CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

"BEYONCE "IA..SF era"Grammys!Big win!No surprise,so expected!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 7-11-2008 09:48 AM | Show all posts
kudos to Ryan Tedder yang menghasilkan lagu yang hebat ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2008 10:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #240 fredbok87's post

what's so different about the song?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 12:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #242 idolfan's post

It's her opinion. Biar la dier nak ckap different or whatnot. To me, this is one of Bee's best ballad as well. Such a beautiful beautiful song.

Bee performed "If I Were A Boy" at EMA's earlier today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBl08pgSjQ

That outfit is so weird! Haha. But performance as usual, Bee killed it! But I wish she perform "Single Ladies". She's gonna kill that one SO much more!

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 7-11-2008 12:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 01:06 PM | Show all posts
omg...

i just can't stop spinning I Am...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 01:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #243 `pSyCho`'s post

bee feeling2 robot...

kunun nk nyanyi lagu tu statik..

tapi xtahan...nak gerak gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 02:04 PM | Show all posts

Reply #245 isskandar's post

Haha. Tue la psal kan? Dier ingat dier bleh nyanyi duk diam mcam tue je. But Bee is not Leona. lol.

Dier mesti nak move around gak. I love when she moves her head around like that, mcam Michael gitu. So cute! Haha. In fact, I think this performance is Michael Jackson's influence! Baju yg lbih kurang mcam baju Thriller Michael, looks like 80's something. The moves Bee did, the head thing, shoulder thing, the Sasha glove, which is Michael's style as well, but skrang Bee pun dah ader trademark sendiri! YAY! I love Beyoncé!!!!!

AMAZING performance as usual tho! I want to she perform "Single Ladies" next time tho!!!! I want to see her dance her ass off!!!

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 7-11-2008 03:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-11-2008 02:06 PM | Show all posts

Her outfit is so weird...And the performance also is so weird too with all the body movement..But,kinda unique at the same time..

And I got confuse at first, coz I see Shasha Fierce not Beyonce...Then when she pulled-off her mic from the stand-in, only that time she turn into Beyonce...am i correct psycho?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 02:08 PM | Show all posts

i was asking her not you bimbo.

i was asking what is so different about the song? in what sense?

gosh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2008 02:12 PM | Show all posts
yah..bee memang terkenal dgn ambil 'inspiration' from this and that..just like tyra..."this photoshoot has been inspired by bla bla bla"...

mcm..that perfomance yg konon2 dia inspire dr mr and mrs smith..padahal britney dah buat the same style way before...hahaha..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 02:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #249 idolfan's post

Okay. LMAO. Someone's mad.

Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 7-11-2008 02:06 PM
Her outfit is so weird...And the performance also is so weird too with all the body movement..But,kinda unique at the same time..

And I got confuse at first, coz I see Shasha Fierce not Beyonc ...

That is Beyoncé. Time Sasha tue biler dier start gerak giler2, and then going crazy with her vocal. That's Sasha. Time last2 tue pun same.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 7-11-2008 02:04 PM
Haha. Tue la psal kan? Dier ingat dier bleh nyanyi duk diam mcam tue je. But Bee is not Leona. lol.

Dier mesti nak move around gak. I love when she moves her head around like that, mcam Michael ...

yup, so damn Jacko with that outfit, glove n bla3..

She will dance like there's no tomorrow ever after with Single Ladies!!!:pompom:

Can't wait to see she shake her butt off with her non-stop dance move n bla3...

btw, her head move kat dalam performance tuh mmg iols selalu buat kalo denga lagu Single Ladies...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 6-11-2008 10:26 PM
Did anyone got chills biler Bee nyanyi "Halo" time 2nd verse yg "Haloooooo wuhhuuuu wuhhhhhuuuuuuu". Seriously, AMAZING giler. So heavenly dgr time tue. Siap sing along skali. Gives me goosebump! ...

Yup!!
Totally agree!!
Siapa yg x rase goosebump memang pekak..!!
Best sgt2 lagu!!
For the first time, i'm praying that this song will make to the top as Irreplaceable!!
Plsss!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 05:28 PM | Show all posts
it's so funny reading beyonce kejap jadi beyonce and then jadi sasha..like omg..

do you really need to be someone else? to have a different personality..so that you could do something huge and extravagant?

okay lah..paham..memang ada org jenis mcam tu...but for her to really tell the world..and she has 2 personalities...macam ...tak weird ke?

like..'hey now i'm beyonce coz i'm not moving..im just standing still and sing my heart out.."and in a minute..."hey...i'm dancing my butt off..so now i'm Sasha Fierce gurl!"...

technically memang logic lah..but dunno..maybe Beyonce takdelah literally cakap macam tu..maybe her fans je yang over excited dgn her split personalities...oh lupe...fans dia byk yang saiko..no wonder..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 06:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #253 idolfan's post

Suke ati dier la nak buat this whole 2 split personalities ke x. Dier did this whole album thing for her FANS. and all her fans sume suke giler this idea. besides she already create this SASHA thing since 2001, cause she really2 shy in real person. it's not like this is a NEW thing. so she wants to separate them both so it's easy for people to notice and understand it. but not understand in a serious way of course. just understand the differences between both. it's not a SERIOUS thing at all. it's not meant to be taken seriously. Even i'm not. she did all these to pleased fans. FANS. Btw, it's not like she's the only one yg ader alter-ego. I think technically almost every artist ader own alter-ego, but Bee punye je yg unfortunate paling famous cause MAJORITY people knows about it. even haters.

I really dun get why you so fuss about with this whole Bee/Sasha thing. and if you ever think Beyoncé fans the only one yg psychotic, you're wrong. EVERY fanbase artist2 yg famous sumenye psycho, and giler. dorang x waras, and will defend their artist NO MATTER what. So it's not just a Bee thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 06:54 PM | Show all posts
haha. not to be taken seriously? really? you hav always taken it super seriously. hahaha

i have never seen bee as a shy girl..if you want to see mcm mana true shy girl is..the best example for now is Leona..u boleh nampak dgn jelas...and i dont think bee pernah ada pun that quality...i mean..dr segi shy ke tak shy..

yeah..memang other artiste pun have their own alter egos but..tah...it is just funny....the way you put it pun funny....anyway..i tak ckp semua fans beyonce psychotic..i believe masih ada yang waras...but you have said it for yourself..sesuai lah dengan nick name you tu kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 07:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #255 idolfan's post

I never taken it seriously, but sometimes when I OVERLY excited about something, I cannot control myself, so you guys see all my posts yg terlalu excited, korang trus automatically ingat I ambik bende tue seriously. i ALWAYS hype when there's any news or Bee's related. not my fault that I feel that way.

YOU have never seen her as shy girl, but that's only your opinion. if you really know her, and watch all her journey; interviews/commentary/behind-the-scene/etc (yg x de mengena ngan onstage), you see that she's humble, private, and REALLY shy. but then again, you're NOT that fan of Bee, so you dunno. Leona as shy girl? well, i dunno about that since I never follow all her stuff anyway. mungkin dier blum kluarkan EGO dier lagie kot. maybe in the next few years. haha.

My nickname je psycho but i'm not psychotic. lol.

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 7-11-2008 07:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2008 07:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #256 `pSyCho`'s post

maybe youre not..but you obviously acting that way. haha

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2008 04:30 PM | Show all posts
New promo! One of my favourite!!!! Look at her leg like that!!!! DAMN! Beyonce is perfect!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2008 06:21 PM | Show all posts
mind to read...

Disc 1: I Am

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2008 06:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #259 nashrudean's post

Is this your review or what? Haha. It doesn't sound like you, at all.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 09:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.884916 second(s), 41 queries .