Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-7-2006 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Cheryl Tweedy (Girl Aloud) weds Ashley Cole

with Sugababes

[ Last edited by  baduglyu at 19-7-2006 11:12 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:01 PM | Show all posts

A worker placed white flowers on the gates at the estate where Avril and Deryck were married. The floral arrangements were created by Mark's Garden.

Workers rolled out the white fabric leading from the main building to the awning where the couple would later be wed.

Workers were busy putting the finishing touches on the flower-adorned awning at which Avril and Deryck were married.

The couple was married in this beautiful space on the grounds of an estate in Montecito, California. Nearby, white swans swam in a pond.

A close-up look at the wedding bands, prior to the ceremony.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:04 PM | Show all posts

Avril had her veil put on prior to the ceremony. She told ET Canada: ""I had my mom, my sister and my grandma come in and help me put my dress on. I wanted it to be very traditional."

Deryck looked only slightly nervous as he got ready to marry Avril. The groom wore a Hugo Boss suit and white Brioni tie. Best man Steve Jocz is seen in the background getting ready.

Avril wore a Vera Wang custom-made ivory strapless tissue organza gown with wrapped bodice and appliqu? lace beaded skirt and carried a bouquet of white roses.

Avril was a beautiful bride, holding a bouquet of white roses. She told ET Canada her special day was "beautiful" and "perfect."

Best man Steve Jocz adjusted Deryck Whibley's tie as fellow groomsmen Jason McCaslin and Robb Dipple waited for the ceremony to begin.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts

The bride was shielded from the warm sun as she waited for the ceremony to begin. "I almost started crying as soon as I started walking down the first set of stairs,? Avril told ET Canada. ? just told myself: ?ou can't cry now, it's the beginning.? So I had to hold it all in and I wanted to keep my composure. And I did.?

Avril's father John Lavigne walked her down the aisle, which was sprinkled with flower petals, as a live ensemble played the Wedding March.

The view from behind as Avril's father John Lavigne walked her down the aisle.

At the outdoor ceremony, the couple was married under an awning decorated with a chandelier and white flowers.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:08 PM | Show all posts

Deryck and Avril can barely contain their happiness as they listened to the minister conducting the ceremony.

Deryck placed the ring on his new bride's finger.

Avril slips a ring on Deryck's finger during the ceremony.

A close-up view of the bride's rings.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:21 PM | Show all posts

Upon being pronounced man and wife, Deryck and Avril shared a kiss.

Newly married Avril and Deryck couldn't wait to share a kiss in front of their family and friends.

Avril and Deryck walked up the aisle as husband and wife.

Deryck and Avril.

Deryck and Avril followed a popular tradition of taking the flame from two separate candles and lighting one together.

The newlyweds shared an embrace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:25 PM | Show all posts

Avril posed with two of her bridesmaids.

Avril posed with her bridesmaids, who were wearing Vera Wang draped petal pink crepe chiffon gowns.

These are the pink flower arrangements, created by Mark's Garden, held by Avril's bridesmaids.

The bride and groom shared a laugh while they posed with the wedding party following the service.

Deryck and Avril had a quiet stroll on the grounds of the estate after before the dinner and reception.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:33 PM | Show all posts

Deryck gave his new wife a loving kiss under the gazebo before the dinner and reception.

After the ceremony, the newlyweds privately exchanged vows they had written themselves and then headed for the dinner and reception.

These are the place settings for the bride and groom, including silver plates and personalized menus.

The steak was elegantly presented. Guests could also dine on salmon, ravioli or a selection of vegetarian options.

Avril and Deryck were all smiles as they sat down for dinner following the ceremony.

Music industry mogul Clive Davis and his guest were among those who helped Avril and Deryck celebrate their nuptials.

Pictured here with her mother Judy Lavigne, Avril wore a Vera Wang ivory strapless draped Chantilly lace gown for the dinner and reception.

At the reception, Michelle Gordon had a dance with the groom -- who just happens to be her son.

Avril had a traditional dance with her father, John Lavigne.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:45 PM | Show all posts

The newlyweds shared the task of cutting into the four-tiered cake, which was half-chocolate and half-vanilla, reflecting their different tastes.

Deryck and Avril were the first to sample the cake. "I fed myself and he fed himself, but we wrapped our arms around each other," the bride told ET Canada.

Avril and Deryck danced to The Goo Goo Dolls ballad "Iris," Avril's favourite song. She told ET Canada: "We never really danced before."

Deryck got down and used his teeth to remove his new wife's garter and then tossed it at his groomsmen.

Avril and Deryck were surrounded by friends and family members on the dance floor during the reception.

Wedding guests took home these guitar picks, emblazoned with "Avril picked Deryck" and "Deryck picked Avril."

Wedding guests took home these keepsake gift boxes loaded with special memories of the event.

One of many smooches the newlyweds shared at the reception.

The newlyweds drove off in a vintage Rolls Royce decorated with white flowers. Avril told ET Canada they planned to spend time with their families before going on a honeymoon.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts
cantiknya wedding dia.........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-7-2006 02:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 04:01 PM | Show all posts
COUNTRY GARDEN

There's something nostalgic and romantic about a quintessential English wedding in the countryside. And while many a bride and groom opt for one, few can boast a guest list that includes Princes William and Harry. But then Laura Parker Bowles' May wedding to former Calvin Klein model Harry Lopes was never going to be ordinary after her mum Camilla married the future heir to the throne.

Laura tied the knot with her beau in 16th-century St Cyriacs Church in the picturesque village of Lacock in Wiltshire. She wowed onlookers with a medieval-style gown by designers Robinson Valentine as she entered the charming church which overflowed with enormous floral arrangements of spring blooms mixed with cow parsley and sprigs of hedgerow plants.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Laura's brother Tom had a similarly rural affair when he walked down the aisle with fashion writer Sara Buys. The couple said their vows in St Nicholas Church in the leafy village of Rotherfield Greys near Henley in September 2005, with Sara's striking Alexander McQueen gown adding further glamour to the proceedings.

They later celebrated their union with a marquee do in the grounds of the Buys home, where family and friends tucked into a hearty meal of traditional Shepherd's pie with peas followed by summer pudding with organic ice cream. Guests at Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis' June 2006 nuptials, meanwhile, were treated to a whole weekend in the country, bonding over rounders and croquet in the grounds of Somerset's Orchardleigh House.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 04:07 PM | Show all posts
ROYAL ELEGANCE

Royal weddings have long been the inspiration for brides who want a fairytale day. None come as storybook perfect as Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark's marriage to Australian commoner Mary Donaldson in May 2004. The handsome prince, dressed in full military regalia, wiped away tears as he waited for his bride to reach the top of the aisle in Copenhagen cathedral.

Mary was a vision in white, wearing a century-year-old antique Irish lace veil over a simple ivory dress. After the ceremony the handsome prince and his new princess rode through the streets of the Danish capital in an open ceremonial carriage drawn by six snow-white horses. Later they hosted a lavish banquet for 682 at Fredensborg Castle.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 02:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061257 second(s), 39 queries .