Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mr.kulop

MotoGP

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2007 01:07 PM | Show all posts
yang GP asia naper nmpk slow yer?

adakah disebabkan oleh rupabentuk moto tersebut?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2007 07:59 PM | Show all posts
motogp prototaip......

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Stoner
Vermeulen
Melandri
Rossi
Pedrosa

stoner menang lagik pagi tadi.......

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 05:32 PM | Show all posts
abis la rossi ................ motor dia mmg tak power la

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Motoracing: Jazeman makes winning comeback
By : Arnaz M. Khairul

Jazeman took his sixth win in 10 races.

BOUNCING back from what he described as his worst day ever, Jazeman Firhan Jaafar added another trait to his repertoire when he finished the third weekend of the Asian Festival of Speed (AFOS) with his sixth win from 10 races in the Formula BMW Asia series at the Sentul Circuit on the outskirts of Jakarta, Indonesia.

The 14-year-old had crashed out of Saturday抯 first race, then spun off and only recovered to finish 11th in Race Two the same day, but a serious rethink overnight and focus on regaining his concentration saw Jazeman storm right back into the picture and consolidate his championship lead with a well-deserved second place in Race Three yesterday, after starting from 11th.

Jazeman then roared off to steal the lead from pole sitter and teammate James Grunwell in Race Four. The Sri Cempaka Secondary student never looked back and although Grunwell closed in during the final stages, managed to hold his own for his hardest win thus far in the championship.

"Yesterday (Saturday), it was my worst day ever and I was so upset. After what had happened I just felt like skipping this weekend. But then we did a thorough study, I went back to the hotel with a list of notes to study and I just worked on getting the concentration back. It was all about keeping the focus and concentration," said an elated Jazeman.

"For the second race, the pressure was just unbelievable. But, as I said, it was about keeping focus, so I was focusing on the lights and I had released my clutch a split second earlier than James, which allowed me to get ahead into the first corner. Towards the end, I knew James was closing in while I was suffering a bit of oversteer, but I managed to hold on until the finish.

"It feels great to have come back after a day like Saturday. Now I know it抯 all about being able to bounce back and that's what I did."

The Formula V6 Asia grand race saw Aaron Lim starting on pole after winning the first race on Saturday, but after losing out to championship leader Armaan Ebrahim of Tara-DTM at the start, he held on briefly to second spot before some handling problems got the better of him, allowing Meritus' James Winslow to pass.

"I hadn't come here really expecting to do this well, but with a win and a third place, I am really satisfied," said Aaron.

The next round of the Asian Festival of Speed (AFOS) is at the brand new Chengdu Circuit in China on Sept 15-16.

RESULTS

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 10:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #184 waksir's post

tayar yang tak power bukan motor...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-8-2007 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Motor racing: Fuad gets 3rd fastest time

SEPANG: Ahmad Fuad Baharudin got the third fastest time in the qualifying session of the third leg of the Petronas Sprinta FIM Asian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit on Saturday. The 28-year old Petronas Sprinta Yamaha rider clocked 1:07.540 and will start Sunday's race third from the grid.

Babie's Sports Racing rider Makoto Inagaki set the pace with 1:07.240 to take pole position while his Japanese teammate Toshiyuki Hamaguchi was the second fastest rider with 1:07.248.

Fuad is 13 points adrift of championship leader Hamaguchi, who is on 90 points.

In the Underbone 115cc category, Mohd Emir Firdaus Hassan set the pace in the qualifying session by posting the fastest lap time to erase Abdul Muhaimin Roslan抯 fastest lap set on Friday.

The Motul KMC YY Pang ace, who clocked 1:26.389s, will start Sunday's race on pole.

Championship leader Wahyu Widodo clocked 1:26.505 to be the second fastest rider of the day, and Harian Metro SCK Racing rider Norizman Ismail came in third with 1:26.658.

Tickets priced at RM10 can be purchased at the Sepang International Circuit tomorrow.

The first 2,000 early birds to the race that flags off at 9am will receive an event cap and other goodies by the organiser.

Parking is free. Besides that, motorsports fans will stand a chance to win a Limited Edition Yamaha 135LC/Honda Wave S-125cc by taking part in a contest.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2007 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Get a MME race ticket for only 50 sen

SEPANG: Tickets for the 12-hour Petronas Primax 3 Merdeka Millennium Endurance (MME) race went for RM10 each in previous editions. But for the eighth edition at the Sepang F1 Circuit from Aug 23-25, it will cost only 50 sen.

The decision to reduce the price was taken by the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) in conjunction with the 50th National Day celebrations.

The project manager for the MME, Ma#hah Hashim, said: 揟he collection from ticket sales will go to welfare organisations to be announced later.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2007 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Rossi faces tax evasion investigation

ROME: Italy's tax agency is investigating former world motorcycling champion Valentino Rossi for suspected tax evasion, an agency spokesman said on Wednesday.

The spokesman said the agency was examining possible tax evasion on undeclared revenues of 60mil euros (US$82.61mil) from 2000 to 2004.

The investigation is linked to Rossi's decision in 2000 to take up residence in Britain to take advantage of favourable tax conditions.

揟he tax agency is rightly doing its job,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2007 06:23 PM | Show all posts
X-1R Red Bull harap menang
Oleh Nor Faizah Mohamed

FAKTOR enjin dan nasib bakal menjadi penentu utama aksi pasukan X-1R Red Bull Racing dalam Perlumbaan Merdeka Millenium Endurance (MMER), 25 Ogos ini.

Empat pelumbanya - Nurul Alis Aidil Akhbar (Kiki), Deanna Yusoff, Phillippa Yoong dan Hiroko Nakamura - nyata mengharapkan keputusan lebih baik berbanding musim lalu tambahan dengan purata catatan masa sepusingan 2:46s yang dilakukan mereka ketika sesi latihan, bulan lalu.

MMER edisi 2006 menyaksikan jentera Satria GTi R3 X-1R Red Bull Racing yang dipandu Deanna dalam kategori kelas B, gagal menamatkan saingan berikutan masalah kotak gear di saat akhir.

揔ami percaya dengan kemampuan enjin untuk MMER kali ini. Tapi, masih awal untuk meramal sebarang kemungkinan kerana kami hanya akan gunakan enjin sebenar pada hari perlumbaan,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2007 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Moto GP: Capirossi investigated for tax evasion

ROME: Loris Capirossi is under investigation for alleged tax evasion

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2007 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Motor Sports: No irregularities found, result stands
By : Arnaz M. Khairul

TEAM Meritus yesterday heaved a sigh of relief after it was announced that the result of Round Six of the Formula V6 Asia (FV6A) series at the Sentul Circuit in Indonesia was final.

Organisers Motorsport Asia Limited yesterday clarified there were no irregularities found with parts on board three Meritus FV6A, which were sent to Britain for further tests following a scrutineers

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2007 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Legendary driver Stuck and son to race in MME

PETALING JAYA: Racing legend Hans-Joachim Stuck leads the entries of an impressive line-up for the Petronas Primax 3 Merdeka Millennium Endurance (MME) at the Sepang F1 Circuit on Aug 25.

Winner of the 24-hour Le Mans Race in 1986 and 1987 and F1 driver between 1974 and 1979, Hans will be partnering his son, Johannes, in the MME.

The Sepang International Circuit general manager, Datuk Azmi Murad, said: 揑t is indeed a privilege to have the legendary driver racing here.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2007 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Sepang Circuit back in business

KUALA LUMPUR: After being closed for 11 days for track repairs, the Sepang Circuit will be opened today for teams participating in the upcoming Petronas Primax 3 Merdeka Millennium Endurance (MME) Race 2007 to conduct their practices.

揥e will open for three sessions beginning tomorrow including for night practices which is until 10pm.  

揙n behalf of Sepang International Circuit, I would like to apologise to all the participating teams and drivers for the inconvenience.

揟he closure was necessary in the interest of safety for repair works on the track,

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2007 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Stoner grabs pole position

BRNO: High-flying Australian Casey Stoner boosted his chances of a seventh win from 12 races by claiming pole position for the Czech Moto GP here yesterday.

World championship leader Stoner, on a Ducati, clocked the fastest lap in a time of 1:56.884 ahead of American defending world champion Nicky Hayden, who was second fastest in 1:57.164.

Hayden's Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa was third wile seven-time world champion Valentino Rossi finished down in sixth.  

John Hopkins was fourth in 1:57.567 despite the American crashing toward the end of the one-hour session.

揑 just pushed a little too hard,'' said Hopkins, who was injured. 揥e're looking good for tomorrow.''

Italian Rossi is trailing Stoner by 44 points in the world championship standings, and his result will be a minor blow to his bid to overhaul Stoner in the remaining seven races.

Stoner, 21, has been the revelation of the season with six wins in 11 outings

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2007 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Fazli the fastest

PETALING JAYA: Ahmad Fazli Sham stayed on course to chalk up his fifth win of the season in the expert category after setting the fastest time during practice in Round Eight of the Petronas Sprinta AAM Malaysian Cub Prix Championships in Batu Kawan yesterday.

The Shell Advance Maju Motor rider has so far won Rounds Two, Three, Five and Six earlier this season.

In the practice season yesterday, Ahmad Fazli clocked 51.741 to set the tone for today抯 race.

Zamri Baba of Petronas Sprinta Ah Hong was second fastest after setting a time of 51.792 while Ahmad Fazli抯 team-mate Suhadi Ali Rahmat was the third fastest with a time of 51.918.

揑 am quite satisfied with my bike抯 settings. I do not think we are going to make any drastic changes for the race,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-8-2007 11:04 PM | Show all posts
stoner menang lagik..............

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2007 08:41 AM | Show all posts

kalah lagi...

John Hopkins, left, Casey Stoner, center, and Nicky Hayden, right, pose for photographs during the winner ceremony of the MotoGP race of the Czech Motorcycle Grand Prix at the Brno circuit, Czech Republic, Sunday, Aug.19, 2007.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2007 03:32 PM | Show all posts
mmg ternyata MOTOR yg lbh power drp penunggangnye.
tahun ni mmg ducati hebat ........ yamaha hancussss, rossi payah nak menang

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2007 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Fugazi team go local

PETALING JAYA: Fugazi Racing are determined to overcome the odds to put up a strong performance at the Petronas Primax 3 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race (MME) at the Sepang F1 Circuit on Saturday.

Unlike the main contenders who have invested on top-class drivers and powerful cars, Fugazi racing are fielding an all-Malaysian line-up in the Open category.

Wira Dani Daim: One of the drivers for Fugazi Racing team.

揧es, I fully agree that the odds are against us. But we have full confidence in ourselves and in our home-grown talent,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 04:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079820 second(s), 51 queries .