CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2351|Reply: 3

John Legends and Chrissy Teigen welcome baby Luna

[Copy link]
Post time 21-4-2016 03:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

On Tuesday, Chrissy shared the first photo of their little darling on social media, captioning the image, "Hi my lulu!" The image showed the new mom cradling the little one, but the snap didn't show much of the baby girl's face.

However, on Wednesday, both Chrissy and John showed off their pride and joy on Instagram, showing her face for the first time. John didn't caption his snap. Chrissy simply used an emoji to with hearts in place of the smiley face's eyes.

It's fair to say that both parents are already smitten with their little one, who coincidentally has a full head of hair, just like her supermodel mama.
Although Luna was born on April 14, the couple waited until April 17 to announce their joy with the world via Twitter.

"Our new love is here! Luna Simone Stephens, born on Thursday, the 14th. We couldn't be happier!," John tweeted.
Chrissy shared an image from the hospital that showed Luna had arrived. A digital board said the baby was 6 pounds and 11 ounces.

"She's here! Luna Simone Stephens, we are so in love with you! And sleepy. Very sleepy..."
Entertainment Tonight said that Luna's middle name, Simone, is a nod to the late singer and civil rights activist Nina Simone, whom John admires.
The photogenic couple caught some flack several months back after they announced that they had chosen to have a girl via in vitro fertilization.

"I've made this decision," she told People magazine in February. "Not only am I having a girl, but I picked the girl from her little embryo. I picked her and was like, 'Let's put in the girl.'"

However, not long after Chrissy's decision to choose a girl were made public, many took to social media to blast her, implying that she was handpicking qualities that she wants, rather than letting nature take its course.

The often-outspoken model, though, was quick to defend herself to the twitter-haters.
"My natural blessing from God was infertility," she tweeted.

In a separate tweet, she said, "What year is this!? And for the record, I am always happy and open to speak on infertility. The more casual, the better! I don't mind."

As the criticism continued pouring in, she said, "I also picked the embryo with a taste for bacon, a knack for magic and size 7 feet so she can always find shoes."

Haters or not, Chrissy wasn't going to let anyone steal her baby bliss.
"I think I was most excited and allured by the fact that John would be the best father to a little girl. That excited me," she told the magazine. "It excited me to see … just the thought of seeing him with a little girl. I think he deserves a little girl. I think he deserves that bond."

Looks like John is already putty in Luna's hands.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2016 04:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nak buat baby dah senang sekarang kat hollywood
yangnpenting duit ado. Melampau:
Even gay pun boleh ada anak sundirik

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2016 04:48 PM | Show all posts
hi baby luna ....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2016 10:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Comeynyeeeeee baby Luna

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 01:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.214274 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.