CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CARI-MAL

Eksploitasi Seni Orang Asli Filipina, Vlogger Israel Digesa Diisytihar Persona N

[Copy link]
Post time 8-8-2021 03:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku dlu rajin tgk dia.  Lps dia buat royanan terhadap mesia apa bagai.. trus x tgk2 dah.  Naik meluat..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2021 07:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
eyansss replied at 7-8-2021 09:27 PM
aku pun dengar yang dia ditrain tu...  dan dia dibayar untuk train aka branwaish orang lain...  na ...

Kan....mmg ciri2 yahudi sungguh

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2021 09:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
edayildiz replied at 7-8-2021 04:29 PM
herlok jgk muka dia ni..mmg pure yisrael ke muka gini?
balik jer la duk tel aviv sana..
teringt ci ...

Family dia org palestine yg duduk dkt kaw. org Israel menjadikan dia rakyat israel. Mungkin parent ada power sb boleh duduk senang dkt area org israel

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2021 10:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Perangai Yahudi sungguh. Duk masuk negara orang lepastu buat content UTube untung sendiri je. Macam Yahudi ambik tanah Palestine laaa.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2021 11:30 AM | Show all posts
masih wujud ke mamat ni?

aku block apa2 pasal dia....sb nyampah....AHAHAHA...tetibe muncul balikk adoiyaiii

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2021 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Thunderclouds replied at 7-8-2021 06:16 PM
Dia ni yg mgelumpoq xleh masok msia sbb passport israel dia tu xlaku jenih holier than thou. Isr ...

haah, betul la tu. Dah la burukkan pulak nama malaysia, padahal banyak dah orang Malaysia tolong masa dia tersadai dekat airport tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-8-2021 01:53 PM | Show all posts
orang gini la yg kita benci, juara bab burukkan orang & ambik kesempatan

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2021 06:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Abis u Nas Academy yg Catriona Gray siap nak jd tenaga pengajar utk bakal2 ratu cantik pun scam lah yer??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2021 10:09 AM | Show all posts
ChildrenOfBodom replied at 7-8-2021 05:04 PM
Ni lah contoh umat pelesitin dambaan ummah... mcm anak haram , penipu...annoying sial

Dear Louise,

I have also kept my silence for 2 years out of respect to you. But I can't let you share falsehoods on the Internet for free.

I was very inspired by your story. In fact, I was so inspired by what you achieved that I flew in from Singapore to the Province in the Philippines just to SUPPORT YOU.

As you can see in the picture, we are trying to tell the world about your story. By the way, no other media did that. They just report from their fancy offices. But we wanted to go the extra mile for you.

We spent 2 days flying and we were very excited for your story of how you "revolutionised the cacao industry in your province" according to the Internet. We know the "story" already, so that's why we flew in to come meet you.

To my biggest sadness and surprise, your story was not true on the ground. Once we arrived at your plantation, once we saw the village and talked to the farmers, we came to the conclusion that there is no story here. That the awards on the Internet are just that...awards.

Our investigation has made it clear that your story in the media is false. And that there are no "200 farmers" that you work with, and there are no Cacao plantations that you don't personally profit from.

Even though we flew in for 2 days, we had to pack up and leave because I will never ever put Fake News on Nas Daily. I was so sad because we have invested tens of hours to support you.

When we told you in person that we believe your story is not true, you understood us and you bid us farewell. We thanked you for your time and your hospitality and we went back to the airport. In fact, we took nice pictures with your family before we left.
The Cacao project you mentioned is a family business which you profit from.

I flew back to Singapore disappointed. But of course, I didn't want to hurt you. I would never want to do that. I flew in to support you in the first place.

So I kept my silence for 2 years. But now that you speak up about it, I have two advices for you:

1) Be truthful about your work. The Cacao Project is not as truthful as the media says it is.

2) Do not share online falsehoods. That is borderline illegal. Everything you said is with malicious intent and it is clearly not how I speak. We have 5 years of evidence to back that up. 40% of my company is Filipino. Our actions back up our words.  

From making Nas Daily, I have learned that sometimes good intentions do go unnoticed. In fact, good intentions get punished sometimes. But examples like yours will never stop us from believing in the good of humanity. We will continue to support the Philippines and we will continue to promote people who need their story told.

Hopefully one day, I can come back and tell your story again. You are, after all, an inspiring individual.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 10:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ResellerMaxis replied at 10-8-2021 10:09 AM

Drew Binsky yg real jew lg baik dan mulia dari si arab babi dambaan ummah melayu nie

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
aku cuma nak tau,pasal apa dia ni berminat sgt nk buat content belah2 asia tenggara ni - msia spore pilipin
pi la benua lain

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zamzam replied at 7-8-2021 05:22 PM
Saper kata dia palestine? Memandai jer.

palestin yg duduk di israel.. bnyak org palestin yg tinggal di israel.. siapa jd ahli parlimen lg

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 7-8-2021 06:23 PM
memang tau dia ni ereb tapi tak tau pulak israeli.

patutlah bijak.

dia yg viral tak boleh masuk malaysia sebab ada passport israel haritu

beliau bagus dlm segi motivasi.. 2 minit videos ka apa ka di youtube

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cmf_premierleag replied at 10-8-2021 11:01 AM
aku cuma nak tau,pasal apa dia ni berminat sgt nk buat content belah2 asia tenggara ni - msia spore  ...

forumer dlm. ni dah meroyan bila tahu dia ni ada kaitan dgn israel... hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sekngucing replied at 10-8-2021 11:02 AM
palestin yg duduk di israel.. bnyak org palestin yg tinggal di israel.. siapa jd ahli parlimen lg

true.masa akak cikcur di falestin, army yg duk jaga pintu masuk al aqsa tu mmg ereb palestin yg berkhidmat sama israel military
mmg ummah falestin dikira sbg israel citizenship
dan ramai je ummah muda palestin bekerja di jerusalem (sbb ni dlm tembok besar and nk masuk sini sume ada checkpoint....depa kerja dgn Israel's companies)
even di tel aviv sendiri ada berpuluh ribu ummah moslem dan masjid bersepah2 sana sini
aman2 je ummah moslem disana
cuma citizenship depa mmg israel

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cmf_premierleag replied at 10-8-2021 11:12 AM
true.masa akak cikcur di falestin, army yg duk jaga pintu masuk al aqsa tu mmg ereb palestin yg be ...

ummah palestin di tebing barat pun aman aman

ummah di gaza ni jaa pprt...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2021 11:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sekngucing replied at 10-8-2021 11:16 AM
ummah palestin di tebing barat pun aman aman

ummah di gaza ni jaa pprt...

tau takpe
semedang duk gaduh sesama sendiri.mmg pprt sgt
pastu playing victim

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:26 AM | Show all posts
hehehe classic....memang perangai cam ni pun. manipulate people , context nombor 1.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:30 AM | Show all posts
bini bangkem suka tengok video mamat ni kat fesbuk

dengan muzik dramatik dan effect video melampau

padahal fakta yang dia bagi biasa2 je tahap sekolah menengah je

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2021 11:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ResellerMaxis replied at 10-8-2021 10:09 AM

"We know the "story" already, so that's why we flew in to come meet you.

To my biggest sadness and surprise, your story was not true on the ground. ""
Orang cerdek akan nampak kekencengan disitu.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 03:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066001 second(s), 43 queries .