CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[KBS] LOVE RAIN (Jang Geun Suk, Im Yoon Ah SNSD)

[Copy link]
Post time 11-12-2011 12:50 PM | Show all posts
X suka JGS ni mata bercelak mcm citer lepas2..paling suka time dia muda dlm Lovers In Prague cute jer..Pepun x sabo nak tunggu citer ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2011 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 14-12-2011 15:07

Jang Geun Suk & YoonA’s drama ‘Love Rain’ holds press conference

On December 13th, co-stars Jang Geun Suk and SNSD‘s YoonA attended the press conference for their upcoming drama, ‘Love Rain‘, and discussed its production with PD Yoon Suk Ho.
PD Yoon is best known for his hit seasonal melodramas like ‘Autumn Tale‘, ‘Winter Sonata’, ‘Summer’s Scent’, and ‘Spring Waltz’, all of which created the Hallyu boom in Japan.
‘Love Rain’ marks his first return after a five year hiatus, and the PD revealed that he “couldn’t ignore the influence of Hallyu when casting actors.” He stated, “The term ‘Hallyu’ follows me wherever I go; it was impossible to ignore. I hemmed and hawed over how to create a new drama that could be popular all over the world, and I think this played a factor in my decision to cast Jang Geun Suk and YoonA.”
YoonA was asked what it was like to get back into acting after her two year break. She replied, “I’ve been overcome with a desire to act again over these past two years. When I saw ‘Love Rain’, I knew that I had to do it, so I’m grateful that I’m able to join the cast. Honestly, there is some pressure — although I could find a connection to the modern character, but I worried over ‘Yoon Hee’, who comes from the ’70s. Still, the director leads all of us very well, so I’m able to film in a comfortable environment.”
She continued, “We’re currently filming the final scenes of the ’70s, and I think I did better than I thought. I’m looking forward to the final product myself.”
Commenting on working with her co-star, Jang Geun Suk, YoonA said, “I was surprised to see the way he conversed with fans that visited the set. I’m shy, so it’s hard for me to approach them but he treated them so comfortably. It was fun to watch.”
Jang Geun Suk responded by revealing that he was a fan of SNSD. “I’m YoonA’s personal fan. I’m a Sone. In order to improve her condition, I’ll always secretly leave a cup of coffee on the hood of her car every morning. I think I’m diligently doing my part as a Sone.”
On his actual role, he stated, “In the drama, I play the role of an art student from the ’70s. I think it’s ironic how a lot of the roles I’ve been in require that I sing.”

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/j ... ds-press-conference

Jang Geun Suk Is a Devoted YoonA Fan + YoonA Was Hesitant about her "Love Rain" Characters        

Earlier today, “Love Rain,” starring Jang Geun Suk and SNSD’s YoonA, held a press conference and opened up its shooting location for reporters and fans. Jang Geun Suk surprised fans by confessing, “I’m a fan of YoonA.”
Both "Love Rain's" lead actors are mega-Hallyu superstars. As such, it doesn’t come as a surprise that they have many fans visit the drama’s studio. When asked if they had any funny stories regarding their fans to share, Jang Geun Suk replied, “All the actors have their own distinct personality, and their fans are also very different.”  He added, “My fans brought me healthy treats like the Siberian Ginseng. YoonA also has a lot of female fans.”
Jang Geun Suk continued, “First of all, I’m YoonA’s fan. In order to help my co-star be in her best condition, I secretly put YoonA’s favorite treats, like coffee, by her car every morning. I am fulfilling my duty as a SONE.” YoonA responded, “You make it sound as if you buy me coffee everyday” to which Jang Geun Suk added, “While it wasn’t everyday, I was very attentive to her, bringing her coffee most days.”
Additionally, YoonA revealed that she was initially hesitant of her double role in the drama. YoonA stated, “It’s been about two years since I wrapped up my last drama, and I really want to go back to acting. I was given ‘Love Rain’s’ synopsis and wanted to work on it right away.” She explained, “However, when I first saw the script, I saw the double role, and I contemplated playing Kim Yoon Hee and Kim Ha Na. I felt burdened. But I did notice that present day Hana was a lot like me, so I didn’t worry as much as my 1970s Kim Yoon Hee. I was worried at how I should portray her. I didn’t know much about life in the 70s nor did I have a lot of experiences.” She went on to say that director Yoon Seok Ho helped her develop her character. She added, “We’re almost done filming the 1970s era,  and I’m actually awed and excited that the parts that I were worried about wrapped up really well.”
Love Rain” is a fantasy, melodrama that centers around a love story in two different periods – the 1970s and present day. Jang Geun Suk and YoonA will play Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, two college students who fall in love with each other in the 1970s. Unfortunately, these two do not get their happily ever after. Fast forward to the present, Seo Joon, In Ha’s son (also played by Jang Geun Suk) meets and falls in love with Ha Na, Yoon Hee’s daughter (also played by YoonA).
Director Yoon Seok Ho and writer Oh Soo Yeon, the masterminds behind the sensational melodramas “Winter Sonata” and “Autumn in my Heart” will team up once again to produce “Love Rain.” With the combination of Jang Geun Suk, YoonA, director Yoon Seok Ho, and writer Oh Soo Yeon, it doesn't come as a surprise that “Love Rain” has already secured a Japanese broadcaster.
“Love Rain” is aiming for a spring 2012 broadcast.

CR: http://www.soompi.com/news/jang- ... -and-a-fan-of-yoona

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2011 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 14-12-2011 15:32

Jang Keun Suk Shines with His Wit on ′Love Rain′ Shoot

Jang Keun Suk proved he could bring the mood up whenever he wanted by practically MCing the public shooting of the upcoming KBS2 drama Love Rain.
Love Rain is a melodrama produced by Yoon Suk Ho, the man behind the great original hallyu drama Winter Sonata.

Love Rain made issues because it was PD Yoon’s first return to the drama scene in five years, and also because it had an all-star cast with Jang Keun Suk, Yoona, Seo In Guk, Hwang Bo Ra, Kim Si Hoo and Son Eun Seo.

The cast has been filming the drama for two months in Daegu, and for the public shoot, they appeared in a scene involving a set which looked like the open shoot for a 70s radio program. While Jang Keun Suk sang with Seo In Guk and Kim Si Hoo with acoustic guitars, Yoona looked on in the audience and let herself go to her emotions.

In the press conference that followed the shoot, Jang continuously made his audience laugh by bringing up the mood with his silly antics. He led the scene by praising other actors when most of the questions were directed at him.

When Kim Si Hoo became flustered at a question that asked how he would appeal when he was relatively unknown compared to Jang Keun Suk and Seo In Guk, Jang took over and praised Kim, saying, “He’s a powerful actor that can surpass me, the Prince of Asia.”

When Hwang Bo Ra shortly answered a question on what was her most enjoyable moment that it was when “everyone in the cast danced and sang at the get-together on the first day,” Jang gave her another chance to talk by asking her, “What does dancing mean to you?”

He even teased Son Eun Seo, asking her, “Do you like me, or do you like Seo In Guk?”

Jang didn’t forget to praise Yoona, saying that he’s “a real fan” of Yoona. He chatted away, “I secretly put coffee in Yoona’s car so that my partner can be in top shape” and that he gives out “unlimited coffee services.” The journalists and fans gathered at the scene couldn’t help but burst out laughing at Jang’s wit.

Jang also showed his great attachment to Love Rain. He said, “I’m honored to be working with a great senior, director Yoon Suk Ho. He’s the mentor of my life. I’ll make sure I show I’ve become a better person through this piece.”

On whether he’s choosing roles that sing on purpose, he said it’s “just a coincidence.” He added, “When I choose whether I should take up a piece, I don’t decide based on whether the character sings or not. I also think it’s funny that coincidentally I’ve been in a lot of singing roles recently. In Love Rain I’m an artist, and because he’s a very sensitive character, I thought he would be hard to express. I was also afraid because I’m a bad artist. But I grew closer to art through this piece, and because the story takes place in the musical coffee shop Serabi, I thought I would be able to express [my role’s] emotions through music.”

“The trio of Serabi, Seo In Guk, Kim Si Hoo and I, all turned out to be the same age,” he added. “We became friends quickly, and the funny thing is that when we meet outside of shoots, we always bring our guitars with us. While we strummed our guitars, wrote songs and talked, I felt we were becoming one. Anyway, I try to concentrate more on the music the character likes than the music I like.”

Director Yoon touched on this issue, saying, “The icon of youth culture in the 70s were jeans and guitars. When I was designing the drama, I set In Ha as an artist who is a good singer. I didn’t think of Jang Keun Suk when I set the role to be that way, but I heard later on that Jang Keun Suk is good at singing, so I thought that was good.”

He added, “There are a lot of people who think it’s going to be a drama that doesn’t fit recent trends, but I want to produce dramas that are purer rather than stronger or faster. Of course, since I can’t free myself entirely from viewership ratings, I’m concerned about that, too. I think it’s going to be new because there hasn’t been any campus dramas set in the 70s. I have experience with dramas like Tomorrow Is Love, and before the season series, I worked on trendy dramas like Feelings and Propose, so I’ll try to make a ‘digi-log’ drama which balances the emotions of the 70s and of more modern times.”

Love Rain takes place during two different decades: In the 70s, the college students In Ha (Jang Keun Suk) and Yun Hee (Yoona) fall in a pure love at the musical coffee shop Serabi, and in 2012, their sons and daughters Seo Joon (Jang Keun Suk) and Ha Na (Yoona) meet to build a love relationship that transcends time. It will start airing in May 2012.

cr: http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=2130

PRESS CONFERENCE LOVE RAIN DRAMA

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2011 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 14-12-2011 16:15

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2011 03:16 PM | Show all posts
nak tanya kat sape2 yg tau mcm mana nak posting video ngan gmbr...selalu tak leh view lah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2011 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Reply 125# eitasophia

http://eforum4.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=617984&extra=&page=1

actually newbie tak leh lagi post gambar
kena upgrade jadi senior ( lebih dari 99 kredit) baru boleh post gambar

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-12-2011 04:53 PM | Show all posts
ok...tima kasik...patut semua gmbar saya post tak leh view. Video sama gak ker?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2011 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 127# eitasophia

tak pasti..cuba try

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2011 11:21 AM | Show all posts
^^How Does Love Change in Love Rain Melodrama^^
"Love Rain"│How does love change

"I want to raise the level of purity than intensity and speed," director Yoon Suk-ho said at a press conference for TV series "Love Rain" held in Daegu on Tuesday. "Love Rain," through which Yoon is working with screenwriter Oh Soo-yeon, his partner of KBS' "Autumn Tale" and "Winter Sonata," for the first time in ten years, still speaks of sacrificial love. Art student Seo In-ha (Jang Keun-suk) comes to love Kim Yoon-hee (Yoona) but they end up separating due to the entangled emotions between them and their friends and Yoon-hee's illness. And then 32 years later, their children Seo Jun (Jang Keun-suk) and Kim Hana (Yoon) meet. The story of love and growing pains that two college students experience in the 1970s, the coincidental meeting between their children 32 years later, and the reunion of their parents, contains the keywords seen from director Yoon Suk-ho's past projects.

Hence once may sense a strong deja vu was from "Love Rain" but what draws one's attention first is the collaboration of the 'prince of Asia' Jang Keun-suk, Girls' Generation member Yoona and director Yoon Suk-ho who brought about the boom of Korean dramas in Asia. It will be worth looking forward to whether director Yoon Suk-ho, who said he "cannot help but be conscious of my nickname Hallyu-maker" will be able to create a character that will leave an impression that is as strong as that like Jun-sang's from his hit project "Winter Sonata" and whether it will help Jang Keun-suk will be able to solidify his status as the 'prince of Asia.' it will also be interesting to see whether Jang, who despite his actively led career will be appearing in a romantic drama for the first time and Yoona, who will be taking on acting for the first time in two years following MBC's "Cinderella Man," will pull off their double roles. "Love Rain" is set for a premiere early next year.

Director Yoon Suk-ho, actor Jang Keun-suk, actress Yoona talk "Love Rain"

Director Yoon Suk-ho:

The 1970s is about when I went to college. And the year 2012 is about people around the ages of actors Jang Keun-suk and Yoona. But whether it is then or now, love is still the same. There's a scene where In-ha and Yoon-hee watch a scene from movie "Love Story" which is about 'You don't say sorry when it comes to love.' And that's the main theme to this drama. When it's set in the 1970s, it'll show how love was something so precious that it was hard to just hold the hand of the person you love while when it's set in 2012, Jang Keun-suk will play a character that befits someone of his age -- energetic and youthful. But I still like the fantasy-type of love that will make people will say, 'There's no such type of love.'

Jang Keun-suk: "Love Rain" is a project that can show both digital and analogue love. I was very worried about how to depict on art student Seo In-ha when the drama is set in 1970s because he would also be that much more sensitive and sentimental. But on set, I exist only as the character I'm playing, I need to leave my actual self behind, so I'm trying hard to become the perfect fit for the role by doing a lot of discussing and creating new levels and tones of emotions. What I'm relieved about but is also interesting is that I'm the same age as Kim Shi-hoo and Seo In-guk who are also in the show. We play characters that do music together so when even we meet off the set, we'll have our guitars, sing while drinking and come up with weird songs as well so we've become very close which makes the shoot easier.

Yoona:
When I first saw the script for the show, I was confused about whether I'd be playing Yoon-hee or Hana but I was told both. [laughs] And I haven't acted for two years but really wanted to. I wasn't too worried about playing Hana from the year 2012 because she's bright and cheerful which is similar to how I am but I worried a lot about playing Yoon-hee from the 1970s because I don't know a lot about those times. Luckily though, the director gave me directions for each and every scene and he told me about a lot of his own experiences so those helped a lot as well. I'm almost done shooting the scenes from the 1970s but I myself have been surprised at how well I've been able to express Yoon-hee.

10 아시아 Reporter : Kim Myung-Hyun eighteen
아시아 Photographer : Chae ki-won ten
아시아 Editor : Jang Kyung-Jin three
아시아 Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim

credit:asiae.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 11:22 AM | Show all posts
[NEWS] 100% romance, "Love Rides the Rain" by Yoon Seok-ho

A drama that contains the analog emotions of the 1970s and the romance of the 2000s is coming soon. Produced by Yoon Seok-ho from "Autumn in my Heart" and "Winter Sonata", with writer Oh Soo-yeon, "Love Rides the Rain" is what everyone is talking about.

The scene that was shot at the Daegu Childrens Meeting Hall is an important one wherein the three main characters (Jang Geun-seok, Kim Si-hoo and Seo In-gook) from the 70s, who shared youth, romance and friendship meet the end of their friendship, dreams and first loves at the open audition for their own song "Love Rides the Rain".

Seo In-ha (Jang Geun-seok) sings on stage and Kim Yoon-hee (Yoona) watches him from far away crying as he recognizes her and says "Thank You".

Director Yoon Seok-ho, Jang Geun-seok, Yoona, Kim Si-hoo, Seo In-gook, Son Eun-seo and Hwang Bo-ra appeared at the press release event later on.

Jang Geun-seok, who acts the art student Seo In-ha, a character with undying love and a caring personality, and Seo In-ha's son Seo Joon, a freewheeling photographer, said "Seo In-ha from the 70s has sensitive emotions as he is an art student but he doesn't let his feelings show on the outside".

"It was most difficult trying to portray the 70s, which I've never experienced before. According to the circumstances of the generation people's speech and habits can differ so I let go of my way of speech for a while and got a lot of advice from the director".

It has been speculated that Jang Geun-seok would again play a singer, for almost every role he's had has been as a singer and this time as well, he sings as Seo In-ha, with a classic guitar. He said, "It's funny how there's always a song. However, I don't choose my work because of the song. I think I should exist as the character I act on the set and not Jang Geun-seok. I should think that Seo In-ha is the one who likes music and not me".

About this Yoon Seok-ho said, "The symbol of the 70s is classic guitars and jeans. I needed the guitar scene to draw out the 70s. I didn't think about Jang Geun-seok from the beginning but I thought it would be nice to have someone who could sing well to sing in my drama".

Yoona, who takes on the role of Kim Ha-na, the daughter of Kim Yoon-hee from the 70s, is a nice-looking girl with a bright and cheerful personality. She said, "I am honored to be able to work with producer Yoon Seok-ho and writer Oh Soo-yeon. I am enjoying every day and working very hard".

Being in a drama for the first time in two years since "Cinderella Man", Yoona said, "I couldn't wait to get back to acting for the past two years. I was also very greedy when I saw "Love Rides the Rain". The 2012 Kim Ha-na was very much like me but I didn't know how to act as Yoon-hee from the 70s. However, the producer led me step by step so I managed easily".

She added, "We are now at the end of the 70s generation. I am looking forward to the Yoon-hee character on TV as I think I did a good job".

"Love Rides the Rain", which portrays a relatable love despite the fact that it spans generations, is going to rain love in reality. It is due to be released in the early half of next year.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
Translated by Hancinema.net

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 16-12-2011 11:27

LOVE RAIN DRAMA FANMADE

FANCAM 1

FANCAM 2

FANCAM 3

FANCAM 4

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 16-12-2011 11:43

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2011 11:41 AM | Show all posts
SNSD YoonA and Jang Geun Suk's "Love Rain" Releases Teaser Stills       

The production company behind upcoming drama “Love Rain,” starring Jang Geun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona, released new teaser still this morning, increasing fans’ interests and expectations.
“Love Rain” is a melo-love story set in two different periods – the 1970s and 2012. Jang Geun Suk and YoonA play Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, two college students who fall in love with each other in the 1970s; unfortunately, these two do not get their happily ever after. Fast forward to the present, Seo Joon, In Ha’s son (also played by Jang Geun Suk) meets and falls in love with Ha Na, Yoon Hee’s daughter (also played by YoonA). Jang Geun Suk’s 1970s Seo In Ha is a romantic arts student who is willing to lay down his life for the love of his life. His son Seo Joon, on the other hand, is a carefree photographer who enjoys a freewheeling lifestyle. YoonA’s 1970s Kim Yoon Hee is a pure, elegant “campus goddess,” while her daughter Ha Na is a bright and lovable character.
In the released stills, In Ha and Yoon Hee have their first, heart-pounding encounter. In Ha is wearing paint-covered apron and shoes, whle Yoon Hee is dressed in a feminine floral dress matched with a burgundy cardigan. For In Ha, it’s love at first sight. As shown in the stills, he cannot take his eyes off her as he hands Yoon Hee her books.
Director Yoon Suk Ho commented, “In the 70s, young love was all about romance, innocence, and warmth. The cast and crew put in tremendous effort to portray the love and sensibility of the 70s as accurately as possible.” He added, “With Jang Geun Suk and Yoona’s pure and lyrical charms and personalities, we plan on showing the viewers a beautiful, warm, heart-pounding, and bashful story about love.”   

Director Yoon Seok Ho and writer Oh Soo Yeon, the masterminds behind the sensational melodramas “Winter Sonata” and “Autumn in my Heart” have teamed up once again to produce “Love Rain.” With the combination of Jang Geun Suk, YoonA, director Yoon Seok Ho, and writer Oh Soo Yeon, it doesn't come as a surprise that “Love Rain” has already secured a Japanese broadcaster.
“Love Rain” is aiming for a spring 2012 broadcast.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 12:57 AM | Show all posts
naik lagi laaa nama si JGS nih pas citer nih kuar

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 21-12-2011 13:12

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2011 12:58 AM | Show all posts
harap citer ni best.. pelakon sumer hensem2 dan cantik2.. memang eye candy sumer la.. tapi mesti sad ending nih.. agaknye lah.. tajuk pun dah lain macam... hadoiii

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-12-2011 01:03 AM | Show all posts
nak tgk how lakonan yoona nih

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2011 04:13 PM | Show all posts
JGS-confirm tgk...hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2011 10:27 AM | Show all posts

yoona & jgs

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2012 12:39 PM | Show all posts
sempat tengok snipets citer ni sket mase KBS drama awards mlm tadik..... errr... awat si yoona tu mcm kaku je berlakon.. aigooooo.......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 07:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204125 second(s), 41 queries .