CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW - Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa : 24 AUG. 2009

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-1-2009 10:49 AM | Show all posts
thanks a lot Kapa. You light up our day.

Hai mintak2 le Echo paham makna tersirat Tin tu.
Cepat2 le buat 1st move. Mana tahu ek, 1st move tu di buat masa depa shooting nanti. Eeii sukanyerrrrrr...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-1-2009 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by syadail at 22/1/09 10:49 AM
thanks a lot Kapa. You light up our day.

Hai mintak2 le Echo paham makna tersirat Tin tu.
Cepat2 le buat 1st move. Mana tahu ek, 1st move tu di buat masa depa shooting nanti. Ee ...

hope dorg nih b'jodoh kan???

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2009 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #270 shanew3stgalz's post

echo ... dont' worry bout heart.  just concentrate on your comeback and your fans.  we love you.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2009 09:56 PM | Show all posts

no problem! I bolded the parts which every Echotiner out there would love to hear. Echo, what can you say 'bout it?!

I believe in second chances.. I hope it will for them too. If love wont knock them twice, maybe someone else will.

Their ex-flames have found their new love ( Diet and Heart). Did you know that Tin & Claudine were not on speaking terms because of Diet ( Claud & Diet are BFFs). I just dont know if their talking now.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-1-2009 10:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2009 12:48 AM | Show all posts

Reply #281 syadail's post

kembali semula bersama, hope sgt2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2009 02:03 PM | Show all posts
kapa, what's the issue exactly between the 2, Tin n Claudine?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-1-2009 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by syadail at 23/1/09 02:03 PM
kapa, what's the issue exactly between the 2, Tin n Claudine?

♥ we want to know, hope u can story us about the issue ♥

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2009 10:37 PM | Show all posts
According to the Star Studio magazine.. it concerns Diet who is Claudine's Bestfriend. It says that they're not talking for years already. But i guess that both are okey now. When asked Claudine, she says " I love m sisters so much, no matter how busy we are, we're there for each other. The relationship we have here won't really understand by some people, that we can all get along well with each other. If there's a problem, its immediately fixed, no jealousy among us. So people just don't get it. They dont get it that you can be happy for someone else's success. All my sisters here are very secure, beautiful, disciplined and talented. They also work very hard. The success of Bea, Angelica, Maja, all of them, also Anne, Jodi and Roxanne.. is ours too."

here's the whole article:

credits to Claudine Barretto optimom star

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2009 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales says it’s not hard to be attracted to Karylle
by Manila P. Santos | January 23, 2009 8:20 PM

Apart from once being part of the same management company, Genesis, Jericho Rosales and Karylle will also soon be starring in a Primetime Bida series. The two had already shared screen time on ASAP and I Love Betty La Fea, but their new soap will be their first big project together. Both currently single, the two have been linked mostly because of Jericho’s undeniable attraction to the pretty singer-actress. “Siyempre, I see a beautiful person, whether guy or girl pa, tapos she has a beautiful heart, so siyempre that’s admirable. And nothing should stop me from appreciating that 'di ba? Parang ganun. Whether it’s Karylle or whoever,” he says.

Echo says that there’s more to Karylle than just a pretty face. “She’s very intelligent. She has wisdom din. She definitely has a good heart because she helps kids. She also writes. I’ve been to one of her advocacies and I really check why she does what she does, so I think she’s got a good head on her shoulders tapos she still does other things pa so parang wow, what a person. It’s a rare thing to see in show business ‘di ba?” he shares.

In his new TV project, Jericho plays a simple guy from Palawan who meets rich city girl Karylle. Echo says he was more than willing to support Karylle on the set. “Nagkasama na kami sa Betty La Fea so hindi naman ito first time naming umarte [together]. I support her, but I’m like that naman kahit sinong katrabaho ko and I’m always there to support my co-actors talaga para sa ikagaganda ng project. I’m a team player,” he adds. Jericho is also confident that his fans will also be as welcoming to the new series. “That’s what I like about the people who support me now. They let me be who I am and they respect my character and my personality,” he shares.

With regards to doing love scenes, Echo says that he and Karylle have left it up to the management to see how far their characters go in the teleserye. “Inaalagaan rin naman kami ng ABS-CBN and they know our preferences. Alam nila yung mga bagay sa image namin and kung ano yung suitable,” he confides. Now that they’ll be heading to Palawan in February to start taping for the series, does this mean Echo will get the chance to finally spend some quality time with his new co-star? “Oo naman. Ako naman I try ng try pero takbo siya ng takbo eh (laughs). For sure makakapag-bonding naman dun kasi matagal kaming magkakasama eh,” he says.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2009 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Kristine Hermosa supports Diether Ocampo’s new love life
by Bernie Franco | January 23, 2009    9:55 AM

Kristine Hermosa appeared very excited when she renewed her contract with the Kapamilya network, which will assure that she will definitely be very visible this year. “It’s my year, I’m claiming it,” said a beamingKristine, adding that she missed working terribly. “Definitely mas magiging visible ako ngayon on the big screen and TV.” The actress was also asked if someone is keeping her inspired lately. “Work and myself. I’m so inspired with myself. ‘Yung working again, mas nae-excite ako doon,” she answered safely.

Just recently, her former boyfriend Diether Ocampo admitted he has a new girlfriend, someone whom some say is a Kristine look-alike. “May pattern?” the actress said with humor, and then confessed: “I know the girl. So huwag na nating pag-usapan, please.” Is she affected by the fact Diet has moved on? “Hindi na, hindi na masyado,” she answered shortly, adding that what matters is that Diet is currently happy. “Kung saan masaya si Diet dun ako masaya. Actually mas maa-affect ako kung alam kong sad siya at inaapi siya.”

When asked if Diet had asked for her approval before he got into a new relationship, Kristine replied, “Alam ni Diet na ‘pag masaya siya, masaya rin ako at alam niyang a-approve ako doon. For as long as aalagaan siya, ‘di ba, wala namang problema.”

With her own love life, Kristine said that she is in no hurry and would rather focus on her work. She also said that she does not yet see herself being with Oyo Sotto, who has been constantly linked to her. “Parang hindi pa rin. Huwag nating pilitin ang hindi pa hinog. Mahihinog din ‘yan siguro. Hindi natin alam kung kelan,” she revealed.

Kristine just recently started taping for the teleserye Maruja, which is adapted from the Susan Roces 1968 movie in which she made her debut and from Gumising ka Maruja in 1978. Carmina Villaroel also reprised the role for the big screen inthe ‘90s. Kristine explained that the teleserye—which also stars Derek Ramsay and Karylle—have the same concept but the setting is adapted to the present time.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 23-1-2009 10:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2009 01:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #288 kapamilyaako23's post

ohho....Claudine is really change yaa, as lovely mum right now

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2009 11:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #291 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

and an elder sister to the younger generation.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2009 06:04 PM | Show all posts

credits ti leikela_joy

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2009 11:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #293 kapamilyaako23's post

wow ... kristine in her new posing.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2009 01:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #293 kapamilyaako23's post

who is the lucky guy can photo with tintin???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2009 11:30 AM | Show all posts
tlg....aku dh ketinggalan flight sa manila neh...diet ngn tin dh bape lame clash?ekekek...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2009 10:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #296 eskremVanila's post

es !!!  lama tak nampak ... apa khabar?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2009 11:37 AM | Show all posts
es, impossible hang tak tahu. Hang kan juara berita terbaru, terkini.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2009 12:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #296 eskremVanila's post

dah berkurun kan......

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2009 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eddlisa_uyuk at 27-1-2009 01:46 AM
who is the lucky guy can photo with tintin???

no idea. Caucasian may model

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.246562 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.