Post time 12-11-2007 10:12 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! AT HER BABY SHOWER AT HOME IN BEVERLY HILLS ~ NOV 10,07

GWEN N HUBBY

LOLZ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2007 10:05 PM | Show all posts

KLUM: I WANT NAKED SUNDAYS

YOU can always count on HEIDI KLUM to come out with some great lines.

Last month I reported how the leggy model confessed that it was SEAL'S bulging shorts that first attracted her to the British singer.

The saucy German also had me on the edge of my seat with explicit details of the pair's 'passionate sex life' and revelations she has named her famous breasts HANS and FRANZ, in homage to her homeland.

Now Heidi has revealed she is planning on driving her hubby Crazy by introducing CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S tradition of 'Naked Sundays' into their weekly schedule.

Blimey, I reckon Heidi could soon replace JORDAN as the Queen of sex talk.

She told US chat show host ELLEN DeGENERES: "You know Christina Aguilera has 'Naked Sundays'?

"I might have to copy her and do that.

"I'll do 'Seal and Heidi's Naked Sunday'.

"One day in bed without our clothes on."

And there's more.

The Victoria's Secret stunner revealed the pair like to enjoy romps in the ATTIC, while Seal added: "This is the longest time I've known Heidi without her being pregnant.

"She's got her body back and it's real good fun!"

You can see exactly the fun Seal is having with my 10 picture slideshow below.

Source: The Sun

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 10:06 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA BACKS VOTING CAMPAIGN

Christina Aguilera has hosted a party in the US to help raise awareness about the importance of voting amongst young people.

The Rock the Vote event was held in West Hollywood and the pregnant singer stressed how important it was for her to support the campaign.

She said: "It's important for me to come out and support such a cause (that) has encouraged so many young people to get out there and register to vote.

"We all have different issues that are important to us; different things that contribute to our daily lives that we should all get out there and encourage to have an opinion on.

"There's power in numbers so it's important to get the word out as much as possible."

Rock the Vote is a non-profit organisation founded in Los Angeles in 1990. Other celebrity supporters in the past include Leonardo Dicaprio, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and P Diddy.

Source: Independent Television News

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 10:07 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA CONFIRMS: IT'S A BOY!

As first reported by OK! last week, sources close to mom-to-be Christina Aguilera were letting it slip that the prego pop star is preparing to give birth to a boy, going on a blue-themed shopping spree at celeb baby boutique Petit Tresor. And now, to put any doubt to rest, comes a confirmation of the baby's gender straight from Xtina herself.

While speaking to Access Hollywood as she hosted Tuesday night's nationwide launch for Rock the Vote 2008, Christina, perhaps in a moment of thoughtlessness, perhaps in a calculated attempt to subtly let her fans in on the news, referred to her yet-unborn child as "him." So, unless she needs re-schooling on her gender-specific pronouns, Mrs. Jordan Bratman has told the world she's going to be the proud mom of a little baby boy.

Of course, considering how long she waited to confirm her pregnancy in public, her son will be graduating from law school before we get to know his name!

Source: OK!

AWWW,CONGRATS TO HER!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 10:08 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S WORST KEPT SECRET IS ON DISPLAY

THE worst-kept secret in showbiz was in full view today as Christina Aguilera attended a Hollywood party.

The Dirrty singer, who has toned down her her saucy image, only recently admitted she was pregnant...but looking at these pictures she didn't have much choice!

The star was bursting out of her dress at the 'Rock the Vote' party and even boasted about her blooming belly to photographers.

Christina is rumoured to be due in late December.

Source: Daily Star

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 10:10 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA ON HER BABY BOY (AND THOSE HEELS!)

Seems like the Christina Aguilera guessing game may be over -- she confirmed the pregnancy last week, then celebrated with a blue-themed shower. Still, some fans thought she may have been pulling a Kate Hudson, who kept everyone in the dark back in 2003 with a pink baby shower to welcome son Ryder. However, the 26-year-old songstress, speaking with the press at the Rock the Vote event she attended last evening, referred to her baby-to-be as 'he.'

"We do [have a baby on the way] and we are [ready for parenthood]. That's why it's even more important for me now to bring this baby into a world that he knows...that I do care about."

Nevertheless, the admission seemed to be a slip of the tongue. She paused after realizing what she said, and when asked to confirm that the baby is a boy, Christina laughed and said, 'I guess we'll see, right?'

She also addressed her much-discussed penchance for high heels and the way fashion helped her hide her belly for her first six months.

"I'm always able to work my heels! I don't care how big or small I am! I think Halle Barry is right. I just saw her at a party, and she said fashion is on our side. The empire cut is workin' right now!"

Christina and husband Jordan Bratman expect their baby in early January.

Source: Celebrity Baby Blog

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2007 10:10 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA ON HER BABY BOY (AND THOSE HEELS!)

Seems like the Christina Aguilera guessing game may be over -- she confirmed the pregnancy last week, then celebrated with a blue-themed shower. Still, some fans thought she may have been pulling a Kate Hudson, who kept everyone in the dark back in 2003 with a pink baby shower to welcome son Ryder. However, the 26-year-old songstress, speaking with the press at the Rock the Vote event she attended last evening, referred to her baby-to-be as 'he.'

"We do [have a baby on the way] and we are [ready for parenthood]. That's why it's even more important for me now to bring this baby into a world that he knows...that I do care about."

Nevertheless, the admission seemed to be a slip of the tongue. She paused after realizing what she said, and when asked to confirm that the baby is a boy, Christina laughed and said, 'I guess we'll see, right?'

She also addressed her much-discussed penchance for high heels and the way fashion helped her hide her belly for her first six months.

"I'm always able to work my heels! I don't care how big or small I am! I think Halle Barry is right. I just saw her at a party, and she said fashion is on our side. The empire cut is workin' right now!"

Christina and husband Jordan Bratman expect their baby in early January.

Source: Celebrity Baby Blog

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:06 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA MILLIAN CONFIRMS CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS HAVING A BOY

[table=98%][tr][td]Break out the blue!

Christina Milian confirmed to Usmagazine.com that her pal Christina Aguilera is having a boy.

揌er son is going to be pretty lucky because his mom ... she抯 just awesome!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2007 10:09 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AT ROCK THE VOTE CAMPAIGN

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:10 PM | Show all posts

NEW! LEAVING A RED CROSS OFFICE

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2007 10:09 PM | Show all posts

E!: CHRISTINA'S ADDICTION

With a baby on the way, Christina Aguilera has had to give up coffee, club dancing and cocktails. But there's one addiction she just can't kick.

"I'm always able to work my heels!" the Christian Louboutin-kickin' mommy-to-be told E! Online at last night's Rock the Vote party. "I don't care how big or small I am!"

Luckily for her

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2007 10:12 PM | Show all posts

NEW! SHOPPING IN LA & BEVERLY HILLS FOR THE NEW HOUSE ~ NOV 17,07

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2007 10:19 PM | Show all posts

M.A.C VIVA GLAM SIGNED SHIRT

SIGNED FOR CHARITY

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA CELEBRATES TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE

It was a happy second wedding anniversary for Christina Aguilera and her music producer husband Jordan Bratman.

The couple got dressed up for a stylish dinner outing at Amalfi, taking advantage of the last year in which they don抰 have to set up babysitter arrangements.

Christina and Jordan are expecting their first child together in early 2008, and have been busy going through the motions leading up to their baby抯 arrival.

Just this past weekend, Christina Milian, who attended Aguilera抯 baby shower, told press: 揌er son is going to be pretty lucky because his mom ... she抯 just awesome. She is going to be a cool mom.擺/td][/tr]

Source: Celebrity Gossip

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRISTINA N JORDAN :flower:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2007 10:08 PM | Show all posts

NEW! AT AMALFI RESTAURANT IN HOLLYWOOD ~ NOV 19,07

CELEBRATING THEIR 2ND ANNIVERSARY

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2007 09:41 AM | Show all posts
muka husband christina mcm muka hobbit...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2007 10:05 PM | Show all posts

RARE PIC

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2007 10:07 PM | Show all posts

'OH MOTHER' SINGLE RELEASED IN GERMANY

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 10:04 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S BABY BOY SAILBOAT NURSERY

Christina Aguilera is decorating a sailboat nursery especially for her bouncing baby boy!

Star Magazine reports is going all out the customized dwelling, complete with vintage accessories.

揂ll the bedding was custom made,

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 10:06 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S BOY GONNA BE A SAILOR

Speaking of pregnant mommy to be抯, Christina Aguilera is another hot momma to be. I wonder if Nicole Richie's and Christina Aguilera抯 kid will be friends?

Aguilera is reportedly almost finished decorating her child抯 nursery. The theme? A sailboat nursery for her baby boy.

Being Christina Aguilera you get the luxury to get everything custom made and that抯 exactly what she is doing, Star reports.

Some things that will be found in the nursery are a French chandelier, a rocking horse made in the U.K. in 1880 and many other antique pieces imported from France.

Source: Hollyscoop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 08:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.315576 second(s), 42 queries .