CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2617|Reply: 7

Tribute to a special friend

[Copy link]
Post time 10-10-2007 12:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

dear all....24th Sept 07..a fellow colleague passed away after a long battle with breast cancer...the news sadden us and everyone mourned for her.
what sadden me the most , i didn't even had the chance to say my goodbye and most important thing is to ask for her forgiveness for any of my wrong doings towards her. i had the chance , it's just that i was too busy with my work and i didn't join the many trips my fellow friends made to her house and visited her.
you can say i was devastated on her funeral day. therefore, i vow to myself not to let the same situation happens again....god willing.

let me share with you why she was so special. Leela was the kindest person i've ever met my whole life. She was willing to lend help when u need it, lend you her ears, sent cards to each and everyone of us who celebrates raya, xmas, CNY, deepavali every year without fail. I can't remember the last time i see her being angry, pissed off, etc eventho some of us were practically screaming at her for work-related mistakes. she would just say "don't worry. i'll work it out" or "i'm very2 sorry. it won't happen again".oh dear...she won't miss any company event..she held the company and her collegues dear to her even to her last breath..her funeral. She was holding on for the sake of her 2 kids. she was holding on to the old memories. One thning i learnt from her, cherish what you have and old memories. It will take you as long as god willing.

hence, my friend, pls2 do not ake anyone for granted. say whatever you want to say today. express your love this minute. do not wait till 2moro as 2moro might never come.  don't wait. if you do,just think that another forumer had done this and the action devastatedher so much and she cries everytime she thinks of the friend....

P/S Especially to all ladies, pls do a regular check-up.
Salam Ramadhan & Aidilfitri.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2007 09:03 AM | Show all posts
sedihnya sia baca sky

may her soul rest in peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2007 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Sori to hear......May Her Soul Rest In Peace...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2007 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Tis such a touching testimonial and a heart rending happening sky ... you r absolutely right.... the biggest mistake i've ever did is taking things for granted and god willing i dont want to repeat the same mistake again

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2007 03:42 PM | Show all posts
May God grant eternal rest to her soul

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2007 09:40 AM | Show all posts
may her soul rest in peace...

and God will comfort her family during this dificult time

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2007 11:04 AM | Show all posts
a real touch...

[ Last edited by  navyna at 17-10-2007 11:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2007 09:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 yondoi's post

oo yaa laa itu frennnn

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 09:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058494 second(s), 36 queries .