Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW - Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa : 24 AUG. 2009

Close [Copy link]
Post time 30-1-2009 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales is getting ready for his TV reunion with Kristine Hermosa
by Manila P. Santos | January 29, 2009 9:37 AM

After starring in the Metro Manila Film Fest Viva Films entry Baler and a role in I Love Betty La Fea, Jericho Rosales is now preparing for his next project, Ikaw Lamang, a drama series where he will be reunited with former on-and-off screen sweetheart Kristine Hermosa. To prepare for his role as a pearl diver from Palawan, Echo has been keeping in shape by engaging in his favorite sports. 揘ow I抦 just boxing to build up yung resistensiya ko for my role and to keep fit. I try to box at least once or twice a week. And then I like running. I also do push-ups at home. I haven抰 been going to the gym because it doesn抰 really excite me to lift weights. I don抰 want to discourage others from doing that kasi every person has his own favorite workout, but I抦 different,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2009 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Startexts of Kristine
January 29 2009 at 6:58 PM

01/29/2009 10:56 am

I'm determined to finish my schooling.Gagawin ko talaga lahat makatapos lang ng pag-aaral.It's everybody's goal in life. One day, makikita nyo rin ako na may hawak na diploma and nakasuot ng toga. (Im determined to finish my schooling. I will do everything to finished it. it's everybody's goal. One day, you will see me holding my diploma and wearing my graduation gown.)

01/29/2009 2:39 pm

For those who are asking, wala po akong love life ngayon.I'm single and for now hindi naman ako naghahanap ng boyfriend.I know that love can wait and darating yan sa tamang panahon. ( For those who are asking, i don't have love life now. i'm single and for now I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I know that love can wait and that will come in right time. )

01/29/2009 3:11 pm

Being a good person is being a goal keeper.No matter how many goals we save, people will remember only the one that you missed. Have a great day

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 30-1-2009 10:23 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2009 10:38 AM | Show all posts
The Buzz: Kristine and Diet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ozy5l4tJYQ

Diet's inteview:  I dont think they look like each other. Im happy that I feel inspired again. Optimistic. Because all of us should not forget how love again.

Tin's interview: For as long as Diet's happy. I will be very happy for him and i can see that he's happy.
                     And when asked about their annulment, she said its almost done. Im happy for us both. he's   
                     free and so with me. it's a new start for the both of us.

After they're interviews, reactions for Boy Abunda, Kris Aquino and Ruffa Guttierez. Then Ruffa read the letter about Diet's statement about news that He's running as councilor for Quezon City.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 30-1-2009 10:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2009 04:10 PM | Show all posts
uihhh.. drama baru
dah start ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2009 01:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #301 kapamilyaako23's post

good news for both of them

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2009 11:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #303 kapamilyaako23's post

so it is true that diet and tintin did get married?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-2-2009 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 2-2-2009 11:18 AM
so it is true that diet and tintin did get married?

Yes they really got married in a civil rite ceremony last September 12, 2004. Then Kristine filed for nullification a year after, June 21, 2005. They were really in love with each other that they resort to a secret marriage which the media find out months after.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2009 12:00 PM | Show all posts
EXCLUSIVE: Jericho Rosales is looking forward to being reunited with Kristine Hermosa
by Rhea Manila Santos | January 27, 2009    9:26 AM

With the long-awaited return of their highly-successful love team, Jericho Rosales is very hopeful that fans will enjoy his upcoming TV series Ikaw Lamang with Kristine Hermosa. 揑抦 very excited about working with Kristine. Actually last year pa yun. Sabi ko talaga I want to work with her again because I抦 ready to work with her again. Kasi I took a break from the love team. I just concentrated on working with a different leading lady (last year抯 Kahit Isang Saglit with Malaysian actress Carmen Soo) and did projects that didn抰 require a love team. I think naman that I was able to get and experience what I wanted to experience. So now, since the followers of Kristine and Jericho are still there and so excited, it抯 about time to pay [our] respects to them and say, 慙et抯 do this for them,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2009 05:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #307 kapamilyaako23's post

wow ... thought that the it was just rumour bout her marriage to diet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2009 04:32 PM | Show all posts
hi echotiners!

Lamenye x masuk cini

:bg: its February!!! yehayyyy! Echotin will tape for Ikaw Lamang on 17 Feb 09 :pompom: hope de BTS pics  

- tadi masuk thread A time for Us, Ana de mention yg Echo dtg KL nnt ekk?? harusku pegi nihhhh, Echo punye psl

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2009 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adheq at 30/1/09 04:10 PM
uihhh.. drama baru
dah start ka?

yay! drama baru la

tp lum start lg :bg: hik3 coming soon :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 09:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #311 shanew3stgalz's post

sabar menanti

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2009 10:43 PM | Show all posts

Tin - Tv Patrol 04/02/09

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2009 11:47 PM | Show all posts

Tin - Metro Mag (February 2009)

c/o Ate Gee

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2009 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales is having the time of his life on ABS-CBN
by Rhea Manila P. Santos | February 06, 2009 9:24 AM

Currently part of the cast of I Love Betty La Fea and ASAP

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2009 10:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #314 shanew3stgalz's post

wow ... sexy shots of tintin.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2009 12:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #313 shanew3stgalz's post

nice pic of echotin...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2009 02:41 PM | Show all posts

When it comes to the Philippines' loveliest, Kristine Hermosa is always on top of the list. With numerous endorsements under her belt and countless magazine covers under her cap, her beauty is much celebrated. Her aura and presence are so strong that when she walks into a room, she elicits a collective gasp from everyone. But forget all that for a second. This lady is definitely more than just a pretty face.

Ask her about love and she obviously knows her stuff. Although she giggles after every sentence, it is obvious that she has clear ideas about relationships. Revealing thoughts that are perhaps formulated by experience, Kristine describes love as something that can be beautiful and painful at the same time.

When asked if she is seeing anyone, a definitive “I'm very much single!” interrupts her other wise soft-spoken demeanor. According toKristine, she is not looking to be part of a couple and is content being with friends and getting to know herself more. She says that one of the advantages of being unattached is that she has more time to figure out what she really wants. When it comes to romance, she describes herself as someone who is not focused on finding a partner or actively seeking one. She wisely reasons that it is better to wait and be patient for the right one to find her than rush into a relationship and regret it later.

As for the kind of guy that can capture her heart, Kristine looks for someone who shares her beliefs. Otherwise, he would be an automatic reject when it comes to the compatibility department. Her ideal man also has to be responsible and respectful towards women. Men should be cautious, as there is no fooling this smart young lady. Kristine claims that it is easy to determine if a guy is just feeding her a line. “I can tell,” she says. “They just keep on saying how beautiful I am.”

KRISTINE'S TOP PICKS

RESTAURANT: Claw Daddy, Hossein's, Japanese restaurants
DISH: Seafood
ARTIST: Rihanna, Doris Day
BAR/CLUB: Places where they play RnB
DRINK: Surfer Boy (a secret cocktail recipe) and fresh juices
GETAWAY: Beaches, going abroad, somewhere relaxing

credits to mayumi2pretty

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 8-2-2009 02:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2009 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales speaks up about Heart Evangelista抯 breakup with her businessman boyfriend

After recently signing up again with the Kapamilya network, JerichoRosales is set to take on more acting and singing challenges for 2009.While his career is on the rise, his love life is taking a back seatafter his very public breakup last year with long-time girlfriend HeartEvangelista. Now that Heart has reportedly split with steady datebusinessman Francisco Delgado, Echo wants the whole affair behind him,stating that he has nothing to say about Heart抯 situation. 揑 won抰say anything about that but I hope she抯 well though. We have nocommunication. This is my way of communicating, I always pray for her.I抦 sure she抯 going to be okay,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2009 05:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #318 kapamilyaako23's post

edit---

^ nice pic of Tin

[ Last edited by  shanew3stgalz at 12-4-2009 10:47 ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054583 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.