Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 37556|Reply: 159

***Team Edward Club ~ Robert Pattinson***

[Copy link]
Post time 21-6-2010 12:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by leon_mclaren78 at 21-6-2010 02:04

ACHTUNG!!

Welcome to Rob's Unofficial TEC Malaysia! You can find anything you want to know about Rob a.k.a. Edward Cullen or share anything about him here!

Robert Thomas Pattinson (born 13 May 1986) is an English actor, model, and musician. Pattinson is best-known for playing Edward Cullen in the film adaptations of the Twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer, and for the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. In 2010, Pattinson was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in The World. His upcoming films include The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Bel Ami, Water For Elephants and Unbound Captives.

Early life

Pattinson was born in London. His mother, Clare, worked for a modeling agency, and his father, Richard, imported vintage cars from the U.S. He attended Tower House School and Harrodian School, and became involved in amateur theatre through the Barnes Theatre Company. After some backstage experience there, he took on acting roles. He caught the attention of an acting agent in a production of Tess of the D'Urbervilles and began looking for professional roles. Pattinson has two elder sisters, Lizzy Pattinson, a singer, and Victoria Pattinson.

Career
Modelling

Pattinson began modelling when he was twelve years old, but it wound down only four years later. He has blamed his lack of work as a model on his masculine appearance. Pattinson explained in December 2008, "When I first started I was quite tall and looked like a girl, so I got lots of jobs, because it was during that period where the androgynous look was cool. Then, I guess, I became too much of a guy, so I never got any more jobs. I had the most unsuccessful modelling career." Pattinson appeared in the advertising campaign for Hackett's Autumn 2007 collection.

Acting
Pattinson had supporting roles in the made for television film Ring of the Nibelungs in 2004 and in director Mira Nair’s Vanity Fair, although his scenes in the latter were deleted and only appear on the DVD version. In May 2005, he was slated to appear in the UK premiere of The Woman Before at the Royal Court Theatre, but was fired shortly before the opening night and was replaced by Tom Riley. Later that year he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. For this role he was named that year's British Star of Tomorrow by The Times. He has more than once been touted as the next Jude Law.

Pattinson played Edward Cullen in the movie Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name, which was released on 21 November 2008 in North America. According to TV Guide, Pattinson was initially apprehensive about auditioning for the role of Edward Cullen, fearful that he would not be able to live up to the "perfection" expected from the character. He reprised his role as Edward Cullen in the Twilight sequels The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which will be released 30 June 2010. Pattinson had lead roles in the feature films Little Ashes (in which he plays Salvador Dalí), How To Be (a British comedy) and the short film The Summer House.

In 2009, Pattinson presented at the 81st Academy Awards. On 10 November, Revolver Entertainment released the DVD Robsessed, a documentary which details Pattinson's life and popularity. In 2010, Pattinson executively produced and starred in the film Remember Me, which was released on 12 March 2010. He will also play Georges Duroy in a film adaption of the 1885 novel, Bel Ami, appear in a theatre production for producer David Pugh and will star in a film adaption of the Sara Gruen novel, Water for Elephants, with Christoph Waltz and Reese Witherspoon. On 13 May 2010, Robert Pattinson appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show for his upcoming film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Also, Pattinson made an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show on 18 May, which aired the following day.

Music

Pattinson plays guitar and piano, and composes his own music. He also appears as the singer of two songs on the Twilight soundtrack: "Never Think", which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley, and "Let Me Sign", which was written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long. The songs were included in the film after director Catherine Hardwicke added Pattinson's recordings into an early cut without his knowledge, and he agreed that "one of them specifically, it really made the scene better. It was like it was supposed to be there." The soundtrack for the film How To Be features three original songs performed by Pattinson and written by composer Joe Hastings.

Aside from recording for the soundtracks, Pattinson has said, "I've never really recorded anything – I just played in pubs and stuff", and when asked about a professional music career, he said, "Music is my back-up plan if acting fails." In 2010, Pattinson was awarded the 'Hollywood's Most Influential Top Unexpected Musicians' award.

Filmography
2004 - Vanity Fair as Rawdy Crawley
2004 - Ring of the Nibelungs as Giselher
2005 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as Cedric Diggory  
2006 - The Haunted Airman as Toby Jugg
2007 - The Bad Mother's Handbook as Daniel Gale
2007 - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as Cedric Diggory (Cameo)
2008 - Twilight as Edward Cullen
2009 - Little Ashes as Salvador Dalí  
2009 - The Twilight Saga: New Moon as Edward Cullen
2010 - Remember Me as Tyler Hawkins  
2010 - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse as Edward Cullen
2011 -  Bel Ami as Georges Duroy
2011 - Water For Elephants as Jacob Jankowski

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by leon_mclaren78 at 30-6-2010 16:15

Note: Ingin nama anda disenarai dlm TEC? Just inform me then!

TEC registered member @ CARI Forum

0001. leon_mclaren78
0002. yatt_takez
0003. silverlady
0004. pavlova
0005. alesandra
0006. a.ceCCo
0007. fedora
0008. Yna@shynee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by leon_mclaren78 at 21-6-2010 02:00

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 09:26 AM | Show all posts
akhirnye ade gak yg rajin bukakkan thread utk die ni..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain - Bella Swan, Twilight

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 09:50 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez_Cullen_pattz register as Team edward...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 11:24 AM | Show all posts
welkam, welkam!!!
Mai kita cuci mata ramai2 kat sini!
Tgh wonder ada x agaknya Team jacob nk bukak benang pasni..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-6-2010 11:36 AM | Show all posts
akhirnye ade gak yg rajin bukakkan thread utk die ni..

pavlova Post at 21-6-2010 09:26

Do u wish to join this vampire club, bebeh??!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 11:53 AM | Show all posts
dia neh ikut muka mak dia eh?i mean...sooo blond.
eh btw .....good effort ya TT
go team edward

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 12:09 PM | Show all posts
ekceli memula aku x rembes sgt la dgn si Rob ni sbb kat dlm Twilight Saga dia nih mcm spesis mamat jambu batu jek. {:1_126:}

Tp bile tgk appearance dia kat luar filem...mak aih... awat macho jek... sama spesis mcm my fav.actor Brendan Fraser sbb masa aku tgk video Rob kena interbiu tu terus aku teringat kat Brendan sbb style diaorg mcm sama je... Bleh jadik pelapis Brendan nih...

Brendan Fraser ni bleh blakon jadik bapak kpd Rob khennn (dari sudut pandangan mata aku laa..)... sama spesis ala2 klasik gitu! I loikeeeee!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 12:15 PM | Show all posts

budak neh betul ke rob

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 04:21 PM | Show all posts
wahhh...best2 thread nih

team edward gak

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 04:22 PM | Show all posts
budak neh betul ke rob
alesandra Post at 21-6-2010 12:15 PM

ha'ah..aku pon musykil gak...lain gile muke rob taim kecik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 05:09 PM | Show all posts
ha'ah..aku pon musykil gak...lain gile muke rob taim kecik
silverlady Post at 21-6-2010 16:22

Aku pung rasa x caye je... tp bila aku gugel, mmg btui tu Rob masa kekecik...pelik la...dh la muka lain gile, pastu masa kekecik rambut blondie...tp bile dh besau terus tuka kaler cokelat2 khennn... Agak2nye lg 20 tahun rambut dia tuka kaler lg kot...hmy3:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 05:46 PM | Show all posts
nakal kot ms kecik rob nih...smpi kene ikat tali kat badan...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 05:51 PM | Show all posts
lagi2 rob kene ikat ngan mak yer...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 05:58 PM | Show all posts
rob ngan akak, Lizzy Pattinson

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2010 06:02 PM | Show all posts
rob ngan dedi

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 06:02 PM | Show all posts
rob , mami , dedi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2010 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Best2!! lagi2...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2010 06:48 PM | Show all posts
per2 hal layan lagu dulu ek...

Rob Pattinson - Never Think

I should never think
What's in your heart
What's in our home
So I won't

You'll learn to hate me
But still call me baby
Oh love
So call me by my name

And save your soul
Save your soul
Before you're too far gone
Before nothing can be done

I'll try to decide when
She'll lie in the end
I ain't got no fight in me
In this whole damn world
Tell you to hold off
You choose to hold on
It's the one thing that I've known

Once I put my coat on
I'm coming out in this all wrong
She's standing outside holding me
Saying oh please
I'm in love
I'm in love

Girl save your soul
Go on save your soul
Before it's too far gone
And before nothing can be done

'Cause without me
You got it all
So hold on
Without me you got it all
So hold on
So hold on
So hold on
So hold on
Hold on

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 04:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.499285 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.