Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2568|Reply: 5

Katty Perry & Kiki Stewart "R" K OK...

[Copy link]
Post time 30-7-2013 03:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Katy Perry Says She Texted Kristen Stewart After Robert Pattinson Romance Rumor

Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00062708.html#ixzz2aVpm7YAC

It's all good between Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart. In the latest issue of Elle U.K. where she serves as a cover girl, the [color=rgb(27, 142, 222) !important][backcolor=transparent !important]West Coast pop singer revealed she sent the "Twilight Saga" actress a text message after she was rumored dating Robert Pattinson.

Perry was linked to the British heartthrob following a sighting of the two hanging out together. Perry was newly single back then after breaking up with her rocker boyfriend John Mayer whom she reconciled with later on. Meanwhile, Pattinson just split from Stewart.

"I sent her a text message saying: 'I know you've seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a [color=rgb(27, 142, 222) !important][backcolor=transparent !important]friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of t*ts,' " Perry spilled the beans.

Addressing her own brief breakup with Mayer, Perry said in the [color=rgb(27, 142, 222) !important][backcolor=transparent !important]interview, "He pulled away. That was a big hello for me. I realized I could lose the person I loved and I had to deal with some things, issues I think a lot of women have. You can be strong in one aspect of your life but submissive in another."

Regarding her [color=rgb(27, 142, 222) !important][backcolor=transparent !important]history of dating ladies men whom she described in a previous Vogue interview as "broken birds," Katy said, "I'm not interested in taming anyone - I'm pretty wild myself."

Perry additionally addressed her friendship with another fellow celeb Rihanna. "I love her and every time I see her, I'm reminded of the light that she has," she said.

"There's a lot of dark in this business. I know a lot of people out there with the most detrimental entourages - they are the root of their demise. It's really unfortunate but you can't save these people. My days of celebrity saving are over!"

Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00062708.html#ixzz2aVpwSOfg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-7-2013 03:56 PM | Show all posts
huhu...

media jek yg lebih2...

manja dah agak dh..sbb bleh jek bandingkan Rob & Xx Katty yg lain..
Rob sgt2 berbeza...

in other words...Rob bukan taste Katty...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2013 12:11 AM | Show all posts
haihh...bukan aritu dok cite nak kawen ke..

last last break up gak ngn mayer ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2013 12:30 PM | Show all posts
nurelle posted on 3-8-2013 12:11 AM
haihh...bukan aritu dok cite nak kawen ke..

last last break up gak ngn mayer ni..

last2 manja x tau ape citer..
ingat mayor & katty dh berbaik..semula...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2013 02:01 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 posted on 4-8-2013 12:30 PM
last2 manja x tau ape citer..
ingat mayor & katty dh berbaik..semula...

haaaa...ada baca gak yg mayer ni siap wat lagu kan nk sahkan dorg dah baik...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2013 07:03 PM | Show all posts
ni pics instagram katty hari tu..
x hingat baca kat mana...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 02:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039433 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.