will post one by one. First I will start of with Ram Cgaran. Ram Charan married his  ...

Wow.. can't imagine being so rich..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 02:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 15-10-2022 10:43 AM
This is Allu Arjun. All Arjun's wife is a Millionaire. Her name is Sneha Reddy. Her family is very ...

These are super-rich people.. even their cameras are antiques.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2022 02:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Page88 replied at 15-10-2022 10:50 AM
Rana Daggubati married Miheeka. Miheeka comes from money. Her family own a few diamond boutiques & ...

Reminds me of blood diamonds

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.125367 second(s), 44 queries .