CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ShadowChaser

**~~ FORMULA 1 2011 ~~**

[Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2011 11:50 PM | Show all posts
haaaaa mmg terang2 team oder tuk weber....

jijik aku tgk lakonan depa berdua tu...FIA wat tak nam ...
akughl Post at 29-11-2011 15:55

Team orders dah dihalalkan bermula musim 2011
Cop mohor FIA sendiri

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2011 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Reply 820# satusembilan

welcome back kimi

hope prestasi semasa kat lotus renault yg terbaik dalam career

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2011 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Reply 821# penggali

itu namenye konspirasi FIA khas tuk bantu team RBR

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2011 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 822# weta_studio[

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2011 11:47 AM | Show all posts
konspirasi lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2011 02:29 PM | Show all posts
ni bukan main2.. ni konspirasi besar besaran FIA dlm F1..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-12-2011 11:41 AM | Show all posts
konspirasi FIA hanya dgn ferrari...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2011 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Ferrari, Red Bull confirm FOTA exit

Ferrari have confirmed that they have pulled out of FOTA, citing the current stalemate in the debate on "some issues."

On Friday, it was revealed that the Italian stable, together with Red Bull Racing, had withdrawn from the Formula One Teams' Association.

And although Ferrari initially did not comment on it, as the reports swept through the world of F1, they confirmed that they had tended their resignation.

"It was a difficult decision and a great deal of thought went into it," Ferrari said in a statement.

"It was taken reluctantly after analysing the current situation and the stalemate when it came to debate on some issues that were at the core of why the association was formed, indeed with Ferrari and Luca di Montezemolo as the main instigator and promoter of ideas.

"It's not by chance that the President of the Maranello company held that same position and job title within FOTA up to the end of 2009.

"Some of the major achievements of the association during these years, also worked out in conjunction with the FIA, centred around cost reduction, which was of significant benefit to everyone, the big teams and the small ones.

"Ferrari was on the front line in this area, even before the birth of FOTA and it intends to continue down this route to ensure the sustainability of the sport in the long term.

"Now however, it is necessary to find some new impetus to move it along because FOTA's drive has run its course, despite the excellent work of current President, Martin Whitmarsh in trying to reach agreement between the various positions for the common good."

The team, though, insisted that they would not give up on efforts to reduce the costs of competing in Formula One, a sign that Ferrari have no intention of running rampant with their 2012 budget.

The statement went on to say that Ferrari will "continue to work with the other teams to make the current RRA, Resource Restriction Agreement, aimed at controlling costs, more effective and efficient, modifying it to make it more stringent in key areas such as aerodynamics, to rebalance some aspects such as testing and to expand it to areas currently not covered such as engines."

Red Bull Racing also confirmed their departure from FOTA in a brief statement.

"Red Bull Racing can confirm it has served notice to withdraw from FOTA (Formula One Teams' Association)," said the reigning World Champions.

"The team will remain committed to finding a solution regarding cost saving in Formula 1."

pakat-pakat keluaq....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-12-2011 11:34 AM | Show all posts
ferrari dgn RBR penakut...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2011 12:09 PM | Show all posts
bukan penakut... ni dah beban ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2011 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Reply 828# Topet

Ferrari/Redbull on d way out dari F1???

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2011 02:58 PM | Show all posts
keluar dari persatuan ja....

segala tindak tanduk pasni bukan melalui FOTA ja...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2011 12:16 PM | Show all posts

Sauber also decides to leave FOTA

Sauber has followed in the foot tracks of rivals Ferrari and Red Bull by announcing its plans to leave the Formula One Teams Assocation (FOTA) ahead of the 2012 season. The Swiss outfit, whose V8 engine units are currently supplied by the aforementioned Ferrari, has so far refused to publicly declare why the decision was made.

A Sauber spokesperson explained to Autosport that the reasons behind its decision 'have been fully explained to FOTA and will be kept private for now,' but a large dispute over the Resource Restriction Agreement (RRA) is the most likely cause.

The committee is enduring a period of massive instability, with Toro Rosso also expected to make an exit and reduce its overall membership total to just seven teams.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2011 12:17 PM | Show all posts

FIA reveals latest regulation tweaks

The latest wave of F1 rule changes were confirmed by the FIA on Wednesday, with the list being passed at the World Motor Sport Council gathering in India. The tweaks include a four hour race time limit, the ability for backmarkers to unlap themselves behind the Safety Car and the anticipated introduction of a three-day mid-season test.

The latest rule changes are as follows:

- Cars may no longer take part in pre-season testing without having passed all crash tests.

- There will now be a maximum race time of four hours to ensure that a lengthy suspension of a race does not result in a race that could run up to eight hours if left unregulated.

- Before the safety car returns to the pits all lapped cars will be allowed to unlap themselves and then join the back of the pack, ensuring a clean re-start without slower cars impeding those racing for the leading positions.

- Cars which were in the pit lane when a race is suspended will now be allowed to re-join the cars on the grid in the position they were in when the race was suspended.

- Drivers may no longer leave the track without a justifiable reason, i.e. cutting a chicane on reconnaissance laps or ‘in’ laps to save time and fuel.

- Drivers may no longer move back onto the racing line having moved off it to defend a position.

- One three-day test will be carried out during the season, formerly there were none.

- All stewards’ decisions which are not subject to appeal are now in one place instead of being in various places within the regulations.

- All tyres allocated to a driver may now be used on the first day of practice; formerly only three sets were permitted.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2011 12:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2011 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 834# satusembilan

ada isu skit pasal rules baru ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2011 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply 835# satusembilan

bahrain ada tu..berkeras sungguh race tu ade

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2011 09:14 AM | Show all posts
US buat ujung2 musim je... tak siap lagi ke trak kat sane?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2011 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Reply 832# Topet

yg lain2 tak nak kuar dari persatuan ke....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2011 11:08 AM | Show all posts

STR signs Ricciardo and Vergne for 2012

Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne will race for Toro Rosso in 2012, forming an all-new driver line-up. The Italian team announced its decision on Wednesday, leaving Jaime Alguersuari and Sébastien Buemi without Formula 1 seats.

"I am pleased that we have been able to reach an early decision on our drivers for next year, because it means we can all give our full attention to 2012," said team boss Franz Tost. "Over the past year, both Daniel and Jean-Eric have proved their worth and I expect them to make a significant contribution to the team's performance next year."

Ricciardo makes the switch from relative newcomers HRT F1, having replaced Narain Karthikeyan from the British Grand Prix onwards this year. The Australian competed in Formula Renault 3.5 at the same time, picking up one victory and five second place finishes.

"This is a really big deal for me and something I have wanted ever since I was driving for Toro Rosso on Friday mornings at the races in the first part of last season," said Ricciardo. "To be honest, I am still jumping up and down with excitement at the news.

"In the second half of 2011 I learned a lot from the people I worked with, racing in eleven Grands Prix and I want to thank them for the opportunity. I have to say that joining Toro Rosso was always my real goal, so a big thank you to Red Bull for giving me this fantastic opportunity. Now I can't wait to get to work once testing begins."

Vergne also competed in Formula Renault 3.5 this season, finishing runner-up to Canada's Robert Wickens after a final race clash. Crucially, the Frenchman has also driven F1 machinery in 2011, having taken part in three practice session for Toro Rosso before joining World Champions Red Bull for the Abu Dhabi Young Driver test in November.

"First of all, I must thank Red Bull for all of their support so far and for believing that I am ready to take on the ultimate challenge of racing in Formula 1," Vergne, who was born in Pontoise, commented. "Christmas has come early for me this year!

"Having driven for them a few times and also testing for Red Bull, I definitely feel ready to make the move, even if I know there is a big difference between testing and actually racing. I enjoyed working with the guys at Toro Rosso and I can't wait to be part of the team for real. Sitting on the grid in Melbourne next March cannot come soon enough."

Tost concluded by thanking now former drivers Alguersuari and Buemi, but reiterated that the whole ethos of Toro Rosso is to keep bringing young talent into the sport.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 07:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.904468 second(s), 47 queries .