Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kid

Lesson from Aceh tragedy

[Copy link]
Post time 5-2-2005 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-5 10:48 PM:
Where is the wooden mosque? Please show us and pictures of the surrounding area.

So why did allah save objects and not people? Why save sopme mosques and not save some mosques? Any clues to the ...

My response:-

Yup, the same thing goes to the Buddha statue in Sri Lanka. He's supposed to save the lives of his followers instead of saving his own statue. I don't have the pictures of the wooden mosque but it was shown in a documentary film recently.

BTW, you're supposed to answer my question!!! Any scientific explanation why the wooden mosque still standing strong? Since you know abt Physics, I'm sure you've no problem explaining it to me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2005 11:14 PM | Show all posts
If Buddhist made the same claim abt the Buddha statue, then go ahead and ask them the same question.

I don't see the wooden mosque, yu can claim anything yu want and its no use. You probably saw a hoax, you know how muslims are.

So why did allah save objects and not people? Why save sopme mosques and not save some mosques? Any clues to the crazy nature of allah?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-5 11:14 PM:
If Buddhist made the same claim abt the Buddha statue, then go ahead and ask them the same question.

I don't see the wooden mosque, yu can claim anything yu want and its no use. You probably saw ...

You're heckling SFE! That wooden mosque that survives in the Tsunami was shown in one of the Aceh Tsunami documentaries. It's not a hoax b'coz you can't accept the fact that a wooden mosque still standing strong while other wooden houses around it destroyed & being swept away in the giant waves. Do you have any logical answer for that????? I'm waiting for your answer SFE since you're really good at logical reasonings.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 11:36 PM | Show all posts
I don't see it. Neither did you see it live.
If you insist that teh mosque was protected by allah, can you then tell us why did allah save objects and not people? Why save some mosques and not save some mosques? Any clues to the crazy nature of allah?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Just answer my question!!!! If you've no answer, just IGNORE my post & SHUT UP!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Nope, you made the claim that allah protect the mosque, you make sense of it.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2005 11:54 PM | Show all posts
I didn't know that you're that **********:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 11:56 PM | Show all posts
I've told you not everything can be explained with scientific explanation or logical reasonings. Serves you right!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2005 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: Tsunamis don't destroy reinforced concrete buildings with pillars larger than 20cm in width. Most low rise buidlings in Indonesia do not use reinforced concrete. Don't you know? The mosque is taller than 2 stories and do use reinforced concrete for construction.

And don't forget that tarred roads were lifted as if pieces of hardboards, and even steel-girdered bridges snapped like twigs. What else do you need for your cover bluff?
Ahahahahahaha......... thats a joke. Surely you must have forgotten Kinetic energy = MC2. Moemetum = mass x velocity.

KINETIC ENERGY = 1/2 x m x v2  -[ where m=mass of object and v= speed of object.]
Kinetic energy is the energy of motion. An object which has motion - whether it be vertical or horizontal motion - has kinetic energy. There are many forms of kinetic energy - vibrational [the energy due to vibrational motion], rotational [the energy due to rotational motion], and translational [the energy due to motion from one location to another].
This equation reveals that the kinetic energy of an object is directly proportional to the square of its speed. That means that for a twofold increase in speed, the kinetic energy will increase by a factor of four; for a threefold increase in speed, the kinetic energy will increase by a factor of nine; and for a fourfold increase in speed, the kinetic energy will increase by a factor of sixteen. Kinetic energy is a scalar quantity; it does not have a direction. Unlike velocity, acceleration, force, and momentum, the kinetic energy of an object is completely described by magnitude alone. So tell me what had your CIKGU been teaching you?

Debmey wrote: Reinforced concrete buildings no problem. Not to mention, the mosque was rather big and not at the sea front itself. So according to Fuzzy's logic, why did Allah save an object and not the thousands of muslims around it?

You no not what you talk? The tsunami was a secondary act of God? The latter. What was the former lest you forgot?  What was the primary act of God? Let me refresh you befoe you run astray as always. The primary "assault" were a series of quakes clocking magnitude 9, something you'd call the trumpets of God. What the quake didn't finish off, the tsunami did. Banda Acheh was sitting on top of the mother of all quakes. Allah was the Creator who giveth and taketh as HE so sees and wishes. What happened on that tragic day in Banda Acheh was without miracle. An act of God that truly was - for Allah left the mosques to the Ummah as a reminder that HE STANDS BY THE UMMAH NO MATTER WHAT.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 6-2-2005 at 07:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at  07:42 PM:

God that truly was - for Allah left the mosques to the Ummah as a reminder that HE STANDS BY THE UMMAH NO MATTER WHAT.

ARI FUZZMAN

are u saying an object is greater than ur ummah drowned who pray 5x, fast, performing hajj and etc???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 08:03 PM | Show all posts
So why didn't your God save the Churches in Banda Aceh?
http://www.umc.org/interior.asp?ptid=2&mid=6501

Sirombu: 8 killed. 1201 refugees, 259 houses destroyed, 1 school destroyed, 2 churches destroyed.
http://www.faithnews.cc/articles.cfm?sid=5076

The reason why Allah left the mosques standing. For Allah knew from tragedy would come the converter wolves to buy their souls during the time they would be doubting Allah.
http://www.purposedriven.com/en- ... ISAAWMTDFOTNOTL.htm

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 6-2-2005 at 08:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at  08:03 PM:

Sirombu: 8 killed. 1201 refugees, 259 hous ...

how many chruches and how mosques build that so called islam land??

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-6 08:21 PM:

how many chruches and how mosques build that so called islam land??

Actually Aceh is also known as "Serambi Mekah". If I'm not mistaken, Islam sudah wujud di Aceh selepas 200 thn Rasulullah saw. wafat.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at  10:11 PM:

Actually Aceh is also known as "Serambi Mekah". If I'm not mistaken, Islam sudah wujud di Aceh selepas 200 thn Rasulullah saw. wafat.

and that serambi mekah turn hell now. how come ur allah silent and only save object like mosque???;)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 2005-2-6 08:03 PM:

Sirombu: 8 killed. 1201 refugees, 259 hous ...

Salam Fuzzman,

Thanks for the links & for refreshing us with your posts. The mosques that still standing strong in Banda Aceh incl. that particular wooden mosque - got something to do with "keberkatan" & "keikhlasan". Esp. in the materialistic world where people based their judgements on logical reasonings/scientific explanation to have things CERTIFIED & get RECOGNITION. But they forget abt "keberkatan" & the efforts of the Muslims in that village who built the wooden mosque.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-6 10:16 PM:

and that serambi mekah turn hell now. how come ur allah silent and only save object like mosque???;)

There's a saying - everyone has their own innings. So pls don't embarass yourself looking like a fool with silly questions.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2005 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at  10:38 PM:

There's a saying - everyone has their own innings. So pls don't embarass yourself looking like a fool with silly questions.

hmmm me embarass myself like fool with silly question:hmm:
the one post pics of mosques and yet muslims drowned with the flood. who look silly now???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-6 10:53 PM:

hmmm me embarass myself like fool with silly question:hmm:
the one post pics of mosques and yet muslims drowned with the flood. who look silly now???

Another stupid post!!! Not only the Muslims got drowned but the Hindus & the Christians!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Not to mention your silly remarks that God is punishing the Muslims for idolatry & following the teachings of a fake religion...... blah blah blah according to your predictions. In fact, the frequent occurrences of these natural disasters are indicating that our planet is returning to its original form where eruptions & explosions are normal sights. This is due to the our environment - polluted air & water, clearing the jungles, leveling hills, the ozone layer is getting thinner & there's a big hole in the ozone layer etc. In fact this will speed up the DOOMSDAY!

Of course to some people, these natural disasters are NORMAL b'coz it happens to other planets too in the SOLAR SYSTEM. But don't forget our earth is a living planet with living things like humans, animals, plants etc. The frequent occurrences of these natural disasters are no longer a normal thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2005 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at  11:13 PM:
Not to mention your silly remarks that God is punishing the Muslims for idolatry & following the teachings of a fake religion...... blah blah blah according to your predictions. In fact, the fr ...

still arguing with me .

what can i say, just WATCH.

did not sabah was in tremble today??

u want that tremble to reality??

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 7-2-2005 at 12:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 12:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.321746 second(s), 42 queries .