Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-4-2009 04:24 PM | Show all posts
150409 SJ-M @ Love Concert pics...

credit baidu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2009 09:37 PM | Show all posts
090415 [SJ-M FOCUS] ME + LOVE SONG @ CHANGCHUN LOVE CONCERT

090415 [SJ-M FOCUS] INTERVIEW + AT LEAST I STILL HAVE YOU @ CHANGCHUN LOVE CONCERT

credit pri3an@yt

**warning....turn the volume down 1st...kuat tak hengat

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2009 01:33 AM | Show all posts
[090416/M] SiHan Kissed?!

Fans Went Crazy
The Highest Point of Tonight was this scenario——Han Geng actually “kissed” Siwon!
  When SJ-M, 7 Suave Members came on stage,the whole audience went crazy,Black or White Suits,allowed these flower boys to look more delicate and handsome。Even though they were performing in the screams,don't know if SJ-M members forgot who they were or didn't think the screaming was loud enough,when they sang the second song《Love Song》,Han Geng actually SLIGHTLY "kissed" Siwon,this action cause many people in the audience to be surprised,loud screaming followed afterwards。
 7 Girls were selected to give their favorite idols flowers,and have a zero distance hug with them!What touched them most was,during the whole performance SJ-M members did not throw the flowers,when they sang,they put the flowers in the center,when they left the stage,they picked up their flowers,they treasure the fan's love。

Han Geng:Hope we can have a concert in ChangChun
  Continuing from the ChangChun Movie Festival from last year,not even a year's time,Super Junior-M(or SJ-M) group came to ChangChun again,this time a lot of fans living in ChangChun were excited。Yesterday,under the eyes of many fans,reporters got close with SJ-M,in the hotel walkway,They chatted with SJ-M's leader Han Geng.

Changchun's fans are touching
  If you want to know if SJ-M really did appear, you don't need to look, just need to hear。Because everywhere they go, there's always fans screaming。It was the same yesterday too。Even though Changchun's weather was at -3 degrees yesterday,this weather did not stop the fan's love。Many fans from other places only wore a teeshirt and shorts to pick up their flight。The whole airport was noisy。The Hotel was filled with fans, Fans surrounded the building, it was hard to get in。Many fans didn't see SJ-M so they follow the reporters, so the reporters have to loose them first, and then go upstairs to interview SJ-M
  At the walkway in the 8th Floor,Reporters finally found a place to talk with them。Hangeng being the leader,talked to the reporters while walking,and the other members were very polite too,using awkward chinese to communicate。Han Geng said,ChangChun's Fans left them very touched,he briefly introduced the second album,New album is in preparation,there will be surprises for fans。

Hope to perform for more fans
  Act and Sings too,will never be poor in the Entertainment Industry,people that's Handsome and Talented like Han Geng will obviously not pass a director's eyes。Han Geng filmed his first film <Stage of Youth>.

cr: http://www.dyxw.com/
& EUNMI @ SJ-WORLD.NET
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

motip dorg berkisu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2009 01:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2174 zeleia's post

nak replay heenim nye pemes act on stage tu kot...???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2009 12:14 PM | Show all posts
[090423/M] SJ-M joins Pepsi, tricked by Jolin

SJ-M joins Pepsi, tricked by Jolin

Popular Chinese-Koreangroup SJ-M will officially be Pepsi's spokesperson on the 28th of thismonth in which the 7 members will attend a press conference in HongKong. Pepsi kept SJ-M's addition top secret. Back in February, the 7members were also arranged to fly to Thailand to shoot a new set ofads. 50 artiste/celebrity security guards and local police are sent toguard the filming location, but SJ-M's fans are very &#31070;&#36890;&#24191;&#22823;*(resourceful?), the mountain/hill top several kilometers away from thefilming location was crowded with fans. Member Henry excitedly said:"This is a larger scale ad compared to the 9 star ad**.The few days filming with Alan Luo, Jolin Tsai, Huang Xiao Ming, andLouis Koo was extremely high! They also teamed up and played tricks on me!"

Credits: Hong Kong Sun Daily Newspaper and bonbon27hk@baidu
Translated by: [email protected]

* &#31070;&#36890;&#24191;&#22823;in this context basically implies that SJ-M's fans somehow obtainedinformation that they were filming the Pepsi ad in Thailand and theword got around really quickly as they have lots of fans! I know whatthis 4 character phrase means, but I can't think of an Englishword/translation for it. Suggestions anyone?

** I'm actually not sure about this line (&#20170;&#27425;&#24191;&#21578;&#27604;&#32422;&#26086;&#20061;&#26143;&#24191;&#21578;&#26356;&#22823;&#35268;&#27169;), possibly due to my poor Chinese.  9 star ad?  Translations anyone?  

&#25972;&#34506; and &#25103;&#24324; both mean "to make fun of", "to play a trick on", or "tease"

Update: Ryeowook says each member had to have blue hair for the project.

cr sjworld & hadiff@cari

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2009 12:19 PM | Show all posts
[090425/M] SJM Fan Meet, with Valen Hsu, F.I.R. and Zhang Ri In

First posted at Sohu:
http://club.yule.sohu.com/r-bagua-2959153-0-351-900.html
Pleasetake note: Due to the overwhelming response from netizens, and thelimited tickets available. To prevent any single person from spamming,and to ensure other netizens have a chance to enter the venue to watch,this thread will be locked for control, and can be unlocked anytime.Please continue watching this thread!

SJ-M, Valen Hsu and F.I.R.will be taking part in a fan meeting session organised by China Mobile.All you have to do is answer the questions in this thread and can winentrance tickets. Please take note of Entertainment Society's ticketingmethods. You can also get your tickets through Beijing Mobile FanMeeting Ticketing page: http://bj.12530.com/user/banner/xry/

Details about the Fan Meet:
Theme: Beijing Mobile 2009 '(We) move because of you*'
Super Junior M, F.I.R., Valen Hsu Fan Meet
Time: 2009 April 30th, 1830hrs
Venue: Beijing University of Science and Technology Gymnasium
Artistes: SJ-M, Valen Hsu, F.I.R.
Guest Artiste: Zhang Ri In (Newcomer** from the same company as SJ-M)

1 First choose the question based on the artiste you like, then reply to this thread.
&#9312; SJM's question:
List the songs from SJM's album, as well as who is your favourite member, and a picture that captures his charm
&#9313; Valen Hsu's question:
Which is your favourite song that Valen Hsu has performed, and tell us your impression of her.
&#9314; F.I.R.'s question:
Who within F.I.R. are a couple? Which are the few representative works for the group?
2 Leave your contacts at the bottom of your reply
3 As the Fan Meet is in Beijing, netizens from other cities please take part with caution.

*play on chinese words
**she definitely isn't a newcomer, I don't know why they put it in

cr: &#23568;&#32316;&#23376;&#65103; @ zhou-mi.com
Translated by Euodsie@sj-world
Take out with credits.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2009 12:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2176 zeleia's post

hahahhaha.... they look blue... tak sabo nak tgk camner rupe masing2 ngan rambut biru.. futuristik sungguh... yg pepsi ngan junki tuh pun tak kuar lagi huhuhuhu... adakah sapphire pearl blue  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2009 12:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2178 miss_mulan77's post

esok dianya press conf pasal add pepsi ni...n yg attend SUJU M je..artis lain x de...ekekekke

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2009 11:10 PM | Show all posts
fancam of SJ-M arriving in hong kong for their pepsi press conference

Credit to uploader jennyli710

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 10:09 AM | Show all posts
add suju
cr to sj-world..

npk mamat yg hujung ni mcm kang ta lak...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 09:13 PM | Show all posts
they look bkue ekekekekek

credit baidu & soompii

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2009 01:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2182 miss_mulan77's post

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~ definitely they're looking totally blueeeeeeeeee ~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2009 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Super Junior M filming PEPSI

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 08:58 AM | Show all posts
more picture...on pepsi...
cr to sj-world..

priceless picture.....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 09:01 AM | Show all posts
cr to sj-world..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-4-2009 09:03 AM | Show all posts
cr to sj-world...

so priceless......kiopta........

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 12:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2187 hadiff05's post

kaler paran wat me berahi ajewww ekekeke... hensem sungguh deme

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 12:35 PM | Show all posts
adoi link sedut date w Luyu part 2 still lom ado ekk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2009 01:53 PM | Show all posts
090427 Super Junior M Pepsi Event

credit mishhh1228@yt

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072453 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.