Post time 19-3-2011 09:31 AM | Show all posts
amboi korang
Jelita Post at 18-3-2011 10:26

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-4-2011 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Lee Min-ho’s other romantic loveline in City Hunter
by javabeans | March 29, 2011 | 57 Comments

Another actress joins the cast of City Hunter, relative rookie Hwang Sun-hee, who recently had a memorable turn as a baddie in the forensic-crime series Sign playing a pivotal character, Kang Seo-yeon.

Hwang Sun-hee plays a veterinarian who has a clinic near the Blue House where our two leads (Lee Min-ho, Park Min-young) work, Lee as an MIT-educated communications guy, Park as a bodyguard. Hwang’s innocent appearance contrasts with her cold speech and haughty manner. On the other hand, she’s a softy for animals and often takes in stray mutts, working hard to get them adopted to forever homes.

She meets Lee Min-ho by chance when he comes by her veterinary clinic, and they end up helping each other out in dangerous situations (yes, plural, apparently), which brings them closer as friends. And most assuredly messes with the main romantic pairing for a while, we can anticipate.

Because we can never have a drama where the leads aren’t linked together in a complicated web of past and present emotional baggage, she is the woman who comforts Lee Min-ho’s pain, while also being hotshot prosecutor and rival Lee Jun-hyuk’s first love. (Now all she needs is to be Park Min-young’s old childhood frenemy to round out this cliche-o-meter. Better still if she’s a long-lost twin, or her switched-at-birth counterpart.)

At 24, she also brings the average age of the cast squarely into the mid-twenties, which, okay. I get that they’re going for the younger crowd, what with the casting of Lee Min-ho, Park Min-young, and idol singer Gu Hara. It might not be a bad thing, but it just seems very young to me, like we’ll be watching kids playing adults. Let’s hope it works.

Lee Jun-hyuk, meanwhile, has been busy getting in shape for the role — although why an elite prosecutor needs daily training in boxing, kendo, and hapkido, I have no clue. We’re not going to have him act as pseudo-bodyguard or anything like that, are we? That would be as baffling as watching Ryu Shi-won in Style, playing a celebrity macrobiotic chef who suddenly develops an interest in fashion magazines. Stick to one, dude. No wonder Ryu was confused about his character.

City Hunter is planned for a May 25 premiere on SBS, following 49 Days.

Via Chosun, No Cut News

Lee Min-ho on location for City Hunter
by javabeans | April 18, 2011 | 104 Comments

Shoots for SBS’s upcoming City Hunter have taken its star, Lee Min-ho, overseas; he traveled abroad to Thailand last month, which is where most of these photos come from.

The production hasn’t provided too many details about the plotline for the Thai shoots, so I’m just hoping that the furry, moppy thing that crawled on his head and died in an unruly mess is just a part of a vacation look, perhaps, or maybe a flashback. The other photos indicate a return to the sleeker, cleaner ‘do we’re used to seeing him wearing, particularly in the shot with his co-star Park Min-young. (Too bad we have to trade the hair for the pink pants. I guess that’s why they say life’s about compromise.) I presume that the two suited Blue House employees are talking on the job in that scene, since he’s a communications guy (MIT-educated!) there and she’s a bodyguard.

An attempt to explain the connection to the drama’s roots in the popular manga series: Shifting the setting from 1980s Tokyo to a present-day Seoul, this drama takes the original premise of a hero who solves cases, working through the injuries and pain that’ll come his way, and developing into a “city hunter.” The cases will range from big to small, offering comfort and satisfaction to people living and hoping for the future.

Not to beat a dead horse (thwack!), but wouldn’t it be easier for the so-called city hunter to solve cases if he were…yunno…a private detective? Or a cop? Or someone who solves cases for clients as a part of his regular job description? Not to say that a Blue House employee with a doctorate from MIT can’t tackle cases on the side, but when you’ve got the premise built right in… sigh. I dunno. I’m confused.

City Hunter premieres on May 25.

Via Chosun

source: dramabeans

nak tengok gambar2 pi kat dramabeans...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2011 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 28-4-2011 08:58

‘City Hunter’ Lee Min Ho rides on an elephant
by ramham424 on April 19, 2011 at 11:07 am

‘Flower boy’ Lee Min Ho turned into a ‘wild man’.

The popular actor recently visited Thailand to film his new SBS drama, “City Hunter“, which will start airing on May 25th. To shoot the first scene, the actor had a unique opportunity of riding on top of an elephant.

Lee Min Ho reportedly enjoyed his first-ever elephant ride so much that he turned into a commanding ‘city hunter’ despite the danger of falling.

Because of the gigantic size of the elephant, Lee Min Ho looked quite small in comparison to the animal, but was able to get on its back without any fear. Reportedly, the 8 elephants used for the shooting were able to be borrowed due to the actor’s immense popularity in Thailand.

A filming staff member stated, “Lee Min Ho is adapting well to becoming a ‘city hunter’. He brightened up the filming atmosphere by maintaining his relaxed smile throughout the elephant ride.”

Source: Chosun via Nate

source: allkpop

More Lee Min-ho photos from City Hunter
by javabeans | April 21, 2011 | 48 Comments

More stills are out from behind the scenes of City Hunter, the SBS drama starring Lee Min-ho as the character not-quite-so-much-anymore based on the Japanese manga of the same name.

My main takeaway from these latest photos is: Phew, the shaggy mop isn’t here to stay after all. He sports an unrulier look for his Thailand shoots (below, on elephant and in tree), but cleans up nice for his job in the Blue House. The press release calls it a “hunter look”…which makes me think they know not the meaning of “city hunter,” either.

The Thailand scenes take place early on in the drama, and include the sequence pictured below where Lee rides an elephant. In the stills below that, we have snapshots from a comedic scene in wherein Lee’s character runs from danger (with comic actor Kim Sang-ho), chased by a gang, and seeks shelter in a tree.

This’ll be Lee Min-ho’s third drama as leading man, after bursting onto the scene with Boys Before Flowers and following that up with a more modest hit in Personal Taste. I’m not sure how this drama will measure up, and to be honest I’m not that excited about it… but it does have a competent team behind it with some decent experience between them: Directing is the PD behind trendies Brilliant Legacy and Prosecutor Princess, while the scriptwriter worked on medical drama New Heart and Blue House-centered Daemul.

The drama premieres on May 25.

Via Newsen

“City Hunter” reveals still-shots of actress Park Min Young
by ramham424 on April 25, 2011 at 9:25 am

SBS’s “City Hunter” is starting to kick up the hype for its drama by releasing still-shots of actress Park Min Young on set. The actress plays a former Judo competitor by name of ‘Kim Nana’, who now works as a Korean Secret Service agent.

The pictures were taken on April 13th while she was filming at Seoul’s Kwanghwamun Square. The lovely actress was pictured wearing a bright yellow mini-dress and matching yellow gloves.

The scene was filmed to portray Kim Nana’s financial troubles, since her parents passed away when she was in high school and she now has to work various odd jobs to make her way through college.

The production company stated, “Kim Nana is a lovely person who still has a uplifting personality even in a hard environment. She especially portrays the ‘880,000 won generation’ by working odd jobs before getting to work for the Secret Service.”

Source: SPN via Nate

source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2011 08:57 AM | Show all posts
City Hunter’s first kiss scene
by javabeans | April 27, 2011 | 48 Comments

Well, that’s quick. Usually we don’t see the main couple in a drama kissing till the show is at least on the air. But these latest stills from City Hunter (still a month from its premiere) feature the first smooch between Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young, shoots for which took an hour and a half.

Yeaaaah. I’m sure it was purely perfectionism driving the two to keep the kissing session going, right? “No, I think that last one was a little subpar. Let me try it another way, Mr. Director!” At least I know that’d be MY line were I given the opportunity to take advantage of Lee Min-ho.

The scene was filmed at a Kangnam club, wherein Lee’s character is busy in City Hunter mode, which means he’s working a case. For the purposes of this job, he needs a fake girlfriend — and that’s when Park arrives dressed in plainclothes while on duty as bodyguard for the president’s daughter. She’s taken by surprise by his sudden kiss, which frankly strikes me as the best kind of surprise EVER.

However, complicating matters (there are always complications), both characters have already bumped into each other once before, as driver-for-hire and passenger. It remains to be seen whether the outcome of that initial meeting sets them up for a cheerful reunion here or an antagonistic one, but let’s just say we’ve got years of K-drama history pointing to the bickering-romance trope. I mean, they work together. Clearly they cannot get along, am I right?

The drama takes up a tough timeslot, airing opposite Best Love and Romance Town. It’ll premiere a couple weeks behind the other two, on May 25, which may work against it (as the other two may have already established their audiences), or help it (if viewers don’t like the other two and are eager for fresh blood). Time will tell.

Via Star News

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 01:55 PM | Show all posts
omo2 .. awal2 dah ade pics kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 03:07 PM | Show all posts
17/5 nnti ada PC CH kat SBS..harap2 tak kensel...so akak akan g seoul masa itu hehe!!

tak sabar nya nak balik kg jumpa nampyeon lagik huhuhu!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-5-2011 09:59 AM | Show all posts
br aku igt dorang dl dh penah blakon sesama dlm cite yg TOP blakon tu...

she's so lucky...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Lee Min Ho & Park Min Young’s Love Judo for “City Hunter”

Actors Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young shared a sizzling judo session for their upcoming drama “City Hunter.” Lee Min Ho plays Lee Yoon Sung, a MIT graduate who works in the Blue House National Communications Team, while Park Min Young plays Kim Nana, a secret service agent and former judo athlete. The two leads will develop a romantic relationship as they bicker away.

On April 29th, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young met at a gymnasium to film a judo scene. In the scene, Kim Nana (Park Min Young) is coaching Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) and other agents of the National Communications Team some basic judo techniques. While Yoon Sung is skilled in various areas, including martial arts, he hides his abilities and plays along Nana’s coaching advice. The two share a heart-stopping moment as Kim Nana pinned down Lee Yoon Sung. Both gaze into each other’s eyes, and it seems as if the two may kiss at any second.   

Both actors have been taking judo lessons for two months to make the scenes as real as possible. Their hard work and passion for the production was evident as they completed shooting without a hitch. Actress Park Min Young put in a lot of hours into training for her athletic character. It’s been said that the two leads will have a signature move where Nana throws and pins Yoon Sung over her shoulder.

Representatives of the production crew stated, “Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young trained several months to perfect the moves, and the audience will be able to feel their passion right on the screen. Fans can expect great things from ‘City Hunter.’”

“City Hunter” is based on the best-selling Japanese manga by Hojo Tsukasa, which sold over a million copies just in Korea. The original manga by Tsukasa is set in 1980 Tokyo, but the drama adaptation will take place in modern day Seoul.

“City Hunter” is set to air its first episode May 25th.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2011 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Reply 148# airwickss

shomelllnya park min young...jeles tgk kapel ni

(aku rasa better lagi dr yoo chun...larikkkkkkkkkkk)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply 149# dauswq

ya betul..
minho ensem byk dr yoochun...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Reply 150# airwickss

berbanding ngan kimbum?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply 151# dauswq

mesti la kimbum lagik ensem...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 152# airwickss

choyy...suruh die belakon jadi hero plak
tak kemana ngan watak pembantu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 153# dauswq

sila tggu drama terbaru beliau...
beliau sedang gigih pektis aktiviti pertahanan diri..
tp bukan taekwando ka judo ka..
drama tu asal dr manga/anime jugak...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply 154# airwickss

ker karate atau pon cm mino jugak blajar kali...lagipon derang berdua nih selera pn sama...
windu ewiks...sihat???

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2011 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 155# Ley

yuhuuu ley..
ai sihat2 ajer... yu pekaba..
winduuuu...

yg ai baca tu, dia tulis kimbum tgh belajar martial art ajer..
x tau la martial art jenis apa dia belajar..
silat cekak kot..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2011 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Reply  dauswq

ya betul..
minho ensem byk dr yoochun...
airwickss Post at 7-5-2011 14:07

sgt setuju!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 08:42 AM | Show all posts
hampir nak lupa citer nih, nasib belum start

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:49 AM | Show all posts
nak sgt tgk citer ni....dah lama tunggu....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Lee Min Ho Transforms into a Badass with Guns for “City Hunter”

We’ve seen Lee Min Ho climb trees, fight twelve-against-one, and do judo for his upcoming drama “City Hunter.” This time, Lee Min Ho displays his city hunter charms with guns. According to the production company behind “City Hunter,” Lee Min Ho showed off perfect shooting skills while filming in Thailand. Apparently, he was good enough to be mistaken for a shooting athlete. It’s been said that the actor had been honing his gunnery skills for quite some time with private lessons from a professional. He also frequently visited the shooting range to practice whenever he had time.
During the shoot in Thailand, Lee Min Ho displayed his skills with ease with various revolvers, shotguns, and rifles. Representatives of the production company stated, “Normal people flinch at the sound of gun shots, but Lee Min Ho was a natural with guns. He not only handled the guns like a professional, but also handled the situation like a pro.”
“City Hunter” is based on the best-selling Japanese manga by Hojo Tsukasa, which sold over a million copies just in Korea. The original manga by Tsukasa is set in 1980 Tokyo, but the drama adaptation will take place in modern day Seoul.
“City Hunter” will broadcast its pilot episode on May 25th.   

cdt soompi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 08:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.490069 second(s), 45 queries .