View: 6905|Reply: 0

[IT & Technology] Emotional Breakthroughs In Conflict Resolution

[Copy link]
Post time 11-5-2024 07:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
[center]
Last updated 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 267.95 MB | Duration: 1h 4m[/center]

Learn tools that are amazing for creating a safe space, resolving conflict, and arriving at win-win solutions.
What you'll learn
Learn what is better than being unselfish or selfish!
Learn the steps to resolve ANY conflict!
Learn 5 powerful questions that help remove your frustrations and insecurities.
Learn how to bring your emotional safety with you.
Learn how to offer understanding and safety to others so that they take down their walls.
Learn how to effectively find win-win solutions.
Requirements
No prior experience needed
Description
Are you like me, feeling disregarded, frustrated, and tired of walking on eggshells?So many times, I've had great ideas that were rejected or ignored.I've tried to work on my tact, my tone, staying calm, coming up with compelling reasons, and still things went another direction.Other times, I've had the final say, yet others wouldn't cooperate.Over time, I realized something that I had never considered.I was putting all my effort in the wrong place.I was fortunate enough to arrive at a radically different approach.What I found is a way to bring my safety with me wherever I go, offer safety to others, achieve mutual understanding, and arrive at win-win solutions.I wanted to enjoy life (including decision-making) with peace, joy, fulfillment, and connection.I found out that all of that was indeed possible.By adopting some simple techniques (some of which I found, and others which I developed), I radically changed the way I approach conflict.Now my life is wonderful!!!I have gone through a transformation. Conversations are now so much more enjoyable, more productive, and more peaceful. I'm able to collaborate with people so much better, and arrive at solutions that are better than I could ever come up with myself.Let me show you how.I've gathered up what I've done and packaged it intoa training that will open your mind to a new way of resolving conflict.It even includes how to successfully and beautifully handle extreme circumstances, where other people can be defensive or hostile, in a way that keeps you from being triggered or defensive.The most beautiful thing is that most of the work can be done when you're not in the heat of the moment.The techniques I'll show you can help you arrive at situations with much more peace, less anxiety, with more access to your fully creative mind, less triggered, and overall being more present.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Asking Nicely
Lecture 3 Thoughts During Conflict
Lecture 4 Regard Self and Others
Lecture 5 Inquiry
Lecture 6 Behavior Red Flags
Lecture 7 Being a Peacemaker with Conflict Resolution
Lecture 8 Healthy Boundaries
Lecture 9 Safe Conversations in Extreme Circumstances
Lecture 10 Wrap-Up
People who are not able to consistently work through conflicts with others.
Screenshots
https://rapidgator.net/file/8fe678f1c8c51d013531ffde1263011a/Emotional_Breakthroughs_in_Conflict_Resolution.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/77280030384b7263/Emotional%20Breakthroughs%20in%20Conflict%20Resolution.rar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 04:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061579 second(s), 26 queries .