Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: skymania

♥ SS501_Chapter_8 ♥ KHJ New mini album 'LUCKY ♥ Lucky Guy MV

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2011 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by lens188 at 25-10-2011 17:03

wpun artikel ni pnjg lebar, tp sgt2 best bile mbacanye......

What Makes Kim Hyun Joong A Stylist Icon ?

What makes a stylist icon? Is it the ability to lead a trend? The ability to make a current trend work? Or even the basics and the classics to work? To dress according to occasion? To have a unique sense of style that you know immediately it is him/her when you see it? He/she knows what fits, what doesn't? Or all of the above?

In South Korea ,the winner for the stylist award is voted popularly. So it can be said that the public decide who should bring home the award . The celebrities who make the list of nominees are actors and actresses,singers and performers in the Korean entertainment. These Korean celebrities are not only frequently seen in their current or most recent project/work, guestings in many programs but also are most sought after commercial endorsers. The award is, in a sense, an affirmation of what sticks in the mind after being frequently seen. Are they being emulated,copied, idolized? To sum it all in one word,have they become iconic?

Kim Hyun Joong who is at the center of the Pop culture phenomena in South Korea leads the group of nominees for this year's Stylist Icon award to be held this coming November 3rd. If he wins again,it would be his third win in a row. In the previous wins after recieving his awards he left the stage amidst cheers of his fans. This year will be different. He is not only the number 0ne nominee, but will also be on the stage for a special performance of his two recent tracks-Do You Like That and Lucky Guy from the mini album Lucky Guy with eleven runway models. There is already much anticipation at this touted' volutionary idol' concept as released by the organizers of the event.

Kim as a celebrity gets multiple Press coverage for all his scheduled activities. And his fans also provide wonderful shots of him in many of his events. The public also see him in television guesting in variety programs, commercial films , uploaded fan made videos in Youtube ,his MV's and various other videos of past and most recent performances.

In these appearances it is difficult to miss the Kim Hyun Joong style in dressing, his hairstyle, accessories and how he put them all together to make them uniquely his.It helps of course that he is handsome,his body is well toned,his height is ideal,he moves with grace and he plays the part.

He has that princely charm in well fitted suits,single or double breasted. He carries casual wear, boots,hats,sun glass and scarves in nonchalance manner.He has the country boy air in checkered polos and blue jeans. Even an ordinary TShirt, pajamas,the soccer uniform on him looks fabulous.What can the man not able to wear? Even if he wears rags and sack cloth, he will still win best dressed and look fantastic.

This is not lost on designers and Clothes companies who entrusted to Hyun Joong to wear their creations in different seasons of the year to influence buyers.

Hyun Joong's got style, and he can flaunt it all he wants , to your's and mine's delight.

credit: aprilstarr@ emprezz.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2011 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Kim Hyun Joong gives 90 degree bow to people

Kim Hyun Joong coming back with ‘Lucky’ album, the ...
lens188 Post at 22-10-2011 21:40

he really mean what he said .. please watch FO episode 65 ... the conversation between him and seungri ( bigbag) .... he do mention that if he meet big bang or super junior ... he will bow 90 degree ... which all fan now really see it ...

this is why i admire this donsaeng so much ...  i do love when he said , he want to marry someone is not materialistic ... super beautiful and can give him lotsa baby ...

the real 4d person ... feel like wannnaaaa kiss and hugg himmmmm ??? ... yeah for sure ~ <3
{:4_181:}  {:4_181:} {:4_181:}

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 12:30 AM | Show all posts
lens188 Post at 21-10-2011 11:12

owchhhh ... damn so cute .... like a nAUghty boy .... i really wanted to seee who is his future wife ...
that girl must be veryu lucky ....

Lucky guy ... HJ ... lucky girl...... i hope it would be me,.... but ... uuhhhhhhhh .. if only the miracle happen {:4_235:}

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 10:10 AM | Show all posts
credit:babyvfan
lens188 Post at 24-10-2011 21:56

aku ada tgk sekerat program neh....tp raw lahh....tak paham.....cuma mampoo tgk HJ dan kekiutan dia jah....pastu aku stop sbb tak nk bazirkan gig aku...byk org lain yg borak....busan gak....tak paham.....hahaha.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 10:39 AM | Show all posts
aku ada tgk sekerat program neh....tp raw lahh....tak paham.....cuma mampoo tgk HJ dan keki ...
melia_star Post at 27-10-2011 10:10

klau raw yg mls kan......lain ler klau expert bhs diorg...hehehe....kite tunggu jer la kot2 ade yg eng sub and khj cut....idak ler bosan sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 10:45 AM | Show all posts
he really mean what he said .. please watch FO episode 65 ... the conversation between him ...
adelea Post at 27-10-2011 00:26

ecehhh...tetiba rembess giler ngn Hj neh.......what happened to u recently?? hehe.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-10-2011 10:46 AM | Show all posts
ecehhh...tetiba rembess giler ngn Hj neh.......what happened to u recently?? hehe.....
melia_star Post at 27-10-2011 10:45

dah tgk pic kat hyunnies blog x? lg merembes giler....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 10:50 AM | Show all posts
owchhhh ... damn so cute .... like a nAUghty boy .... i really wanted to seee who is his f ...
adelea Post at 27-10-2011 00:30

come back yg ni dia cute sgt kan.....tp walaupun cute2 n sometimes people say he's so pretty, beautiful etc, but actually he is still very the jantan.....aku percaya tu.....tak pernah berubah......he's very stylist indeed.....love him in watever outfit he wore.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2011 11:00 AM | Show all posts
dah tgk pic kat hyunnies blog x? lg merembes giler....
lens188 Post at 27-10-2011 10:46

takat aku tgk pkul 2 pg tadi.....yg fansign kt Korea tu kaaa?? ntahlahh...lately asyik rembess ng kekiutan dia jah....comparelah ngn mana2 girl idol pun, still he's the cutest among all.....cant defeat him.....

arghhh...naperlah aku suka sgt namja kiut2 neh....buang tebiat ke haperr...........[size=14.1667px][size=14.1667px]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:00 AM | Show all posts
melia_star Post at 27-10-2011 10:45

bukan recently ... hari hari memang macam nihhh he he he .... tak tahan tgk "beautiful prince" cam KHJ nihhh
since day 1 nampak dia dah jatuh cinta .. makin hari makin cinta.... {:4_189:}

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts
bukan recently ... hari hari memang macam nihhh he he he .... tak tahan tgk "beautiful pri ...
adelea Post at 27-10-2011 11:00

bukan apa sejak klip dia pi dinner n kuar mabuk2 tuh, aku tgk ko mcm tak suka dia mcm tuh...so, aku expect maybe 'cinta' ko dah semakin pudarrr.............rupa2nya semakin mendalam gituuu......

aku maseh di sini, terus mendalami cintakasih yg mmg sudah mendalam.....gila bayang gitu.......tak sedar diri ajjumma neh....[size=14.1667px][size=14.1667px]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:14 AM | Show all posts
pic ni....i like seribu kali....hehehe...

credit:hyunniespexers

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2410# melia_star

haa..betul2....fansign kat korea....yg ni antaranye yg aku suke.....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
come back yg ni dia cute sgt kan.....tp walaupun cute2 n sometimes people say he's so pretty, ...
melia_star Post at 27-10-2011 10:50

i know he is really "jantan" but was hide because off his beautiful look ... ....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Reply  melia_star

haa..betul2....fansign kat korea....yg ni antaranye yg aku suke.....
lens188 Post at 27-10-2011 11:19

aduhh....yg fansign neh mmg semua kiut2 belaka....aku save semua pic tuh....
aku tgk hat satu fancam neh, ada budak sekolah aeygeo ( act cute ) dpn dia....siap nari2 lagi....dia tgkkk jer budak tuh...senyumm jer.....comey la sgt......time tu adalah bbrp budak act cute dpn dia.....tak taulah kenapa.....aku rasa diorang mmg gilerkan kekiutan dialah......sampaikan dia nk balik pun bebudak tu mcm tak relakan....siap rayu2 bagai.....oppa! oppa! katanya.....kelakar sgt.....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:30 AM | Show all posts
i know he is really "jantan" but was hide because off his beautiful look ...  ....
adelea Post at 27-10-2011 11:26

khennn.....aku dolu2 kan tak minat ngn korea2 neh....aku pun pikir laki korea yg kiut2 neh gay bagai.....tp lepas kenal HJ dan really into him, baru aku tau bukanlah kehendak dorang wajah dorang kiut neh....mmg dah natural gitu.....tp jiwa dan perasaan mrk still very manly.....perasaan penuh pd pumpuan....pasai tu dorang digilai gadis2/wanita seluruh donia.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2011 11:31 AM | Show all posts
aduhh....yg fansign neh mmg semua kiut2 belaka....aku save semua pic tuh....
aku tgk  ...
melia_star Post at 27-10-2011 11:26

fancam tu aku x tgk lagi....kat celah mane plak tu ek....tp mmg betul la....apsal la dia ni makin hr btambah cute....x jemu mata memandang..hehehe....agak2 nnti event 3hb tu dia leh menang x?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 11:41 AM | Show all posts
fancam tu aku x tgk lagi....kat celah mane plak tu ek....tp mmg betul la....apsal la dia ni ma ...
lens188 Post at 27-10-2011 11:31

tu kt hyunniepexers gak tuh.....fansign kt busan ke mana ntah...byk tmpat HJ pegi.....aku mmg selalu jenguk hyunniepexers tu sbb dia very updated....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 12:02 PM | Show all posts
bukan apa sejak klip dia pi dinner n kuar mabuk2 tuh, aku tgk ko mcm tak suka dia mcm tuh.. ...
melia_star Post at 27-10-2011 11:04

masa tu merajuk la kejap melia ... ... he he he
seminggu jer merajuk ... pas tu ... cinta membara semula ... ( aku sendiri nak muntah baca ayat nihhhh)

tapi KHJ punya magnet kuat sgt .... nak beralih ke minoz masa city hunter tu pon ... still tak dapat nak kalahkan KHJ ...
KHJ the best ...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by lens188 at 27-10-2011 12:29

Kim Hyun Joong gives grey pants to Lee Seung

Singer Kim Hyun Joong recently talked about a time when he ordered one hundred fifty pairs of grey pants.

Kim appeared on the special 100th episode of SBS's Strong Heart which aired on the 25th, and said, "If I like something I become obsessed with it."

Kim added, "I like grey pants so I ordered one hundred fifty pairs of them. I had thirty pairs of them at first but I gave them to people and now I only have four pairs. So I ordered them again."

Kim brought the pants to the studio for MC Lee Seung Gi. He said, "I'm wearing them right now and I brought them for Lee. These pants are nice because they go along with any kinds of clothes."

Lee tried the pants on right after he received them.

Model Song Kyun Ah made people laugh by saying, "They look like baggy trousers. I think you should not wear the same colored clothes with the pants."

Source: TV report
Credit:en.korea

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 06:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.904735 second(s), 39 queries .