CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1167|Reply: 6

[IT & Technology] Unlock PST Password

[Copy link]
Post time 16-9-2021 03:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
PST Password Recovery is an excellent software that accommodates instant password recovery from the PST files secured with passwords. Due to its integrated algorithm, this software can unlock simple or multilingual passwords. It supports all the versions of MS Outlook PST (ANSI and UNICODE) files. The software also provides a free trial version for the users to know its features and working process.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-9-2021 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Run SCANPST.EXE on the backup of the locked PST file.
Note: Find the EXE at given paths for different Outlook Versions.
For Outlook 2007
32 Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
64 Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12
For Outlook 2013
32 Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
64 Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
For Outlook 2016
32 Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
64 Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
Note: If you are already using the backup file of the original one, avoid the backup option in SCANPST.EXE.

Launch the ScanPST tool on your system and click the Browse button to select the password-protected PST file.
After adding the PST file, click the Start button.
elect the password-protected PST file

Check the checkbox, ‘Make backup of scanned file before repairing.’ And if the tool shows ‘errors were found in this file,’ then click the Repair button.errors were found in this file
Once the file is repaired, click OK to exit the tool.
Now, launch command prompt,
Type the path of PST in the command prompt like: C:\My Documents\pst19upg.exe – user.pst.
A copy of PST file with .psx format will be created. Now, rename the backup PST file similar to the old PST file.
Launch Outlook and import the new password removed PST file.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2021 07:01 AM | Show all posts
A few weeks back, I had forgotten my Outlook PST files password. I had searched for free manual techniques but unfortunately, I couldn't find any solution. Then, I met my old mate Harry who gave me his wisdom about Outlook and its file formats. Obviously, he can because he is a Developer in Microsoft. Then, he gave me this interesting professional software advice to recover PST files password. This PST Password Remover Tool helped me to recover my PST files. I must say you should at least try its free demo version.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2022 07:41 PM | Show all posts
If you are searching for a simple solution to unlock PST password, then SysCurve PST Password recovery tool is the best choice. By using this tool, you can remove or reset Outlook PST password. The software also provide option to set a new Password option.

To know more, visit: https://www.syscurve.com/pst-password-recovery.html

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2022 03:12 PM | Show all posts
If you want to remove the password from the Outlook PST file then Outlook PST Password Remover of MailConverterTools is the best solution for you. It offers the option to select Single/Multiple files to remove the PST file password. Moreover, it offers interactive GUI to its professional and non-professional users. Download its free demo version to understand its working procedure.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2022 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jasonl.westbroo at 4-8-2022 08:11 PM

You can try PST Password Recovery Software which easily remove and recovers Outlook PST passwords. It also recovers PST file passwords and it has a simple and attractive GUI that helps each user immediately understand its working process. It has the capability to work with all MS Outlook versions and also works on all Windows operating systems. Try the free trial version of the Outlook PST Passwoord Recovery Application.

Visit here:- https://www.gaintools.com/pst/password/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-8-2022 04:40 PM | Show all posts
You can try PST Password Recovery Tool which is an easy and simple solution. you can run this tool easily even if you are a non-technical user. you can easily recover the password with the help of professional tools. In case you are searching for an advanced utility then PST Password Recovery software is the best solution available. It also gives a free demo version for all the users. This tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows based operating system and provides a highly interactive GUI interface to its technical and nontechnical users. Download the free demo versions of the application.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.422283 second(s), 33 queries .