CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 3421|Reply: 56

kita perlu bersatu klu xnak msia lagi mundur drp indon, china dsb.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-12-2010 10:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

"http://www.misterhobbes.net/what-am-i-malaysian-or-malaysian-chinese/"

They say Malaysians have freedom of speech in Malaysia, those who disagree are living in denial or simply not aware of the political landscape. The only problem is we don’t have freedom after speech. Write and speak without thinking twice of the consequences and our beloved government will provide free accommodation and food, and if you’re lucky, they might throw in a few body guards dressed in blue.

I love my country, but does my country love me? I don’t know how to sing China’s national anthem, neither do I care about their internal politics and social issues. To add insult to injury, I am a 3rd generation Chinese in Malaysia, why do they treat me as a second class citizen? Because racial discrimination is a god given rights? Tell me, which religion practice racial discrimination? Which country protects the majority? Usually it is the majority that protects the minority’s rights, except forMalaysia.

Some would say since I love to criticize Malaysia’s racial policy, I should migrate somewhere else, for instant Singapore, or maybe Australia or China. What these people failed to realize is, just like any parents, we criticize because we care, we want the best out of the child, and same goes for my country – Malaysia. Two years in Australia and I did not develop any interest in their internal bickering, politics and social issues. Neither do I have any interest in China’s future, why then do they tell us to go back to China? or India?

How I wish they could see this whole issue from a different point of view,a different set of lenses, we are here to build a better future for Malaysia and Malaysian, nobody is asking them to change the national language to Mandarin or Tamil, neither are we asking for an Indian or Chinese Prime Minister.

We criticize because we care, we want Malaysia to be better than Singapore, better than Australia and I hate to say this, we need to be better than China. Yes, China, I guess it is official now that we are lacking behind China in term of technology. Back in the 70′s, Korean and Taiwan used to send groups of delegates to study on our policy, because we used to be one on the top 3 biggest economy in Asia, where are we now?

Instead of fighting among ourselves who gets how many percent of the pie, we ought to focus on enlarging the pie, just like Singapore. Since China and India are both booming, don’t you think we are blessed to have the Chinese and Indians in Malaysia? They could be the missing link between China and India; we could be the middle man for them, the bridge that binds these two countries. Sadly, Indonesia is the ‘brother’, Indonesia and Saudi are our friend.

They say in time of trouble, we will know who our loyal friends are. The Tsunami that struck Asia in year 2004 revealed the true identity of these so called ‘religious’ friend. Tell me, how much did our Arab friends pledged? They are filthy rich yet the amount donated is pathetic compared to countries such as China, America, Germany, England and more.

I am a Malaysian.

p.s. This land does not belongs to the Malay alone, yes, you call me racist? Why should one race dominates all? Coz this land belongs to the Malay? Are you sure? How about the Iban, Kadahzan, Penan and more? THIS IS THEIR LAND TOO! Why don’t we use their language? Why don’t we have a Christian Iban Prime Minister? Cannot?

They say we are our own worst enemy, which is true. Tell me, what is the Malay culture? What happened to the Wayang Kulit thing? or the horse dancing thing? What happened to Malay names such as Megawati, Suharto, Budi, and more. Why are they plastering the cities with domes? It is heart aching to see the desert culture is slowly replacing the Malay culture that is unique to the surrounding, climate and environment.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2010 10:38 PM | Show all posts
dun waste ur time la...now most important is to figure how to upgrade ketuanan melayu to be ketuhanan melayu...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Reply 2# cmf_herrhughie

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 10:56 PM | Show all posts
bangsa malaysia sentiasa bersatu dalam pekerjaan dan memajukan malaysia.... sentiasa ingin memastikan apa kerosakan yg dilakukan oleh pemimpin bodoh supaya perbetulkan... tapi balaci umngok ajerk yg sentiasa berpuak-puak kuhnun mereka tuhan di malaysia..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 11:02 PM | Show all posts
bangsa malaysia sentiasa bersatu dalam pekerjaan dan memajukan malaysia.... sentiasa ingin memastika ...
totokreturn Post at 11-12-2010 22:56

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 11:16 PM | Show all posts
perrrr......hipokrit chinese.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-12-2010 12:25 AM | Show all posts
dun waste ur time la...now most important is to figure how to upgrade ketuanan melayu to be ketuhana ...
cmf_herrhughie Post at 11-12-2010 22:38

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 01:06 AM | Show all posts
""They say Malaysians have freedom of speech in Malaysia, those who disagree are living in denial or ...
kaikaibaby Post at 11-12-2010 22:21
meh kita bersatu di bawah PAS....... ada branie?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2010 03:12 AM | Show all posts
The blog is hideous, the admin spew unity but he himself despise to speak in Bahasa Melayu and please keep in mind, it's not Bahasa Malaysia, it's Bahasa Melayu, the language of the Malay people. Read back what phoenixchocho wrote on the blog, the first step to unity is language, speak BM, speak our national language, by speaking a common language among Malaysian we can help to reduce prejudice among each races since everybody can understand what we're talking, not some chong cheng which only you lot can understand but not others. How come the Indians can speak better BM than most of the Chinese? But nevertheless, I respect most MCA cabinet members in the parliament, they speak better BM than their DAP counterparts. Shame on you DAP.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Reply 9# rastablank

apakah BM Sami Bulu lebih bagus drpd LGE? jgn jadik org munafik laa......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 03:28 AM | Show all posts
ada ke bila berlaku penggabungan minoriti jadi kedauolatan ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1# kaikaibaby

elo cina as MALAYsian Chinese you only care for sekolah cina dan requested more kandang B4BI
    and wanted to be PM

lu tau tak apa itu ABC

Index:
   a     anjing
   b     babi
   c     cina

d = ???
   e =???

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Reply 12# cm_gagahperkasa

above -999

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2010 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Acong Post at 12-12-2010 01:06
why not?

The blog is hideous, the admin spew unity but he himself despise to speak in Bahasa Melayu and pleas ...
rastablank Post at 12-12-2010 03:12
nak kaitkan hal ini dgn parti politik plak? saya mg x syok ngan sesetengah tindakan dong zong (example penentangan terhadap penyelarasan standard BM sk & sjk). x pakai bm=despise 2 speak in it? alamak... apa yg cina pakai dekat kedai mamak bila nak order?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 01:17 PM | Show all posts
The blog is hideous, the admin spew unity but he himself despise to speak in Bahasa Melayu and pleas ...
rastablank Post at 12-12-2010 03:12

ya...sekarang kau berpura2 kata nak unity yer..

Nanti double standard pertahankan sekolah berdasarkan kaum seperti Uitm, MARA dll..
Dan bila tanya tentang unity, nak bezakan antara bumi / non bumi pula...

Kau betul2 ikhlas tentang unity ke? Pi tanya pelajar2 non bumi yg tutur bhs rojal mcm ko tu puas hati dgn policies non bumi tak?

Jgn lah ada hidden agenda mcm tu la, jadi seorg yg lebih jujur dan ikhlas, tuhan tak ajar ko bohong lah

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 01:18 PM | Show all posts

CONG DH POTONG KER BLUM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2010 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# kaikaibaby

if the Chinese & Indian want to be equal,
just fight for the rights

i don't see anyone of you really speak your rights eloquently
tiada kesungguhan..
namawee wlpn dianggap hero chinese, tp caranya mcm tidak bertamadun...
not good one

let me give one example...
kenapa Martin Luther King berjaya memulihkan pdngn org putih? sbb speechnya kan..(look at his speech, one of the most memorable speech in US after Theodor Roosevelt)
sbb caranya yg juga berhemah dan bertamadun..org pndgnya bersungguh2..baik hati dsb
namanya juga terpahat dlm sejarah peradaban US...smpi ade "Martin Luther King Holiday" lagi key
yet, he still got assassinated just like the previous US peresident - Abraham Lincoln

org melayu kita or to precise, Malaysians need someone like that to change the country
otherwise smpi bila isu ni takkan selesai...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 01:24 PM | Show all posts

potong kulup dulu....

larikssssssssssssss

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 01:25 PM | Show all posts
CONG DH POTONG KER BLUM
AHMADVW Post at 12-12-2010 13:18
ko nak check?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 01:26 PM | Show all posts
potong kulup dulu....

larikssssssssssssss
dauswq Post at 12-12-2010 13:24
sukanya dia.........

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 12:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072557 second(s), 47 queries .