CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1612|Reply: 6

Is there an age for video games?

[Copy link]
Post time 16-5-2022 04:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Does it happen that you are too old and serious for such entertainment? How do you know when it's time to grow up and throw away your favorite game discs? Can you combine your adult life with computer games?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2022 05:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Teeeooo at 17-5-2022 04:14 AM

There is no such restriction. I think it all depends on how you feel about yourself. I loved racing as a kid, but my parents could rarely afford to buy me games. Now I can often hang out on the computer and play GTA 5, and after I downloaded the scripts it's much more fun to play. So why should I deny myself the pleasure? Just because I'm not 16 years old? Nonsense.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2022 05:25 PM | Show all posts
It seems to me that this is entertainment for children. Mature and serious people don't spend their time on such things. Especially money. And modern games are only built on additional purchases. That's why everything has its time and age - games for kids, work for adults.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2022 05:37 PM | Show all posts
I think it depends on yourself what you want and want to do. Everyone will have a different opinion and I think the problem is not too big for me cookie clicker unblocked

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2022 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by luckyjack at 15-7-2022 06:19 PM

I don't think there is any age for video games. I'm 30 and I like playing games. Esp I like Valorant, the game is so unique. Sometimes I don't have time for playing but I found boosting service https://overboost.pro/valorant-boosting where pro players can play instead of me and get higher rank. Now playing the game is even more entertaining

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2022 10:14 PM | Show all posts
This is also a very helpful post for game lovers. You must enhance this site for games.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-7-2022 07:01 PM | Show all posts
I don't play games, I don't have time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055883 second(s), 33 queries .