CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 12886|Reply: 84

Top 5 Grammy Awards' NOMINATIONS (1st Page)

[Copy link]
Post time 1-12-2014 10:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Album of the Year
Morning Phase, Beck
Beyoncé, Beyoncé
x, Ed Sheeran
In the Lonely Hour, Sam Smith
G I R L, Pharrell Williams
Record of the Year
Fancy, Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
Chandelier, Sia
Stay With Me, Sam Smith
Shake It Off, Taylor Swift
All About That Bass, Meghan Trainor
Song of the Year
All About That Bass
Chandelier
Shake It Off
Stay With Me
Take Me to Church

Best New Artist:
Iggy Azalea
Bastille
Brandy Clark
Haim
Sam Smith
Best Pop Solo Performance
All Of Me (Live), John Legend
Chandelier, Sia
Stay With Me (Darkchild Version), Sam Smith
Shake It Off, Taylor Swift
Happy, Pharrell Williams
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Fancy, Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX
A Skyfull of Stars, Coldplay
Say Something, A Great Big World with Christina Aguilera
Bang, Bang, Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
Dark Horse, Katy Perry Featuring Juicy J
Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album
Cheek to Cheek, Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
Nostalgia, Annie Lennox
Night Songs, Barry Manilow
Sending You A Little Christmas, Johnny Mathis
Partners, Barbra Streisand With Various Artists
Best Pop Vocal Album
    Ghost Stories, Coldplay
Bangerz, Miley Cyrus
My Everything, Ariana Grande
Prism, Katy Perry
X, Ed Sheeran
In The Lonely Hour, Sam Smith
Best Dance Recording
Never Say Never, Basement Jaxx
Rather Be, Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne
F For You, Disclosure featuring Mary J. Blige
I Got U, Duke Dumont featuring Jax Jones
Faded, Zhu
Dance/Electronic Music
Syro, Aphex Twin
While (1<2), Deadmaus
Nabuma Rubberband, Little Dragon
Do It Again, R&#246;yksopp & Robyn
Damage Control, Mat Zo
Best Contemporary Instrumental Album
Wild Heart, Mindi Abair
Slam Dunk, Gerald Albright
Nathan East, Nathan East
Jazz Funk Soul, Jeff Lorber, Chuck Loeb, Everette Harp
Bass & Mandolin, Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer
Best Rock Performance
Gimme Something Good, Ryan Adams
Do I Wanna Know?, Arctic Monkeys
Blue Moon, Beck
Fever, The Black Keys
Lazaretto, Jack White
Best Metal Performance
Neon Knights, Anthrax
High Road, Mastodon
Heartbreaker, Mot&#246;rhead
The Negative One, Slipknot
The Last In Line, Tenacious D
Best Rock Song
Ain't It Fun, Hayley Williams & Taylor York, songwriters (Paramore)
Blue Moon, Beck Hansen, songwriter (Beck)
Fever, D. Auerbach, B. Burton & P. Carney, songwriters (The Black Keys)
Gimme Something Good, Ryan Adams, songwriter (Ryan Adams)
Lazaretto, Jack White III, songwriter (Jack White)
Best Rock Album
Ryan Adams, Ryan Adams
Morning Phase, Beck
Turn Blue, The Black Keys
Hypnotic Eye, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Songs Of Innocence, U2
Best Alternative Music Album
This Is All Yours, Alt-J
Reflektor, Arcade Fire
Melophobia, Cage The Elephant
St. Vincent, St. Vincent
Lazaretto, Jack White
Best R&B Performance
Drunk In Love, Beyoncé Featuring Jay Z
New Flame, Chris Brown Featuring Usher & Rick Ross
It's Your World, Jennifer Hudson Featuring R. Kelly
Like This, Ledisi
Good Kisser, Usher
Best Traditional R&B Performance
As, Marsha Ambrosius & Anthony Hamilton
I.R.S., Angie Fisher
Jesus Children, Robert Glasper Experiment Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Malcolm Jamal Warner
Nobody, Kem
Hold Up Wait A Minute (Woo Woo), Antonique Smith
Best R&B Song
Drunk In Love
Good Kisser
New Flame
Options (Wolfjames Version)
The Worst

Best Urban Contemporary Album
Sail Out, Jhené Aiko
Beyoncé, Beyoncé
X, Chris Brown
Mali Is... Mali Music
Girl, Pharrell Williams
Best R&B Album
Islander, Bernhoft
Lift Your Spirit, Aloe Blacc
Love, Marriage & Divorce, Toni Braxton & Babyface
Black Radio 2, Robert Glasper Experiment
Give The People What They Want, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Best Rap Performance
3005, Childish Gambino
0 To 100 / The Catch Up, Drake
Rap God, Eminem
I, Kendrick Lamar
All I Need Is You, Lecrae
Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
Blak Majik, Common Featuring Jhené Aiko
The Monster, Eminem Featuring Rihanna
Tuesday, I Love Makonnen Featuring Drake
Studio, Schoolboy Q Featuring BJ The Chicago Kid
Bound 2, Kanye West & Charlie Wilson
Best Rap Song
Anaconda
Bound 2
I
We Dem Boyz
0 To 100 / The Catch Up

Best Rap Album
The New Classic, Iggy Azalea
Because The Internet, Childish Gambino
Nobody's Smiling, Common
The Marshall Mathers LP2, Eminem
Oxymoron, Schoolboy Q
Blacc Hollywood, Wiz Khalifa
Best Country Solo Performance
Give Me Back My Hometown, Eric Church
Invisible, Hunter Hayes
Automatic, Miranda Lambert
Something In The Water, Carrie Underwood
Cop Car, Keith Urban
Best Country Duo/Group Performance
Gentle On My Mind, The Band Perry
Somethin' Bad, Miranda Lambert With Carrie Underwood
Day Drinking, Little Big Town
Meanwhile Back At Mama's, Tim McGraw Featuring Faith Hill
Raise 'Em Up, Keith Urban Featuring Eric Church
Best Country Song
American Kids
Automatic
Give Me Back My Hometown
I'm Not Gonna Miss You
Meanwhile Back At Mama's

Best Country Album
Riser, Dierks Bentley
The Outsiders, Eric Church
12 Stories, Brandy Clark
Platinum, Miranda Lambert
The Way I'm Livin', Lee Ann Womack

Last edited by dauswq on 6-12-2014 12:53 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-12-2014 10:20 PM | Show all posts
2015 Grammys Predictions: Who Are The Early Favorites?                                                            
By Jason Lipshutz, New York  | September 30, 2014 5:05 PM EDT

Beyonce, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and more are among our (very early) guesses for next year's ceremony.  

Who’s ready for the Grammy Awards… in four months?! Okay, so the 2015 Grammys are still a little while away, but Tuesday (Sept. 30) is the final day of eligibility for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards, meaning that any piece of music that will be awarded on Feb. 8, 2015 was released between Oct. 1, 2013 and today. (U2 reportedly snuck in under the deadline by releasing vinyls to a few retailers, but with uneven reviews, Songs of Innocence looks to be a non-factor.)

Aside from a few sure things, this year’s Grammy field is particularly wide-open, with tons of potential nominees in each of the four major categories (album of the year, record of the year, song of the year and best new artist). Who will get the nods when Grammy season officially starts in a few months? Here are a few early predictions:

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
The Best Bets

Beyonce, Beyonce
Queen Bey has been up for this award once before (in 2010, for I Am… Sasha Fierce), and with her surprise “visual album” becoming her most critically acclaimed full-length to date, she seems like the year’s only shoo-in here.

Jack White, Lazaretto
A Grammy darling, Jack White saw his debut solo album Blunderbuss snag an album of the year nod two years ago, and will likely represent rock again this year.

Ed Sheeran, x
Sheeran already has best new artist and song of the year nominations under his belt; x, a more complete album than his debut, seems like a good bet to continue rounding out his Grammys scorecard.

Eric Church, The Outsiders
One of the biggest debut sales weeks of the year also belonged to one of the best-reviewed country records in years. Eric Church made a leap in 2014, and the Grammys should notice.

Sia, 1000 Forms of Fear
With tons of industry respect, a Top 10 hit with “Chandelier” and a fascinating back story, Sia’s 1000 Forms of Fear made her a household name, even though she still refuses to show her face.

The Other Contenders
Sam Smith, In The Lonely Hour
Arcade Fire, Reflektor
Pharrell Williams, G I R L
Katy Perry, PRISM
Ariana Grande, My Everything

RECORD OF THE YEAR
The Best Bets

Beyonce feat. Jay Z, “Drunk In Love”
Bey and Jay opened last January’s Grammy ceremony with their latest smash collaboration, and one can reasonably expect them to ride that surfboardt into 2015.

Sam Smith, “Stay With Me”
Smith’s breakout hit will follow songs like Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” and Amy Winehouse’s “Rehab” in snagging a record of the year nod for the flourishing U.K. singer.

Idina Menzel, “Let It Go”
The most successful Disney song in over a decade, the Frozen anthem is likely to follow its Oscar win with some Grammy acknowledgment.

Pharrell Williams, “Happy”
The Song of the Spring could lead Pharrell into consecutive record of the year wins, after Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” took home the prize in January.

Coldplay, “A Sky Full of Stars”
Although Coldplay’s Ghost Stories was a downbeat release, “A Sky Full of Stars” gave the album an explosion of energy, and the long-running band another radio hit.

The Other Contenders
Taylor Swift, “Shake It Off”
Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX, “Fancy”
Ed Sheeran, “Sing”
Sia, “Chandelier”
Bastille, “Pompeii”

SONG OF THE YEAR
The Best Bets

John Legend, “All of Me”
The songwriting category will presumably include the best new wedding anthem of the year, as John Legend notched a surprise hit in 2014 with his first No. 1 single.

Beyonce feat. Jay Z, “Drunk In Love”
Underestimate Beyonce at your own risk this year.

Sam Smith, “Stay With Me”
Could Smith be the first artist since Fun. two years ago to earn nominations in all four major categories? He certainly seems like a safe bet for this year’s songwriting shortlist.

Sia, “Chandelier”
The strength of Sia’s solo hit is its empathetic lyrics, once again showcasing the Australian artist as one of pop’s premier songwriters.

Ed Sheeran, “Sing”
The folk star went pop with the help of Pharrell, and scored an enduring Top 20 hit.

The Other Contenders

Bastille, “Pompeii”
Vance Joy, “Riptide”
Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX, “Fancy”
Tove Lo, “Habits (Stay High)”
Charli XCX, “Boom Clap”

BEST NEW ARTIST
The Best Bets

Sam Smith
This seems like a no-brainer, but then again, we said the same thing about Lorde in this category last year! There are no sure things with the Grammy noms, but this might be the closest we come.

Iggy Azalea
A long-aspiring rap artist finally broke through with some impossibly catchy cuts, including the Song of the Summer, “Fancy.” Who’s that in the best new artist category? I-G-G-Y, of course.

5 Seconds of Summer
The Grammys have never been huge on teen pop, but 5SOS is enough of a rock entity — and crank out enough solid radio fare — to make the grade and sneak into this category.

Tove Lo
“Stay High (Habits)” keeps rising on the Hot 100, and more casual pop fans are discovering that this Swedish singer-songwriter has more than one killer tune; her debut album, Queen of the Clouds, was released on Tuesday, just in time for the Grammy cutoff.

Brantley Gilbert
The best new artist category has included a country representative nine out of the past 10 years, and although Gilbert is already on his third album, Just As I Am was such a breakout moment that the Grammys will give him the nod here.

The Other Contenders
FKA Twigs
Bleachers
ScHoolboy Q
Jhene Aiko
Cole Swindell

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2014 11:40 PM | Show all posts
nak sam smith menang

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2014 12:16 AM | Show all posts
SIA! SIA! SIA!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2014 12:16 AM | Show all posts
SIA! SIA! SIA!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2014 04:37 AM | Show all posts
Britney Britney Britney

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-12-2014 07:03 PM | Show all posts
                                                                                      Grammy Awards: Beyoncé, Coldplay and Sam Smith should get nods                    

Randall RobertsLos Angeles Timesrandall.roberts&#8203;@latimes.com                                                                     

A year that gave us much exuberant pop music about being happy, shaking it off, keeping it fancy and/or letting go of problems — "the past is in the past," sings Idina Menzel in "Let It Go" — had little need for the starker realities either down the street, overseas or within the heart.

But, then, who can blame Menzel, Taylor Swift ("Shake It Off"), Ariana Grande ("Problem") and Pharrell ("Happy"), leading contenders when the Grammy Awards nominations are announced Friday, for preaching positivity in rough-and-tumble times? Pharrell tacitly acknowledges the disconnect in his opening couplet: "It might seem crazy what I'm about to say / Sunshine she's here, you can take a break." Right now, it does sound kind of crazy, but OK.

For commercial popular music, the Grammys are a kind of break, a celebration of melodic and lyrical sunshine that serves as a time stamp, embedded in memories for the decades to come.

Arriving through a new staggered, day-long rollout involving television and social media that aims for extended trending-ness, these chart-toppers will join likely nominees including superstar singer Beyoncé, upstart Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, British seducer Sam Smith and yet another beige Coldplay effort. So they will combine to set in the official record the output of a year in which sounds, musical memes, videos, tweets and clips shot through cyberspace like meteors.

Recall, after all, a year of Sia's lovely "Chandelier" clip, of British synth-rock band Bastille's darkened "Pompeii," of lots of drunken male country stars like Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and Jason Aldean ogling women, of fed-up artists Miranda Lambert and Maddie & Tae ("Girl in a Country Song") calling them out.

What else?

Well, for one: "Surfboard. Surfboard — graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood," the memorable break in "Drunk in Love."

Ariana Grande could get a nod for "Problem." (Matt Sayles / Invision / Associated Press)

My favorite pop song of the year once again arrived courtesy of Beyoncé, whose "Drunk in Love" is complex where Swift's "Shake It Off" is simplistic, is funky and hard where "Happy" is gratuitously catchy, is realistic where "Let It Go" is a fairy tale from Disney's "Frozen." The most memorable single from her 2013 December surprise album "Beyoncé" — a lock for an album of the year nod — "Drunk in Love" deserves any nominations it receives, a roller coaster of feral passion so blissfully executed that you can feel the fire inside the beats.

My biggest Grammy fears — after all, voters of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences have been embarrassingly misguided in the past — involve two ubiquitous chart-toppers: "Rude," the dastardly earworm by MAGIC! that rivals Men at Work's "Down Under" as the worst reggae-inspired song ever recorded; and John Legend's "All of Me," a ballad so blandly imagined that Coldplay's Chris Martin might have penned it. Hopefully "Stay With Me," a much lovelier ballad from Smith's breakout debut album, "In the Lonely Hour," will prevail among voters — and that "Rude" starts gathering well-deserved dust come Saturday morning.

My predictions in the top four categories.

Album of the year: Beyoncé, "Beyoncé"; Coldplay, "Ghost Stories"; Miranda Lambert, "Platinum"; Ed Sheeran, "X"; Sam Smith, "In the Lonely Hour."
Record of the year: "Problem" (Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea); "Shake It Off" (Taylor Swift); "Stay With Me" (Sam Smith); "Happy" (Pharrell); "Fancy" (Iggy Azalea).

Song of the year: "Drunk in Love" (Beyoncé); "Happy" (Pharrell); "Let It Go" (Idina Menzel); "Stay With Me" (Sam Smith); "All About That Bass" (Meghan Trainor).

New artist: Iggy Azalea; 5 Seconds of Summer; Haim; Schoolboy Q; Sam Smith.

By nature, excellent popular music will undoubtedly be overlooked. Best-case scenario: voters deliver a few surprises. I'm hoping that Beck's "Morning Phase" sneaks in as an album of the year nominee in place of Coldplay's "Ghost Stories." Katy Perry's "Dark Horse (featuring Juicy J)" warrants a song of the year nod. And — fat chance, I know — but Usher's "Good Kisser" hasn't been mentioned in many pre-nomination tallies, but in the perfect world it would get a handful of mentions.
Twitter: @LilEdit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2014 07:09 PM | Show all posts
And the Grammy nomination goes to...            

NEW YORK (AP) — Will the Grammys be "Drunk In Love" with Beyonce or will they fall for the sad, soulful sound of Sam Smith? The Recording Academy will announce the nominees for the 57th annual Grammy Awards on Friday, and here's how we think it will play out.

FILE - In this Nov. 18, 2014, file photo, Pharrell Williams performs onstage during, "A Very Gr …

SAM AND SIA
Sam Smith is a shoo-in for nominations in the top categories at the Grammys, including album of the year for "In the Lonely Hour," song and record of the year for "Stay With Me" and best new artist. The British singer, who captured audiences with his emotional, Adele-like songs, also could earn nominations outside of the pop categories. A remix for "Stay With Me," featuring Grammy favorite Mary J. Blige, could compete in some R&B categories, while the remix of "I'm Not the Only One" with A$AP Rocky could be a contender for best rap/sung collaboration. Smith could also be nominated for best dance recording, thanks to his guest appearance on Naughty Boy's hit, "La La La."
Sia, too, could be swimming in a sea of nominations, thanks for her skilled songwriting and solo breakthrough. She's written songs for Beyonce, Katy Perry, Eminem, Maroon 5, Shakira and many others. She also enjoyed her first No. 1 album with "1000 Forms of Fear" and launched a massive, worldwide hit with "Chandelier."

BEYONCE AND BEYOND
FILE - In this Sunday, Nov. 23, 2014, file photo, Iggy Azalea performs on stage at the 42nd annual A …

If Beyonce doesn't dominate in nominations at the upcoming Grammys, it will be just as surprising as the release of her self-titled album last year.
The pop queen could finally earn the coveted album of the year since the release of "Beyonce" was earth-shattering and well-received. One thing's for sure: Beyonce, who already owns 17 Grammys, will easily sweep the R&B categories.

ARIANA AND IGGY'S BIG 'PROBLEM'
While Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea both have a strong chance of nominations for best new artist, they could cancel each other when it comes to song and record of the year. Azalea's "Fancy" is most likely to be up for the top honors, but the votes could split between that smash and "Problem." Also, for awards like best pop duo/group performance or best rap/sung collaboration, songs like "Fancy," ''Problem," ''Bang Bang" with Nicki Minaj and Jessie J or "Black Widow" with Rita Ora could cancel each other out.
Azalea, though, should be a top contender in the rap categories, and Grande could earn a nomination for best pop vocal album for "My Everything" — which has launched four Top 10 pop hits — as well as nominations in the R&B categories, including her current duet with the Weeknd, "Love Me Harder."
        FILE - In this Nov. 23, 2014, file photo, Ariana Grande performs on stage at the 42nd annual America …

ALL ABOUT THE GRAMMYS
Yeah, it's pretty clear; she'll be nominated for two: Though Meghan Trainor isn't likely to compete for best new artist alongside Grande and Azalea, she has a better shot of earning nominations for song and record of the year for the ubiquitous "All About That Bass."

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Oh happy day: Though Pharrell's "Happy" was released before Grammy eligibility — it originally came out in June 2013 as part of "Despicable Me 2" — he submitted a live version of the song, so he has a chance of earning nominations for record of the year and best pop solo performance.
        FILE - In this Aug. 24, 2014, file photo, Beyonce performs on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards at …

John Legend is in similar shoes: "All of Me," another No. 1 hit, also was released before eligibility, but he could also earned a nomination for the ballad's live rendition.

In the past, live songs have won Grammys: Adele won best pop solo performance for her live version of "Set Fire to the Rain" a year after she dominated the Grammys with wins for album, song and record of the year with "21" and "Rolling In the Deep."

HOT LIKE FIRE OR COLD AS ICE?
"Frozen" may earn a nomination for album of the year since it is the year's best-selling album with 3.6 million units sold. "Let It Go," also a multi-platinum success, could follow its Oscar win with nominations for record and song of the year, among other awards. Oh, how far Idina Menzel has come since John Travolta once called her Adele Dazeem.

POETIC JUSTICE?
Kendrick Lamar, who last year was nominated for seven awards but went home empty handed, could find redemption next year. His latest single, "i," will likely compete in categories like best rap song and rap performance.

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS
Barbra Streisand, whose duets album "Partners" debuted at No.1 and is one of the year's top-selling albums, could earn a number of nominations. Tony Bennett, who released a duet album of standards with Lady Gaga, could also compete in the pop and jazz categories.

COUNTRY COMEBACK?
Luke Bryan, one of country's brightest stars, has never been nominated for a Grammy Award. The platinum-selling performer, part of the bro-country clan that includes Florida Georgia Line — also dissed from the Grammys — could finally earn a nomination. Last month, Bryan was named entertainer of the year at the Country Music Association Awards — his first CMA win ever. We think Bryan should buy some new, tight jeans for the occasion in February.

WHAT'S SHAKING?
While Taylor Swift's "1989" will qualify for nominations next year, her hit "Shake It Off" could earn nominations for song and record of the year as well as best pop solo performance. If it doesn't, hopefully she can shake it off.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-12-2014 12:54 PM | Show all posts
2015 Grammy Nominations: The Final Predictions

Expect a big day for Beyonce, Sam Smith & many more when the nominations are announced on Friday.  

Friday is officially the beginning of Grammys season, as the nominations for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards -- as well as a boatload of snubs, some expected and others shocking -- will be doled out beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. At Billboard.com, we've been speculating about this year's Grammy nominees ever since the eligibility period ended two months ago, trying to figure out which artists will have the best shots at the four big categories (album of the year, record of the year, song of the year and best new artist) on Feb. 8, 2015. It's a wide-open field of songs, albums and artists this year, but we've done our best to read the tea leaves ahead of tomorrow's big announcements.

Grammys 2015: News & Predictions
Check out Billboard.com's final predictions for the major Grammy categories, and check back on Friday to see how well we did:
ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Beyonce, Beyonce
Jack White, Lazaretto
Ed Sheeran, x
Eric Church, The Outsiders
Sam Smith, In the Lonely Hour
Sia, Pharrell Williams, Miranda Lambert or Coldplay might sneak into the albums category, but look for Beyonce's universally acclaimed self-titled album, Jack White's second solo effort, Ed Sheeran’s breakout sophomore LP, Eric Church's star-making country opus and Sam Smith's big-hearted debut to secure the nods. Surrounded by male artists, Queen Bey would be considered the front-runner here.

RECORD OF THE YEAR
Beyonce feat. Jay Z, "Drunk in Love"
Sam Smith, "Stay With Me"
Taylor Swift, "Shake It Off"
Pharrell Williams, "Happy" (live version)
Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea, "Problem"
Taylor Swift's blockbuster 1989 album isn't eligible this year, but its lead single is able to shake up this songs category and try to convince Grammy voters that this… sick… beat is worthy of a record of the year win. Elsewhere, a live version of "Happy" keeps Pharrell (and his hat) eligible in 2015, and Ariana Grande, who's performing on the A Very Grammy Christmas event Friday night, should score her first major Grammy nod after being snubbed for best new artist last year. And hey, look at that, Beyonce and Sam Smith! Expect those names to pop up a bunch of times this year.

SONG OF THE YEAR
John Legend, "All of Me" (live version)
Beyonce feat. Jay Z, "Drunk in Love"
Sam Smith, "Stay With Me"
Sia, "Chandelier"
Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX, "Fancy"
First things first: Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX are good bets to get nominated in the songwriting category, joining -- you guessed it -- Bey and Sam. John Legend's Hot 100-topping "All of Me" is eligible in 2015 thanks to a submitted live version, and Sia should fittingly receive a songwriting nod, this time for a song of her own. Don't count out Ed Sheeran for "Sing" or Idina Menzel for "Let It Go," though.

BEST NEW ARTIST
Sam Smith
Iggy Azalea
HAIM
Bastille
FKA Twigs
We've outlined the best new artist category in depth here, and from our vantage point, Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith, Bastille and HAIM are still sitting in the driver's seat. Vance Joy and Hozier each have a great shot at sneaking in thanks to the recent success of "Riptide" and "Take Me to Church," respectively, but our money's on blog darling FKA Twigs -- whose debut album, LP1, is currently littering year-end lists -- to make the short list. For those keeping score at home, we predict Sam Smith will earn nominations in all four major categories, making the U.K. crooner the first artist to do so since Fun. two years ago.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2014 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Lagu Rude Magic tu tak dpt nak masuk award tahun ni sbb pernah consider masuk grammy thn lepas

sayang betul..
klu tak, boleh masuk dlm list gak..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2014 12:04 AM | Show all posts
@enchikfitz   

Here Are the Grammy Nominees for 2015
                      9:33 AM ET        Updated: 10:39 AM ET

Taylor Swift is nominated for  Record of the Year.        Karwai Tang—WireImage/Getty Images

Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and Beyoncé among early nominees                        

The first nominees have been announced for the 2015 Grammy Awards. Contenders so far include Taylor Swift, Sia, Sam Smith and Meghan Trainor.
The award show will air Feb. 8 on CBS. More will trickle in over the course of the day, so check back or refresh as we update the list:

Record of the Year
Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX – “Fancy”
Sia – “Chandelier”
Sam Smith – “Stay With Me” (Darkchild Version)
Taylor Swift – “Shake It Off”
Meghan Trainor – “All About That Bass”

Best New Artist

Iggy Azaelea
Bastille
Brandy Clark
HAIM
Sam Smith

Best Pop Solo Performance

John Legend – “All of Me” (live version)
Sia – “Chandelier”
Sam Smith – “Stay With Me”
Taylor Swift – “Shake It Off”
Pharrell – “Happy”

Best Pop Vocal Album

Coldplay – Ghost Stories
Miley Cyrus- Bangerz
Ariana Grande – My Everything
Katy Perry – Prism
Ed Sheeran – X
Sam Smith – In The Lonely Hour

Best Rock Album

Ryan Adams – Ryan Adams
Beck – Morning Phase
The Black Keys – Turn Blue
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – Hypnotic Eye
U2 – Songs of Innocence

Best Urban Contemporary Album

Jhené Aiko – Sail Out
Beyoncé – Beyoncé
Chris Brown – X
Mali Music – Mali Is
Pharrell Williams – G I R L

Best Country Album

Dierks Bentley – Riser
Eric Church – The Outsiders
Brandy Clark – 12 Stories
Miranda Lambert – Platinum
Lee Ann Womack – The Way I’m Livin’

Best Rock Song

Ryan Adams – “Gimme Something Good”
Beck – “Blue Moon”
The Black Keys – “Fever”
Paramore – “Ain’t It Fun”
Jack White – “Lazaretto”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2014 12:06 AM | Show all posts
miley cyrus dpt nomination utk best pop album

@Muntz  

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2014 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Memang Grammy tak byk kategori eh? Rasa mcm sikit sangat la pulak

Ada tacang tak utk Grammmy kali ni?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2014 12:37 AM | Show all posts
enchikfitz posted on 6-12-2014 12:35 AM

Ada tacang tak utk Grammm ...

byk ler 70 kategori..

yg ni baru ari ni..
esok umum kategori lain..

kategori song of the year & album of the year pun belum diumumkan lg
yg ni simpan smpi ari terakhir

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2014 02:37 AM | Show all posts
enchikfitz posted on 6-12-2014 12:35 AM

Ada tacang tak utk Grammm ...

Grammy zaman skarang agak bosan. Sbb awards byk dicantas, tapi awards yg boring2 mcm best album note lar, orchestra lar, melambak2 pulak. Agak turn off jugak lar start tahun bila ntah diorg dah cantas banyak award2 penting mcm best male vocal/female vocal, best hard rock etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2014 02:38 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 6-12-2014 12:06 AM
miley cyrus dpt nomination utk best pop album

@Muntz

Tak dinafikan album Bangerz mmg best.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-12-2014 02:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Muntz posted on 6-12-2014 02:37 AM
Grammy zaman skarang agak bosan. Sbb awards byk dicantas, tapi awards yg boring2 mcm best album no ...

Itulah... Patutnya award best vokal tu tak perlu digabungkn

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2014 01:01 PM | Show all posts
album mcm pasti dpt kt beyonce..
sbb album single ladies dia dulu kalah ngan taylor swift
kali ni byr balik

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2014 02:53 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 6-12-2014 02:39 AM
Itulah... Patutnya award best vokal tu tak perlu digabungkn

Yup. Sbb suara lelaki dgn pompuan takleh disamatarafkan. Ada feature masing2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2014 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Muntz posted on 6-12-2014 02:53 PM
Yup. Sbb suara lelaki dgn pompuan takleh disamatarafkan. Ada feature masing2.

setakat ni, 3 award semua pompuan yg menang

btw avatar uols pun ade tercalon best rap song

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 06:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.195757 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.