Post Last Edit by NurulWookie at 21-6-2011 22:11

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOKIE ~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-6-2011 08:24 AM | Show all posts
M&D (Jungmo & Heechul) – 뭘봐 (Close Ur Mouth/What are you looking at) [Lyrics]

English translations:
    Just wait, Stay Still. It’s not really shocking news. Smile
    Saying that you’re leaving because you love me isn’t really fun.
    (OK fine) Should I dance?
    (OK Got it) Should I rap?
    (OK Good Choice Girl) Should it be Rock?
    By myself, get off get off get off

(What are you looking at) There are plenty of girls who are looking for me
    (What are you looking at) There are no men chasing you
    (What are you looking at) That’s the difference between me and you
    Still go? That’s great (oh) Bye Bye Bye

Just Wait, you can’t hold me down. You wouldn’t be able to reach me even if you wanted to slap me.
    Put your hand down, don’t cry and just move to the side
    (OK Got it) Should I rap?
    (OK Good Choice Girl) Should it be Rock?

Still go? That’s great (oh) Bye Bye Bye

(OK got it) Should I rap?
    (OK Good Choice Girl)
    Should it be Rock?

(What are you looking at) I don’t have time to meet with you
    (What are you looking at) During that time, with other girls
    (What are you looking at) Even if you say that I’m a bad boy, I
    That’s Great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye

Still, you want me to go?
    That’s great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye
    You got it?
    Close your mouth, get off yeah

Korean lyrics:

Just Wait 좀 가만있어봐 별로 충격적인 얘긴 아니야 웃어
    사랑해서 떠난단 그 말은 재미없잖아
    (OK 좋았어) Dance를 춰줄까
    (OK 알겠어) Rap으로 뱉을까
    (OK Good Choice Girl) Rock으로 해줄까?
    내가 알아서 Get Off Get Off Get Off
    (뭘봐) 나를 찾는 여자는 많아
    (뭘봐) 너를 쫓는 남자는 없지
    (뭘봐) 이게 나와 너의 차이잖아
    그래도 가? That’s Great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye
    Just Wait 날 잡을 순 없지 뺨을 때리려고 해도 닿지 않을걸
    손 내리고 울지 말고 그냥 비켜주면 돼
    (OK 좋았어) Dance를 춰줄까
    (OK 알겠어) Rap으로 뱉을까
    (OK Good Choice Girl) Rock으로 해줄까?
    내가 알아서 Get Off Get Off
    (뭘봐) 나를 찾는 여자는 많아
    (뭘봐) 너를 쫓는 남자는 없지
    (뭘봐) 이게 나와 너의 차이잖아
    그래도 가? That’s Great! (Oh) Bye Bye Bye
    (OK 좋았어) Dance를 춰줄까
    (OK 알겠어) Rap으로 뱉을까
    (OK Good Choice Girl)
    Rock으로 해줄까?
    내가 알아서 Get off Get off Get off
    (뭘봐) 너랑 만날 시간은 없어
    (뭘봐) 그 시간엔 다른 여자들
    (뭘봐) 나쁜 남자라 욕하든 뭐라 해도 난
    (뭘봐) 나를 찾는 여자는 많아
    (뭘봐) 너를 쫓는 남자는 없지
    (뭘봐) 이게 나와 너의 차이잖아
    그래도 가?
    You got it?
    Close ur mouth get off yeah

Source: milkcine and naver blog for the Korean lyrics
Posted, Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

nota kaki: dgr2 nyer hari ni MV nyer keluar... agak2 nyer mcmaner la ek jln citer nyer?? nak2 heenim dok angkut semua member2 dia join dlm MV tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2011 08:31 AM | Show all posts
[5th Jib] The best revenge is to achieve what others think you could not

Following Leeteuk as the first singer to make guest appearance on KBS news, Heechul being selected for the 4th consecutive year as MC for Dream Concert, together with multiple reports from Korea and overseas about <Bonamana> topping the Taiwanese chart for 52 weeks continuously, SJ’s power in the international stage has finally been recognised, wondering if anyone feels a sense of achievement & pride? With the grand finale of 4jib (cough cough, the “grand” here has nothing to do with the packaging and acknowledgement, you know what I meant) signals the birth of 5jib. SJ members tweeted one after another, making us feel that 5jib is indeed on its way!
A new beginning, a new ray of hope. What has been your hope for 5jib? 13 championships? Going for Golden Disk Award Daesang once again? Burst the invisible bottle neck (Digital listening)? No matter what, we should understand the current trend of Korean music industry.

【K-chart calculation:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150207845630480.331171.716735479&l=ae204b3aaf

All of us have seen the importance of digital listening is to Korean music market. With money to be made in digital music market, coupled with the withering of album sales market, resulted in the unbalance weightage between the two. I believe many of us almost fainted when we saw the percentage of album sales, only 5%-15%! Yes, under such tough situation, we can only see the light, with album sales that is of absolute lead. Normally, girl groups tend to fare better in digital listening, and a super popular song is much needed to gain the general public’s favour. SJ being an old boy band, SM loving its autotune, it is truly uncertain whether we can do well in digital listening. Furthermore, if SJ’s comeback is met with groups that have strong digital listening track records, we will then be faced with very fierce competition. Think about it, if we had what Heechul mentioned “500 thousand album sales”, we could have been spared the fate to be slaughtered? Then, everyone thought he was joking, after the painful lesson, we should have known better, his foresight wasn’t hinted strong enough…So when all of us are shouting “thriving 5jib”, please act on it. Album sales do not drop from the skies, please do not give up the only bet we can control. A huge album sales lead, is our only saving grace.

With the vast experience of being betrayed, the house of Sapphire Blue had suffered much. Thinking that Gaon chart was a god sent angel to right the wrong, we were bitterly disappointed with the disappearance on our Version B. Like the Chinese saying: All crows in the world are black.

It has been half a year since the ending of those year-end award ceremonies, some of us are still bearing the pain, some had digested most of the emotions, some forgotten the pain after the wound healed. Afterall, to many, this is an unforgettable painful memory that we wish never to mention again.

I simply cannot forget. I cannot forget the sick-to-the-point-that-he-almost-fainted Yesung who made little mistakes, yet still struggling to hold himself up. I cannot forget the high of all the members, turned to deep silence after the whispering of Leeteuk. I cannot forget Eunhyuk kept his head tilted up all the while, eventually gave a helpless glance to the ELFs behind him, the glance seem to fill with apology. I cannot forget when those were giving thank you speech with tears on stage, they were circling around below the stage, hands in hands, cheering for themselves. I cannot forget after everyone came comforting them, encouraging them, their shadows still look lonely in the midst of the crowd. I cannot forget Leeteuk keeping the thank you speech in his gloves, Heechul came through the mass after searching for him, walked over to hug him, to touch his face, and hugged the teary him to the back stage. I cannot forget the very night, every tweet from them was full of “I’m sorry”, “please don’t cry”, “thank you all of you”, “will work harder the next time”…

All the more I cannot forget the hardworking ELFs. Those ELFs, knowing that votes will go to waste, but for SJ’s pride, while looking back at the 29 seconds of glorious award video clip from previous year, continued to vote in MAMA; those ELFs, who burnt both the midnight oil and their money for Golden Disk Award, hoping that it will give us the long deserved recognition; those ELFs, while complaining about the unbearable packaging of version A (without even a decent box to keep the cd), still brought back boxes of albums; those ELFs, who cried rivers & oceans on facebook & twitter after the incident, licked their wounds in silent.

One fellow ELF said: “we have won, we won in terms of absolute data, won when our men go hand in hand; won when we can glare with grace into the dirty and ugly; won with the might on stage even when wearing old costumes; won with the countless “thank you” and “sorry” between the idols and fans. Even when the whole world crushed our hope and efforts under its feet, our men had taught us over & again, when the going gets tough, the tough get going.”
That’s right. Despite us losing all faith in Korean’s so-call “authority”, despite us getting sick of the company’s “policies”, despite us gaining all “insight”, thinking that as long as the men can get world recognition, those awards are but bubbles in the air, despite us getting ready to be sacrificed again, it should not mean we have given up, willing to bow down to the evil force. The result is not something we can control, but the journey is. Chance is only given to those who are ready and willing to put in effort. If we do not seize the opportunity, we will lose not only those awards, but also our pride.

The biggest revenge, is to achieve what others think you could not. When others are anticipating the house of Sapphire Blue to accept failure, we must succeed, when others hope the house of Sapphire Blue to lose faith, we should prove that we have gained more. When others expect the house of Sapphire Blue to allow others to slaughter us, we have to show the world, we must conquer all these unscrupulous tactics. Since SJ is not backing down, why should we be running away?

Maybe, at the end of it, the year end tragedy will be repeat itself, we might have to face the cruel reality, but whatever it may be, as long as we give our best, the memory is worth it. Even if we were to lose, we must lose with honour. If our efforts, cannot triumph over commercial gains, then, we can at least leave with grace. “Not winning an award doesn’t mean losing, getting the award may not mean winning either. I rather not win the award, but have others to feel unjust for me, then to get the award, but having others thinking I am not worth it” by Wyman Wong.
However, like Heechul said, <Bonamana>’s record can only be broken by the new song from 5jib. Our records, can only be conquered by us! In conjunction with ELF’s naming anniversary, bluebaby, give yourself the power to move on!

Credit: man kyuu
Author: 蕾蕾 & Michelle Fung
Translator: Jeslyn Ho
Posted: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
ALWAYS CREDIT ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDP
RESS.COM’ AS WELL

let's make it happen, ELF!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
MV Heechul is out!!!

M&D_&#47960;&#48400;(Close Ur Mouth)_MUSIC VIDEO

cr. SMTOWN / SM Entertainment @ youtube

simple yet awesome punyer MV. boleh nmpk la MV ni cuma keluarkan bajet yg kecik jer sbb dok shooting hanya kat everysing apgujeong-dong 3rd floor. but still aku spazzing x cukup tanah masa tgk. siap dok gigih la curik2 guna berukben kat pc ofis ni sbb x sabar nak tngu masa balik rumah!!   bertmbh lg excited sbb aritu baru jer noraebang kat situ, kat 3rd floor & kat bilik no 306 seingat aku... cuma kurang lucky jer x terserempak dgn dorg masa dorg shooting MV ni... and heechul akan nmpk lebih dashing & handsome kalo la dia buat rmbt cacak2... but still, dia nmpk sgt cantik dlm tu!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2011 10:29 PM | Show all posts
tak sabo nak tgk performance dia kat Mnet huhuhuh heenim let rockin!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2011 08:36 AM | Show all posts
tak sabo nak tgk performance dia kat Mnet huhuhuh heenim let rockin!!!!
miss_mulan77 Post at 23-6-2011 10:29 PM

mnet ni open to public ke nak masuk?? kalau boleh masuk aku nak masuk.. dah alang2 kat sana...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2011 10:57 PM | Show all posts
i like Chocoball group neh !! heenim sgt ensem dlm klip tuh huhu~ ade plak skali ngn Jia Miss A ! Best

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2011 01:04 AM | Show all posts
mnet ni open to public ke nak masuk?? kalau boleh masuk aku nak masuk.. dah alang2 kat sana...
blankie Post at 24-6-2011 08:36

setau aku open tapi kena beratur gak... ko try jer survey... aku tak sure plak cam ner nak masuk.. nak2 mnet ban artis sm masuk channel tuh ...aku tak amik port ler

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2011 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Leeteuk & Heechul on EW's Guerilla Date

guling2 aku gelak tengok leeteuk.. adoiiii...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2011 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 27-6-2011 08:05

hari ni last heenim kat youngstreet... TT_____TT

Close your mouth LIVE performance @ youngstreet

Sohee calling Heechul...

cr to uploader..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2367# blankie

mmg sengal pun 83 Line ni... dok peluk fan tu siap pusing2 lg... mmg bijak ambik kesempatan. heechul x sudah2 ckp nak kawen bagai... agak2 kan, kuar kat KBSW biler ek?? nak tngu la!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 27-6-2011 08:32
Reply  blankie

mmg sengal pun 83 Line ni... dok peluk fan tu siap pusing2 lg... mmg bijak ambik  ...
rukiaichigo Post at 27-6-2011 08:05 AM

paling suka atas kapal tu... sakan reporter tu amik kesempatan.. time leeteuk histeria tu bleh dia tanya pasal first kiss bila kat mana and kul bape.. histeria2 pun lancar je leeteuk jawab... heechul plak.. bila ditanya hadiah apa dari france untuk mak dia boleh dia jawab healthy look dia.. mampuihh...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2370# blankie

part dorg nek kapal tu, aku x dpt tangkap langsung aper yg dok ckp kan. aku cuma boleh dok gelak2 jer tgk muka masing2. tp MC tu pun mmg sengal jugak mcm dorg... dok gigih jugak nak tnya soklan time genting2 mcm tu!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 11:11 PM | Show all posts
guerilla date with eng sub..

kekekekekekkekekekekee....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 08:02 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2372# blankie

2-2 pun mmg sengal x hingat la... lawak giler muka dorg after naik kapal tu, time MC dok tnya2 soklan...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 08:06 AM | Show all posts
Reply  blankie

2-2 pun mmg sengal x hingat la... lawak giler muka dorg after naik kapal tu, time ...
rukiaichigo Post at 28-6-2011 08:02 AM

masa leeteuk kata anak dua tu mungkin bakal wife dia bawak as gift tu memang tak boleh blah.. siyes aku gelak tak hengat masa ni.. masa heechul brag pasal kampung dia pun lawokkk..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2011 08:06 AM | Show all posts
110627 MBC Come To Play - SM TOWN Special

Yesung & Changmin Singing " Doll"

Dance Battle

Credits: CodeAnalysisSeason5 @ youtube

wakakakakakakakakakaka ~ mmg meroyan2 aku gelak pepagi buta td tgk yesung. 1st cut tu mmg yesung xleh blah, kengkonon nak overshadow changmin... pulak tu, boleh la dia dok salahkan mic tu pulak!! org2 sekeliling mmg dah xleh nak tahan gelak!!

2nd cut tu lg la. separuh masa pertama mmg yg nari masing2 cool giler. biler dah masuk separuh masa kedua, masing2 dah jd bengong. nak2 yesung... naik roboh set studio tgk dia nari mcm tu. dah la dok sambung jer nari even org lain dah dok gelak guling2. adeh, biler tang mcm ni, mmg imej idol yesung dah terbang ke laut dah!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 08:15 AM | Show all posts
ni pulak full show nyer... aku x tgk lg, sempat donlot jer pg td. dream team yg ada teukie, hyuk & shindong pun x sempat nak tgk lg even dah selamat donlot!!

110627 MBC Come To Play - SM TOWN Special
- Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk

part 1 :

part 2 :

part 3 :

part 4 :

part 5 :

Credit : gnalc01 @ YT

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Yesung’s amusing dance on ‘Come To Play’

On June 27th, K-pop performers such as TVXQ’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk,Shin Dong and Yesung along with SNSD’s Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, f(x)’s Sulli andKrystal starred in the special episode of MBC’s entertainment program ‘Come To Play‘.

During the ‘Closet Talent Show‘ segment of the episode, cast members were divided into gender specific groups and held a dance battle against each other. Eun Hyuk and Hyoyeon mastered the famous signature move of Michael Jackson (moon walk) leaving everyone amazed.

Soon after, Shin Dong, Tiffany, Sulli, and Krystal continued on with the battle. However, the best dance was saved for last, which featured Super Junior’s quirky cutie, Yesung.

Yesung’s unidentifiable but energetic dance couldn’t be described in words and his antics left everyone in the crowd bursting in laughter.

Watch as Yesung both terrify and amaze at the same time with his unique dance below!

Source: Nate, allkpop
posted by elf101586 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

wakakakakakakakakaka ~ sambung gelak lg...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2011 10:11 PM | Show all posts
wei aku tak sempat layan apaer lagi nih.. CTP tuh dha ada yg DL link ker? ko burnkan tuk aku sekali kia.. thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 06:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062082 second(s), 41 queries .