CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1316|Reply: 2

[Tempatan] Likas assemblyman receives RM8bil in hell banknotes

[Copy link]
Post time 15-8-2013 06:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

KOTA KINABALU: Sabah DAP Likas Assemblyman Junz Wong was shocked to find an envelope with ‘cash’ worth eight billion on his office table this morning.

Wong was given the envelope containing the money but was taken aback when he saw in it 50 pieces of ‘Hell banknotes’, which are traditionally used to burn for the dead.

“There was no information of the sender, but it was clearly meant for me because the front of the envelope bore my name and office address,” he said after lodging a report at the Karamunsing police headquarters on Thursday afternoon.

Wong said a letter which read ‘Your way to the future, you need more money to spend... more young girl... drinks... sex... etc so there are some here for you....’ was also attached in the envelope which he received upon reaching the office at about 11.30am.

“I am very surprised to receive this letter because I have no grudges with anyone, be it from within or outside the party,” he said, adding that a security guard on duty that morning saw the envelope near the office at about 8am and only passed it to Wong when he arrived for work.

Wong however did not rule out the possibility that the letter had to do with some people not happy with his political stand.

“Such an incident is an act of cowardice and it will not deter my spirit to fight on for the welfare of the people,” he said.

“We hope the police will solve this matter quickly to prevent any untoward incidents,” he added.

Meanwhile, Kota Kinabalu deputy police chief Supt M. Chandra who received the report said they will investigate the matter, and urge anyone with information to come forward to facilitate police probe.

p/s : Musuh politik jugak ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-8-2013 06:10 PM | Show all posts
wow...confiorm dah ada simpanan utk alam barzah ni
org kaya alam barzah

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2013 07:49 PM | Show all posts
ini kes Money Laundering Act ....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 06:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.227808 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.