CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3317|Reply: 4

THE SATANIC VERSES IN THE HOLY BIBLE- MATTHEW 16:18-23.

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2011 10:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
THE SATANIC VERSES THAT PROOFS SATAN INFLUENCES PETER THE ROCK OF JESUS TO CAST DOUBT OVER HIS (JESUS) DEATH BY CRUCIFICATION

MATTHEW 16:18-23 -  " 18.And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19.And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 20.Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ. 21.From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22.Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. 23.But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. "

Can someone please deal with this issue for me. Thank you and God speed as well as God Bless.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2011 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1# jfreemanns

ini juga sbb terwujudnya satanic bible di america latenye (Church of Satan)....
intiated by Anthony Lavey..
kekdahnye die terkonfius ngan ayat ni
lalu mewujudkn new reform of Bible...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2011 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply  jfreemanns ini juga sbb terwujudnya satanic bible di america latenye (Church of Satan)... ...
dauswq Post at 13-2-2011 11:48

Tujuan thread ini adalah untuk membuktikan bahawa Setan boleh gerak dan melangsungkan pengaruhnya atas sesiapa yang dia memilih dan didalam suasana atau scenario aper pun mengikut kehendaknya didalam konteks perjanjiannya dengan Allah untuk memesong manusia sehingga Kiamat.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2011 01:08 AM | Show all posts
JESUS REBUKED PETER AND CALLED HIM SATAN FOR DOUBTING JESUS FOR THE COMING DEATH ACCOUNT. LATER PETER WAS DESTINED TO BE THE "ROCK ON WHICH THE CHURCH IS BUILT"...BUT PETER WAS INFLUENCED BY THE DEVIL. THEREFORE THE CHURCH IS THE HOUSE OF SATAN ON EARTH. SATAN WINS AND JESUS LOSES.

The Church of St. Peter also known as St. Peter's Basilica is the House of Satan on Earth. Proven!!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 01:47 AM | Show all posts
NOW WHY IS DAVID NOT ENGAGING IN THIS THREAD? COLD CHICKEN FEET PERHAPS?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 27891 Replies : 772
Anna Jobling sambut birthday bf di Jakarta
mnh607Anna Jobling sambut birthday bf di Jakar
Views : 12064 Replies : 193
Pelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada Simpanan RM100,000 jika hendak sambung belajar di Australia
YgBenarPelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada
Views : 25662 Replies : 178
Cari Forum dah carum ke dekkkk?
stingerkentotCari Forum dah carum ke dekkkk?
Views : 2409 Replies : 10
Demi Zuriat,Wanita ini Mengandung Selepas Buat Bariatrik tetapi kiciwa suami curang dengan perempuan gemuk lain dan diceraikan.
YgBenarDemi Zuriat,Wanita ini Mengandung Selepa
Views : 4205 Replies : 68
Pembongkaran khas projek gagal RM300 juta di Serambi Walaun
pengecattaikPembongkaran khas projek gagal RM300 jut
Views : 1443 Replies : 4
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 107229 Replies : 1549
Ayam DARSA guys! Besar!!!
admin6Ayam DARSA guys! Besar!!!
Views : 7388 Replies : 4
DUA GARIS BIRU
prettygoodDUA GARIS BIRU
Views : 1313 Replies : 0

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 11:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066058 second(s), 31 queries .