Post time 19-9-2021 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by cmf_Arwen at 19-9-2021 12:06 AM

h
ttps://youtu.be/4ygdRD4fP3I

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 12:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cmf_Arwen replied at 18-9-2021 11:51 PM
Kalau tengok commentary jiah dgn pes masa s1 dulu tu, jiah ni talkative juga.
Tapi masa hidden ro ...

Ha'ah kan. Commentary tu sbb fokus kat dia n Pes je. N commentary bfore tygn S3. Jiah time tu talkative jgk.

Aku teringt Jiah kat Penthouse special bfore ni. Klu kena tanya bru ckp.
X berapa nak menyampuk klu yg lain bckp.
Yg lain2 tu kemain sebok je nak bckp. Haha.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 12:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cmf_Arwen replied at 18-9-2021 11:41 PM
Penthouse ni banyak buang masa dengan mengulang2 scene yg sama setiap episod. Kalau masa yg ada tu m ...

Ni betul. Scene byk di cut. Tp yg di tyg, ulang2 scene yg sama jgk. S3 ni siap ada recap bagai start epi 7 or 8.
Scene ntah apa2 / tak penting pun ada dityg.
Adei.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 12:17 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cmf_Arwen replied at 19-9-2021 12:04 AM
https://youtu.be/4ygdRD4fP3I

Ni la 1-1nya pengubat hati lepas S1.
Sbb masa tu takde hint langsung Jiah akan blakon S2 or tak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 08:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Penthouse 3 Special / Hidden Room: Story of 540 days.

Video lain tgk kat ig penthousewar_inlife yach. Tp tak semua yg ada.
Tunggu la kat kot2 ada tmpt lain ada yg full.
So far, show ni x kena ngan tajuk. Better baca interview bertulis dorg lps abis Penthouse. Lgi lengkap.
Mcm asal buat jek. Sepatutnya dorg fokus kat watak utama, senior actors. Usaha la yg penting dpt kumpul semua pelakon mcm bfore ni. Kata story of 540 days.

Letak la unreleased /cut scene. Bts sket yg lum penah ditygkan, suka duka dorg sepjg 540 hari shooting bagai.
Ini bagus tyg je terus kat youtube.
Commentary S1 yg tyg kat youtube berjuta lagi best tau.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 08:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Credit to: soompi.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-9-2021 08:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Lee Ji Ah Talks About Playing Two Characters In “The Penthouse ,” Shim Soo Ryun’s Changes Through 3 Seasons, And More

Lee Ji Ah shared a question-and-answer interview after the end of SBS’s “The Penthouse 3.”

“The Penthouse” was Lee Ji Ah’s first return to dramas in two years and became a success in terms of ratings and buzz, each episode’s twists and turns becoming a hot topic as the drama continued for three seasons before coming to an end.

Lee Ji Ah played Shim Soo Ryun, who starts out in “The Penthouse” as the elegant and wealthy queen of Hera Palace, the luxury penthouse apartment where a number of shocking incidents takes place.

The actress said, “Neither my first shoot nor my last shoot felt quite real. From the very first shoot, I had to do a dramatic emotional scene. It’s not easy to do an extreme emotional scene before you can build up experience with your character. As time went on, I became immersed into the character, until I’d spent a year and a half as Shim Soo Ryun. On our last shoot, it didn’t feel real that this would be the last time I would be her. I still don’t feel like ‘The Penthouse’ is over.”

Lee Ji Ah also played another character in the drama, Na Ae Gyo, who looks exactly like Shim Soo Ryun and has a mysterious connection with her. Lee Ji Ah said, “The first thing I had to do was think carefully about the different lives that Na Ae Gyo and Shim Soo Ryun had led. Na Ae Gyo has hit rock bottom in her life and is rougher and bolder than the innocent and pure Shim Soo Ryun, who has lived her whole life cherished and loved. When the two of them met, Shim Soo Ryun still hadn’t gone through any major events in her life yet.”

She continued, “The second thing I had to do was think about their different emotions and situations. Na Ae Gyo was jealous of Soo Ryun’s life, which she couldn’t have, but she also comes to trust her. Shim Soo Ryun was scornful of Na Ae Gyo’s behavior toward her at first, but she feels sorry for her after learning of her pain.”

In particular, Shim Soo Ryun undergoes a number of changes, both external and internal, over the three seasons of “The Penthouse.” Lee Ji Ah said, “Shim Soo Ryun experiences so many things and changes the most of all the characters in the drama. She’s a naive and innocent person in season one, but she also has an internal strength. In season two, I was able to show a more clever, resourceful Shim Soo Ryun, who went into hiding for two years as Na Ae Gyo. She takes more risks and gets involved in action scenes in order to get cathartic revenge. But in season three, she slowly becomes evil herself in order to get rid of evil.”

The actress continued, “The things Shim Soo Ryun goes through and her revenge are at the heart of the story. I had to be really careful in how I portrayed her, and I wanted to show how her pure white image was slowly overtaken by darkness. It was a big challenge for me as an actor, because she wasn’t a simple one-sided character. There were a lot of people who were disappointed that Shim Soo Ryun was no longer a ‘good’ character in season three. But I wonder if Shim Soo Ryun would have been able to stop Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Seo Jin if she hadn’t turned evil. When I think about what she’s been through, and her desire to protect her children, I think that she had some justification in self-defence. I wanted Shim Soo Ryun to realize just what cruelty Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Seo Jin were capable of. If Soo Ryun didn’t stop these characters who had absolutely no conscience, then I think that she and her children would have continued to suffer.”

Credit to:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1489295wpp/lee-ji-ah-talks-about-playing-two-characters-in-the-penthouse-shim-soo-ryuns-changes-through-3-seasons-and-more

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2021 03:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 18-9-2021 09:33 PM
Kahkahkah. Borak kat sini je.  
Lps tu klu ada drama baru, bru lepak kat sana lak.

Yesss i setuju hihihi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2021 03:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 19-9-2021 08:08 AM
Lee Ji Ah Talks About Playing Two Characters In “The Penthouse ,” Shim Soo Ryun’s Changes Th ...

Tq tt selalu beri news, bts psl penthouse

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 08:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lps ni takde dah bts penthouse. Taktau la klu essssbeeeeesssssss tu sudi nak share NG/ Bloopers utk S3 kan.
Hrp2 adil n saksama la.
Dah la ending hauk, yg special semlm pun x berapa nak special , still cut tak share byk esp pics LogRyeon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2021 10:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jiah dah say bye2 tu. Ksiannnn Soo ryeon. Haish.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2021 08:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 19-9-2021 08:01 PM
Lps ni takde dah bts penthouse. Taktau la klu essssbeeeeesssssss tu sudi nak share NG/ Bloopers utk  ...

I gerammmm bab ni. Dah la i tertgk lambat. Melepas la jwb nya.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2021 08:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 19-9-2021 10:47 PM
Jiah dah say bye2 tu. Ksiannnn Soo ryeon. Haish.

Sedihnya huhuhu. Shimlee tu gabungan surname dorg kn

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 08:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Eugene tpaksa la redha je watak yoon hee ditamatkan awal. Dah la tygn seminggu sekali. Terasa lamaaaa ketiadaan sheols. Apa bleh buat kan.
Klu writernim tak over buat storyline psl kelicikan watak jahat smpi ke S3, sah2 watak2 baik hidup semuanya.

Aku masi bitter psl ending penthouse yg hauk.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 09:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilac85 replied at 20-9-2021 08:39 AM
Sedihnya huhuhu. Shimlee tu gabungan surname dorg kn

Itu la. Dah la share igs, baju tu time scene dia mengorbankan diri ke tasik.

Ha'ah. Shimlee tu gabungan surname watak dorg. Selain LogRyeon, 1 lgi nama gabungan dorg, JiSeok. Gigih naw. Gabungan nama sbnr gtuuuu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 09:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilac85 replied at 20-9-2021 08:38 AM
I gerammmm bab ni. Dah la i tertgk lambat. Melepas la jwb nya.

Sbnrnya klu la nak tgk Jiah n Pes je, tak tgk pun xpe. Leh tgk kat ig, ada fans share tu.
Screentime sket sgt. Haha.

Klu nak tgk kyu jin or dak2 hera, mmg rugi la klu terlepas rncgn tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 10:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
September Drama Actor Brand Reputation.

4. Kim so yeon.
8. Lee Ji Ah.
15. Ukj.
16. Eugene.
17. Yoon jong hoon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 11:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku tgk the veil. Ada jgk ubat hilangkan ingtn. Trus teringt kan ubat eun byul tu. Tgk drama lain, fikiran tetap psl penthouse. Huhu.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2021 07:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 20-9-2021 09:02 AM
Itu la. Dah la share igs, baju tu time scene dia mengorbankan diri ke tasik.

Ha'ah. Shimlee tu  ...

Ya tuhannn over the board nau shippers deyoll hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2021 07:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 20-9-2021 11:18 AM
Aku tgk the veil. Ada jgk ubat hilangkan ingtn. Trus teringt kan ubat eun byul tu.  Tgk drama l ...

Knetz memuji actor dlm drama tu hahaha. I pon nk cari drama lain ni or maybe repeat tgk penthouse blk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 08:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089738 second(s), 42 queries .