[Copy link]
Post time 23-12-2009 04:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Anything goes under Ashley Green
jom berkongsi cerita

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-12-2009 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Base on the book - Ashley as Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen (born Mary Alice Brandon) is the adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme, adoptive sister of Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett, and wife of Jasper. Alice is described as being petite and pixie-like, with a graceful gait and hair that is short, spiky, and black. Her special ability is to see the future, an enhanced version of her ability to have premonitions as a human. However, her ability is limited; she is only able to see the outcome of a decision once it is made. Due to this, decisions made in the spur of the moment can not be foreseen. Alice can see futures involving humans and vampires, but is unable to see those of werewolves or half-breeds, such as Renesmee. In Breaking Dawn, Alice theorizes that she can see vampires very clearly because she is one, can see humans somewhat less clearly because she was one, and cannot see werewolves or half-breeds because she never was one. Alice is portrayed as being bubbly and optimistic, and loves and cares for Bella like a sister. She is also close to her brother Edward, and enjoys shopping, make-overs, and throwing parties. Alice's early history is vague, as she remembers nothing about her human life and woke up alone as a vampire. It is eventually revealed that she was born around 1901 in Biloxi, Mississippi, and was committed to an asylum because she had premonitions. Alice was transformed by an old vampire who worked at the asylum to protect her from James, a tracker vampire who was hunting her. After some research, Alice found her grave and discovered that the date on her tombstone matches the date of her admission to the asylum. Through her research she additionally discovered that she had a younger sister named Cynthia, and that Cynthia's daughter, Alice's niece, is still alive in Biloxi.

Throughout Twilight, Alice uses her ability to see the future and help Bella when she is in danger. The two soon become friends, loving each other like sisters. In New Moon, Alice foresees Bella jumping off a cliff and assumes she is trying to commit suicide, though Bella actually was partaking in the sport of cliff diving. Rosalie, believing Bella to be dead, informs Edward. After discovering the truth, Bella accompanies Alice to Italy to prevent Edward from killing himself. They are successful, but are taken to see the Volturi, who police the vampire world. Through Alice's premonitions, Aro is able to see that Bella will eventually become a vampire and invites her, Alice, and Edward to stay with them. They all refuse and return to Forks. In Eclipse, Alice, who proves to be an adept fighter, joins the fight to destroy a group of rampaging newborn vampires, created by Victoria in an effort to take revenge on Edward. Alice acts as Bella's maid of honor at her wedding in Breaking Dawn and helps care for Renesmee until leaving to search out a crossbreed after the Volturi plan to destroy Renesmee, believing her to be an immortal child.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-12-2009 04:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2009 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Ashley Michele Greene (born February 21, 1987) is an American film and television actress, best known for playing Alice Cullen in the Twilight film series.

Ashley Greene initially planned to become a model, but was told that she was not tall enough at 5'5" to be a runway model and should instead focus on commercials. After taking commercial and acting classes, she fell in love with acting and realized that she preferred it over modeling. Greene thus graduated from high school early at the age of 17 and moved to L.A. to pursue an acting career. Since then, she has appeared as a guest on many popular television programs, such as Punk'd and Crossing Jordan. Greene's big break came in 2008 when she was cast as Alice Cullen in Twilight, a film based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. She reprised her role as Alice in the 2009 sequel to Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and 2010's The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Greene will be reuniting with her Twilight co-star Kellan Lutz in the upcoming movie Warrior and will also be starring in an upcoming thriller film, Summer's Blood, as well as the Dark Castle production The Apparition, which will begin filming on February 1, 2010.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-12-2009 04:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-12-2009 04:57 PM | Show all posts

she is pretty :pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-12-2009 04:57 PM | Show all posts
die sangat la chomel

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2009 04:59 PM | Show all posts
lawa jgk dia ni kan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-12-2009 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Ashley Michele Greene (born February 21, 1987) is an American film and television actress, best known for playing Alice Cullen in the Twilight film series. Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida, the daughter of Michele, who works in insurance, and Joe Greene, a U.S. Marine who now owns his own concrete business. She grew up in Middleburg and Jacksonville, and went to University Christian School before transferring to Wolfson High School when she was in tenth grade. She moved to Los Angeles, California, at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career. Greene has one sibling, an older brother named Joe, who still resides in Jacksonville with his parents.
Ashley Greene initially planned to become a model, but was told that she was not tall enough at 5'5" to be a runway model and should instead focus on commercials. After taking commercial and acting classes, she fell in love with acting and realized that she preferred it over modeling. Greene thus graduated from high school early at the age of 17 and moved to L.A. to pursue an acting career. Since then, she has appeared as a guest on many popular television programs, such as Punk'd and Crossing Jordan. Greene's big break came in 2008 when she was cast as Alice Cullen in Twilight, a film based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. She reprised her role as Alice in the 2009 sequel to Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and 2010's The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Greene will be reuniting with her Twilight co-star Kellan Lutz in the upcoming movie Warrior and will also be starring in an upcoming thriller film, Summer's Blood, as well as the Dark Castle production The Apparition, which will begin filming on February 1, 2010.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2009 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Ashley Greene interview with Vanity Fair Magazine

VF Daily: Had you read the “Twilight” books before getting the script?
Ashley Greene: When I was going to audition, I actually went out and got the first book and read it before the first meeting. I read it in a day and a half, and then I read the second and third. I’m finishing up the fourth so I can have it done before the movie comes out.
Which book in the series is your favorite?
I liked the first one. I think that it was my favorite, which is funny because Alice’s part gets larger and larger in the second and third books. The fourth one is very interesting and different. It’s turning out to be really cool.
Did you immediately like Twilight when you first read it?
Oh my gosh, yes. My managers can vouch for how badly I really wanted the part, and my friends and family know how hard I worked on it. I can relate with the fans as far as how they’re in love with the Edward character, because he’s literally this perfect being and I totally get it. It’s so funny working with all these people and seeing them in real life. I’m just as big a fan of Stephenie [Meyer] and of the books as anybody else. I just happened to get the opportunity to portray Alice.
What did you do to prepare for your role?
Obviously, Alice has these amazing powers. For the psychic thing, I had to watch movies such as The Fifth Element to get a sense of it. I had read all the books and there’s a ton of stuff online.
We actually got to film where [Meyer] set the book, which is kind of cool. We filmed in Portland, Oregon, and then we would drive up to Washington as well. We were up there two weeks before we started shooting.
What was your favorite scene to shoot?
Definitely the fight scene. I’d never done wire work before, so that was absolutely amazing. It was like being on a roller coaster.
What was the vibe on the set? Did everyone get along well?
We did. I didn’t know what to expect because we’re a large and very young cast with a fairly good amount of pressure on us. We all got along great and we really meshed well, which is nice because I’ve heard … [Laughs.] We had fun. We’d film 12 hours a day and then get off and go hang out and eat dinner together. We got lucky.
What have you done to prepare yourself for the mania surrounding the film?
You don’t really know what to do. That’s the thing. I hadn’t really done anything major and then this came about, so it’s kind of surreal. It’s been amazing so far and, speaking for myself, and I think for everybody else, the fans are really supportive and it’s all been really good. I’m enjoying it right now and it’s really exciting, as long as people don’t, you know, follow me home. I think that Robert Pattinson might have that problem, but I think that I’m in the clear.
Hometown?
Jacksonville, Florida.
Siblings?
I have one brother, Joe, who is 23. We’re really, really close. He still lives in Jacksonville but actually just the other day was talking about maybe moving out with the little sis and trying his hand at acting.
Significant other?
I do not have a significant other. My career is my boyfriend at the moment.
Celebrity crush?
Oh man, I love Christian Bale and Johnny Depp, and I’ve recently taken a liking to Jon Hamm from Mad Men.
Trademark style?
A shirt, jeans, and flats, mostly—I’m pretty casual. But I also love Audrey Hepburn’s classic, beautiful style.
Favorite movie?
I loved Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I just watched What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, and I had forgotten how great that movie is.
Who do you think are the best actor and actress of all time? Audrey Hepburn, perhaps?
Love her. Love Meryl Streep. I like Charlize Theron and Rachel McAdams. And then of course, I love Johnny Depp.
TV shows that you TiVo?
My roommate and I TiVo Mad Men. I used to be a huge Grey’s Anatomy fan and I’ve got a couple friends on Gossip Girl and 90210, but I think I’m more of a movie person than a TV person, to be honest.
What book are you reading?
I’m reading Breaking Dawn. I like to have Sanford Meisner’s book [about the Meisner acting technique] with me. I read and reread that book because I rely on it for the acting chops.
Favorite musician or band?
I love Linkin Park and I really like Muse. I always work out to Paramore. They’re all on our soundtrack. We have an amazing soundtrack. I grew up with Counting Crows. I have the most random stuff on my iPod. I have everything from country to rock, to rap. I like Lil Wayne and Carrie Underwood.
New York or L.A.?
Oh, goodness. I live in L.A. now and because I’m from Florida, it’s nice because there are some similarities. Once I get the time and the opportunity, I’d love to live in New York for a year, because a couple of my friends live there and I absolutely love the energy in New York right now.
Do you have any upcoming projects?
I just finished a film in Canada called Summer and that was really fun. I worked with Stephen McHattie and Peter Mooney. I’m currently in Shreveport, Louisiana, doing a film called Skateland that I’m super-excited about. It’s set in 1983, so that’s really fun because I have the Farrah Fawcett hair.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2009 05:12 PM | Show all posts
ashley greene boyfriend Ian Somerhalder

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2009 05:19 PM | Show all posts
ashley greene boyfriend Ian Somerhalder

perempuanayu Post at 23-12-2009 17:12

dia nih yang berlakon citer Vampire diaries ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2009 05:49 PM | Show all posts
a'ah dia berlakon dlm vampire diaries

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2009 09:59 AM | Show all posts
a'ah dia berlakon dlm vampire diaries
perempuanayu Post at 23-12-2009 17:49

hye perempuanayu, (your avatar/picture) you are soo cute with those face

Use magic Report

J
Post time 24-12-2009 10:02 AM | Show all posts
i can't see the pic.. but i  like Alice!
:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 11:25 AM | Show all posts
14# bspotgurl

he he

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-12-2009 12:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2009 12:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2009 12:35 PM | Show all posts

ohh, I love her hair style..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 01:27 PM | Show all posts
ashley & jessica szohr

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 02:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076844 second(s), 45 queries .