Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-4-2010 12:20 PM | Show all posts

i just love this big happy familyyyyyy~~~

Hana, Mrs. Jun
To Nino, yes you should stop that kind of relationship with Satoshi

Hana_Olijas Post at 13-4-2010 10:43 AM

yadaa..... ohmiya sukidesu

Arashi, Ninomiya Kazunari
To Satoshi, I want to... quit this kind of relationship already. Too heavy.

yes u can stop relationship with Ohchan but u must create new relationship with aibachan....Aimiya luv hahha
mmg Nino playboy la...masa Ohchan tak brp nak suka ngan Nino...bkn main lagi die duk kacau..duk pikat bagai... bila Ohchan dah terminat kekdahnya ngan Nino...Nino nk stop relationship pulak...huhu cian ohchan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2010 10:19 PM | Show all posts
2079# Kittie

i just love this big happy familyyyyyy~~~

Hana, Mrs. Jun
To Nino, yes you should stop that kind of relationship with Satoshi

thanks kittie btw...

kittie.. hana  ...
Hana_Olijas Post at 13-4-2010 10:43

haha... ok... kitepun bizi skrg nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2010 11:30 PM | Show all posts
[DVD]

ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x10

[Download]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 02:50 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Kittie at 14-4-2010 02:51

Kaibutsu-kun Rejuvenated Satoshi Ohno of Arashi

Satoshi Ohno (大野智) of Arashi (嵐) attended the press conference of "Kaibutsu Kun/怪物くん (lit. Little monster)" on April 11. This is the first time for this manga of Fujiko Fujio A to be played by real person.

It's a story about the prince of the monster land, "Kaibutsu Kun" and his friends, Dracula, Wolfman, and Franken, come to the human world, encounter with Hiroshi and his sister Utako, and start to aware of "What a king should be."
As in the original work, Ohno who plays Kaibutsu-kun appears with a blue-red cap, "I was worried about my age at the beginning. I am about 30." said Ohno with a wry smile, "But, after starting the shoot, I gradually feel at home. In this appearance, I feel rejuvenated. My hair is dyed into brown as well after two year absence."
The theme song "Yukaitsu-Kaibutsukun (ユカイツーカイ怪物くん)" of the anime version which is famous for the phrase "Ka-I, Kaikai♪ (カーイ、カイカイ♪)" is used as the BGM and is solo sang by Ohno. "I know the song before. However, I am surprised to be no.3. They told me to 'sing as yourself.' So I sang it merrily." He seems enjoy the singing a lot.

The theme song is "Monster", the new song by Arashi, and the single will release on May 19. "Yukaitsu-Kaibtsukun" will also be recorded into CD later. "All members suit Kaibutsu-kun's image. Choreography is full of mysterious feeling as well. But Aiba-chan struggled to memorize it." Ohno said happily.

The original author Fujiko commented: "I have watched the drama and I appreciate that all characters fit perfectly." As to the Kaibutsu-kun played by Ohno, "Surprisingly I almost cried. Even I drew the story, it is much better than expected."

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 11:22 AM | Show all posts

nape x leh???kene register ker??

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 11:29 AM | Show all posts
nape x leh???kene register ker??
casper541 Post at 14-4-2010 11:22

a'ah... dier lock tuk members jer...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-4-2010 11:40 AM | Show all posts
2086# Kittie

aloooorrr

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 11:45 AM | Show all posts
aloooorrr
casper541 Post at 14-4-2010 11:40

takdek lj ker? senang jer nk join...

erm... nak kite pm ker?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2010 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Goo Rankings~[Johnny's young actor rankings] 2010.04.12
The results of Goo Rankings for "Johnny's young shining talent who can actor" released.

No1. 二宮和也 NInomiya Kazunari
No.2 山下智久 Tomohisa mashita
No. 3 生田斗真 Ikuta Toma
No.4 松本潤 Matsumoto Jun
No.5 櫻井翔 Sho Sakurai
No. 6  錦戸亮  Nishikido Ryo
No. 7 滝沢秀明 Takizawa Hideaki
No. 8 亀梨和也 Kamenashi Kazuya
No. 9 大野智 Ohno Satoshi
No. 10 相葉雅紀 Aiba Masaki

All 5 members of Arashi in Top 10 rankings! sangat hebat la diorang nih... Arashi dah meletup besar-besaran dah nie....kalah bom nuklear nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 01:42 PM | Show all posts
2088# Kittie

byk sgt nk kene register, hu3...
kalu sudi pm TQVMMMMM...he3

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 03:30 PM | Show all posts
2088# Kittie  

byk sgt nk kene register, hu3...
kalu sudi pm TQVMMMMM...he3
casper541 Post at 14-4-2010 01:42 PM

tapi berbaloi tau kalu register livejournal..kbykan fans Arashi diorg sgt active dkt livejournal n vox..... lebih2 lagi community arashi_on sgt up to date..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 04:26 PM | Show all posts
2091# Aisyazurina

he3...nnt2 kite reg...skrg tgh nk final...so leh donlot skit2...hu3

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 09:36 PM | Show all posts
2091# Aisyazurina  

he3...nnt2 kite reg...skrg tgh nk final...so leh donlot skit2...hu3
casper541 Post at 14-4-2010 16:26

register jer LJ... bukan kena register byk kali pun... then klik2 jer join kat mcm2 community...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Yu Aoi Chose Career Over Junichi Okada

Actress Yu Aoi (蒼井優) and V6 member Junichi Okada (岡田准一) announced broke up recently. Aoi is going to play the role of a Geisha of Nagasaki who falls in love with Ryoma Sakamoto (坂本龍馬) played by Masaharu Fukuyama (福山雅治) in NHK Taiga drama "Ryomaden (龍馬伝)". She will focus on the career rather than the relationship.

Aoi and Okada met each other in the TBS drama "Tiger & Dragon (タイガー&ドラゴン)" in 2005. And they became good friends during the shooting. They had been cohabiting since last summer and ended up breaking up after the autumn.

Aoi is working actively in various movies such as "Hula Girl (フラガール)" and is famous for her clear and refreshing temperament. Besides "Ryomaden", another movie "Flowers -フラワーズ-" of her will premiere in the near future.

On the other hand, Okada is busy with the V6 nationwide tour. His movie "SP THE MOTION PICTURE" will premiere soon as well.

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2010 10:08 PM | Show all posts
[DVD]

ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x10

[Download]
Kittie Post at 13-4-2010 23:30

softsubnyer SINI...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2010 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Betul ke Okada ni?

Sedih.

Suka 2 org ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2010 08:04 AM | Show all posts
DVD Arashi dah ada sub ya?

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2010 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Potato 2010.05 Translation - Aiba's 'Secrets'
Which member has the most mysterious lifestyle?
  Therearen’t any mysterious members in Arashi. Recently MatsJun has beengoing to the gym; if it was Leader, he’s probably fishing; and forSho-chan, it’s probably having meals at so and so. As for Nino, he’sbeen away from home a lot recently because he’s on location forfilming, so dust must be collecting in his room. (lol)

Between a mysterious girl who has a lot of secrets and a girl who is open towards everybody, who would you prefer?
  I think either would be okay... But, good ventilation is probably better right?*(lol). Like, if I asked a question and she gives a proper answer. Thatbeing said, isn’t it okay if you don’t want to talk about delicateissues which you can’t reveal to anyone? Well, people who go aroundcarrying different faces also have their own charm.

Let me tell you an unexpected secret of Nino which I know because I’m a member (of Arashi)!

Ashe plays his games, for some reason... he murmurs to himself (lol). Ican’t really hear what exactly he’s saying but I’m guessing he’sprobably having a conversation with the game. Whenever i feel likeplaying a game next to Nino, I start hearing his voice.

Do you have a secret which you can’t tell anyone?
  Ifthe person asks, I’ll tell but it’ll probably depend on the personwho’s asking. If the person is a good listener, I think I might talk tothe person about anything at all(lol). Conversely, if the person is bad at listening, I’d probablyavoid telling the person stuff. But, as expected, I don’t keep anysecrets from my family.

Tell us about what makes you go “This part of girls is a real mystery!”
  Allgirls seem to write circular characters the same way don’t they. I’vealways wondered why ever since sometime during junior high school. Isthat something that one can learn? (lol). Whenever the girls wrote onthe blackboards or something, their characters would look the same.It’s not that I have anything against rounded handwriting but it’s juststrange.

What sort of play do you think [Kimi to Miru Sen no Yume] (A Thousand Dreams I Watch With You)(2nd May onwards) ,in which you are the leading actor, will be?
  Inthe previous 3 stageplays I acted in, the characters I played alwayshid their emotions inside and held them back but this time round it’snot like that anymore. After getting involved in an accident, mycharacter experiences a lot of different things and situations, andduring his encounters, I’ll portray a lot of different expressions...So, I think that it’ll be a role where I’ll be able to portray a widerange of emotions!

Why do you seem to be really popular in Himitsu no Arashi-chan’s VIP Room segment?
  That’s not true. After looking at the previous episodes, it seems that I’m the same as Leader.**In the end the guest has to hug the member she’s interested in from theback, and when we close our eyes while we wait for the guest to decide,everytime in my mind I’ll think [Come here, Come here](lol). When I’mchosen I’m always really happy. What’s the secret to my victory? If Iknew that I’d win all the time wouldn’t I? (lol)

In Himitsu no Arashi-chan’s “Mannequin Five” segment, your personal style is always impressive. What are your fashion points?
  Ireally like Western-style clothes. I normally wear different types ofpatterns. The trick about fashion is to get a good look of the overallbalance of the clothes and the rest is intuition I guess. During theprogram when I’m told “Aiba-length”, I bring in a lot of pants whichare rather short actually.

You’re tension is always so high (i.e. high spirits). When exactly do you feel down?
  It’smore fun to be in high spirits and be excited. It’s important to think“Let’s have fun doing this” and have that sort of feeling in concertsand in variety shows as well. Of course I have times when I feel down.But maybe I just don’t really show it. Even if I ever hit a barrier,I’ll act in a way so as not to influence those around me and bring themdown as well.

You’re always being told that you’re a “natural airhead”. Personally what do you think of that?
  I’mnot really aware of it I guess. Even though I’m often told that I’m anatural airhead, it’s not like there’s any particularly badimplications connected to it. The only thing is, I wonder what exactlythey mean when they say “natural airhead” (lol). In Arashi, Leader isoften told that he’s a “natural airhead” as well but he has this sortof “free” image around him. So even when someone uses the word “naturalairhead”, a lot of definitions can be associated with the term, it’spossible to differentiate between the different uses of the term andits relevant meaning , right.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2010 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Betul ke Okada ni?

Sedih.

Suka 2 org ni.
miharu Post at 15-4-2010 08:03

hehe~~~ mayb derang main2 hide & seek jer kot... ntah2 PR jer, ntah still jalan agik...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2010 08:43 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"Music Station Special" (2 April, 2010) V6 talk & "will" & "Ai Nanda" performances
Length: 10 mins 55 secs   
Size: 168 MB
Starring: V6, Hamasaki Ayumi & aiko (female solo artists)

SINI

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.319321 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.