CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 231|Reply: 3

[IT & Technology] New projects at polkadot

[Copy link]
Post time 25-7-2022 07:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I want to find parchain-based investment projects. So you can tell me which projects to consider? I'm in the Polkadot community looking at projects, but there are a huge number of them.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2022 07:25 PM | Show all posts
There are specialized launchpads that help you invest and help projects grow. Thereby making the project even more in demand among investors.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2022 07:26 PM | Show all posts
I haven't tried such launchpads before. What are the advantages of using a launchpad? I would like to invest specifically in IDO crypto projects. Because I don't have time to wait for tokens to be listed and I don't want to have a small fee charged for tokens to be listed.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2022 07:27 PM | Show all posts
It's almost like that, the launchpads cull among the projects some of the coolest and most promising. And they also help improve them. That's how the polkapad team works, they help improve projects making them more successful. Here you can see all IDO cryptocurrencies https://polkapad.network/sales/ which will be sold. Also launchpad has a great rewards system. Launchpad token is expected to be released in the second half of 2022.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 04:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.278372 second(s), 30 queries .