Author: twinkystar

A.N.JELL II:YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL [8TV, 11.45pm - 12.45am]

[Copy link]
Post time 19-11-2009 09:47 PM | Show all posts
me jumpe link sedut Wothout a word TK vers ^^

Hwang Tae Kyung jjang!!

smaj Post at 19-11-2009 11:29

aku menyedut...

sepatutnyer kuar OST part baru hari nih kan... kuar satu lagu je ker...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2009 09:53 PM | Show all posts
haku dgr berkali2 without words - jgs tu.. tp rasa kekurangan.. feel kot
kenapa la tak buat version acoustic
kalau jgs nyanyi version acoustic mesti lagi layan

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2009 10:16 PM | Show all posts
165# sH0paHolliC heart breaking..mk TK lagi jahat dr HY..:@  aku nk tembak mak dia gak..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2009 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hadiff05 at 19-11-2009 22:21

Spoiler..

Part jeremy menangis sambil nyanyi n sambil pdg minam ada lah sgt sedih aku punnk nangis......part mk tk g pegang mn pastu ckp kat tk yg ni ank org yg dia cintai lagi kejam....:@ tppart2 awal..aritu kuar fireworks ats kepala mn arini kuar fireflies..kekekekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2009 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Spoiler

surprise gk TK kuar tgk wyg gn mn.....since gelap mn yg pimpin tgn tk..pastu dlm panggung ada lak org duk kissing..kekekeek last2 dua2 tido spai abis citer......bila kuar duk tgk bintang..dioarg bet apa tah tk buat2 nk flick pala mn rupa2 nya dia kiss mn dua kali...alal2 etude kiss ..kekekeke tp cam ganas sikit..ekekek n td mgr ma dh bg tau abgmn akn blk..dh tunjuk kat US...so rasanya next week mn ada abg..kkekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2009 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by qis13 at 19-11-2009 22:54
Spoiler

surprise gk TK
hadiff05 Post at 19-11-2009 22:25

best giler spoilerr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2009 11:20 PM | Show all posts
tak tau dah ader ker blom..tp nak tepek..wajah2 HTK shii..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 12:03 AM | Show all posts
tgk epi 13 nangis tgk sw.. tgk part jeremy nyanyi sambil nangis.. lg berjurai air mata kuar....
ottokae

Jeremy singing to Minam in episode 14.avi

cr:uploader

ada link sedut kat situ.. bley la sambil dengar kita nangis sesama

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2009 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 20-11-2009 01:01

kesian sgt jeremy..
tulus & polos betul hati dia..
innocent jer cinta dia..cam budak2..

dia tanya

Why didn't you like me?

nyanyi sambil nangis..
turun2 magic bus jer terus buat muka happy..sorry kat minam sebab nampak sisi diri dia yg unhappy
jeremy sgtla considerate dia tau minam sedey tgk dia gitu

bertuah tul minam..ada 3 laki yg sayangkan dia dan selalu pentingkan & jaga hati perasaan minam..
tp stress tgk shinwoo dgn jeremy sedey..lagi2 jeremy..dhla dia selalu happy, cheerful jer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2009 12:59 AM | Show all posts
jeremy boleh jadi duta aiskrim..part dia jer mesti ada aiskrim dan makanan2 baskin robin

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2009 01:29 AM | Show all posts
EPISODE 14 SUMMARY

Epstarts off with TK and MN at the carpark hugging. TK says Go mi nam, icame to tell you one thing. I'm going to only say it once, so listencarefully.I.... you... then suddenly they hear screaming, a bunch ofhigh school girls in a bus see MN and TK. MN says i'll jsut gonaturally and pretend taht u sent me off. She starts to walk off. TKgrabs her shoulder and says, listen then go. He leans over and sayssoftly, I like you. MN is shocked and does not move. TK waves and says,go now, go mi nam. MN still doesnt move. TK says hurry and go now. MNwalks away slowly as the girls crowd around TK. MN sits at the busstop, still not registering what TK had just said. She closes her eyesand goes back to what had just happened then to hear what TK had justsaid. She reenacts the scene in her mind and confirms that TK told herhe liked her. Flowers bloom around her and she is very happy andexcited. TK looks on in the car and says to himself that he wont beable to say what he had just said again.

SW flies alone and onthe plane, he says to himself that he didnt expect MN to come with himanyway but that at least now, he had said that he had started.

Jeremyis at the radio station and is talking to a noona DJ. He asks whetherher show is live and says taht he wants to do a surprise event. The DJsays sure, then i will talk about it at the beginning of the show andtells him to stay around.

TK picks MN up in his car. MN isthinking in her mind what she should say to TK. Should she say waht hesaid to her and say that she gives him permission to like her? Then sheimagines his reply to be something like, chhh then cancel it. SHeshakes it off. Then she thinks how about I pretended i didnt hear andask him to say it again. She imagines him saying, you didnt hear it?Then pretend i didnt sya anything. So she thinks that she should justtreasure what he said and tell him tat she likes him. At this moment,TK says i'm hungry, lets go eat. TK asks do you lik spaghetti? At themention of the word "like", MN reacts and hiccups. TK realises that sheis reacting to the word 'like' and asks her does she LIKE this and doesshe LIKE that? with emphasis on the word 'like' lol. He asks do youLIKE sushi? i LIKE it. MN says I like it very very much. TK smiles andsays ok lets go eat sushi. At the sushi train, MN picks out all thethings that TK cant eat and TK wants to eat the sushi that MN wants butin the end he says to MN just have it it's ok coz he doesnt want pointsto be deducted LOL. MN is worried that photos were taken of them at thecarpark. TK says it's ok, all it will be will be just MN being added tothe triangular relationship of TK, jeremy and SW. MN is like what? TKsays that there are stories written by fans can fanfics. In the story,TK is sitting at the piano. Someone comes to cover his eyes and TK sayshappily, shinwoo? Tk turns around and sees jeremy. Tk gets up to leavebut jeremy takes TK's hand and puts it on his heart "There is hyunginside here" (HAHAH parody of Lovers in Paris) SW walks in and seesthem. He is upset and says "I'm goign to destroy u!"

Jeremy isreading this latest part of the story at the radio station and thinksit's interesting. The DJ comes to tell him that everything is confirmedand asks him to just wait. Jeremy then suddenly sees the news onlinebout TK and MN at the airport. He wonders why TK went to the airport.He tells wang coordi that he needs to go and ask TK something and tahtif he doesnt then he cant do anything. Wang coordi is reluctant buttells him to come back quickly.

TK and MN walk into the companybuilding and manager sees them. He asks Mn why she's still here andasks why TK was at the airport. Manager asks, TK, you and MN....? TKsmiles and asks manager to watch carefully. He hugs MN and the manageris shocked. Later, jeremy walks in and MN and manager are walking downthe stairs. Manager cant believe that MN lives TK and askd her fromwhen she liked him. MN says taht she doesnt konw from when but herheart jsut started fluttering. They get to the bottom of the stairs,manager ma asks jeremywhat he's doing there. Jeremy asks MN, do youlike TK hyung? MN nods. Jeremy runs out, manager ma chases him. Managerand MN drive around trying to find him and MN suddenly recalls aboutJeremy's treasure bus. She waits at the bus stop but isnt sure whchdirection Jeremy would be on. She gets on a bus but doesnt see jeremy.As the bus starts moving, she sees jeremy in the bus that is going inthe opposite direction. SHe stops the driver and rus after the otherbus. She finally manages to stop the bus and she gets on. Jeremy seesher and says this is my bus, get off. MN is like.. Jeremy...jeremy sayswhen you were a guy, it was ok, when you became a girl it was also ok..but now you like TK, it's not going to be ok. MN doesnt know what tosay but cries as she sees Jeremy's expression. Jeremy says I let youknow about my treasure bus and was going to sing to you, why is it notme? Why dont you like me? MN sits and watches Jeremy. Jeremy gets acall from the radio station and he picks it up. He says he can connectto the radio station and do the song that he had prepared over thephone. He tries to make his voice seem happy and says to the listenersthat because the university entrance exams had just finished, hedecided he wanted to sing a song for them as a present - a happy song"Good words" (he says sth else i cant remember) He sings the song buthe starts to lose control of his emotions and cries. After the songfinishes, MN says that is a good song. I'm sorry. Jeremy says i canttell you taht i'm ok now. When the bus returns to its original start,then i should be ok right? The bus finally gets to the end, beforejeremy gets off, jeremy says, When i get off this bus, i'm goign toreturn to the happy and bright jeremy. If you dont forget everything,then i wnt be able to go back. jeremy gets off ad after a pause heturns around and now has on a smiley face and says, Go mi nam, hurryand get off, or you'll have to go around again. MN gets off and Jeremyputs his arm on her shoulder and says, lets go and eat icecream!

Now that MHR knows MN is a girl, she thinks MN looks like her mother. She doesnt want MN and TK together.

MHRand MN are in the hotel room. MHR tells MN she has a gift for her. MNopens it and sees a dress. MN says but it's a dress. MHR tells her tahtshe knows she is a girl. MN asks MHR to pretend she doesnt know. MHRfinds out that the other members know as well and Mn says aht she willmake sure taht it doesnt affect TK. MHR asks you are that close withthem that they will cover this up for you?

TK is in the studioand finally finishes the remake song for MHR. He wonders why MN hasntcalled and thinks it's because he told her that he was going to be busyand that MN is probably waiting for his call. So he calls her and MN isasleep. TK is like how can you be sleeping?? MN says that it has been along day for her so she is very tired. After hanging up, TK is like howcan she be asleep? I bet u she's gone back to sleep.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2009 01:31 AM | Show all posts
TK drags MN out of bed and the 2 go to thecinema. Mn says that even if they go watch the movie now, she wouldntknow what was happning. TK says know that i got you because i neededsomeone to guide me into the cinema, i need your eyes, not you. So hestarts addressing her as GMN's eyes. MN and TK are at the door of thecinema and TK extends his hand and asks MN to take i and guide him.They firstly nearly fall on a couple, then sit near them. MN is aboutto take her hand away but TK doesnt let go and says that sitting so farup front, the screen is too big, so asks MN to take him further back.So they get up and walk towards the back. TK says but this is too backand turns around and heads down a bit. MN is like so you see wellenough here? After sitting down both of them try to watch teh movie butare both so tired they fall asleep. After the movie finishes, they walkonto the rooftop/balcony and Mn asks how the movie was. TK says itwasnt bad. MN comments on how the stars are nice. TK says the nightlineview is nice. MN is like how can u compare, taht's because you cant seethe stars. Then MN says i'll show you a star now, She fogs up the glassand draws a star. Then she realises her shirt also has a star, then sheruns over to the movie promotion material where there is a star andsays here's another one. She remarks taht there are stars all aroundher and that from now on , she will collect stars and give to him. Thenshe says taht one day when her brother comes back, she will also beable to see TK and the others coz they are stars (or sth like that). TKlooks at her weird and MN explains that she thinks it would be betterwhen her brother comes back taht she stays faraway. But that TK is astar which she cant take away with her. TK stands by the glass and saysto MN, come here, i'll show you a star. MN walks over and TK says if ihit you, then you will see stars in your eyes. TK makes a gesture as ifto hit her. Mn is like are you really going to hit me? TK moves as ifhe's about to hit her then kisses her instead. After the first time, TKtells her not to move? (cant remmeber) and kisses her again.

Nextday, Mn and jeremy are washing the dog. MN goes to get something and SWreturns. MN becomes all awkward. SW asks what MN is doing in araincoat, it's not rainig. MN explains she was helping jeremy cleanjolie. SW says it seems he's almost done, come and help me. MN ishesitant. SW says you already rejected my heart so are you going toreject my request as well. MN doesnt say anyting and SW says You aresorry huh? THen come and help me. Inside, MN asks SW what she needs tohelp him for. and SW takes out a present and gives it to MN. He saysthis is from his mother. That while he was there, he couldnt explainthe situation to his parents and that his mother had wanted him to givethis to his gf when he had one. So he asks MN to take it. Mn says sheis sorry to his mother as well. He comments that Mn seems nervous andthat it's good coz previously, they had a brother sister relationship,where MN was too relaxed and not nervous at all. SW says i was good toyou as a brother, but from now on i'm really going to treat you well,to the extent where you will feel the pressure. Then i cant rememebrthe exact conversation but everything MN says to him, SW tries tointepret it positively like, since you said that, now you're worryingabout me etc. But that is not MN's intention of course and MN says shecannot accept SW's heart. She gets up and leaves. However SW tellshimself that this is a positive start

wang coordi finds out frommanager ma that TK and HY are a fake couple but that TK and Mn are forreal. wang coordi says thisi to HY and says that she doesnt believe it.HY however overeacts and breaksdown.

Manager ma goes to tell TK,SW and jeremy the news that the REAL mi nam is about to come back. Heis scheduled to come back the day before the MN's showcase and he'sreally excited and happy - finally he comes back! Jeremy asks what typeof person the real GMN is and maanger says that the real MN is diffeentfrom Mi nyeo, the real MN has the charisma of TK, the brightness ofjeremy and sth else, anyway he is a combination of the other 3 members.He tells the guys to be nervous and watch out.

Then we see the real mi nam in the hospital in the US with the nurses talking to him.

MNand TK meet on the bridge at the company. Mn shows him the stars shehad collected fro him today - cant remember the first thing, then aphoto of an sa jang wearing something with a star and manager ma with atomato in his mouth in the shape of a star. TK is like u only collected3? Then MN says i have my favourite star so it's ok. She smiles butthen stops herself but tries to cover it up saying sth else. TK asksher to meet that night and taht he will show her a star. After sheleaves he takes out a star necklace, the 'star' that he wants to showher and it is meant to represent him.

Ahn sa jang drags MN tothe recording studio and tells her that he hasto discuss about theshowcase with her. At the studio, TK's remake of MHR's song is playing- TK has finished with it. MN hears from Ahn sa jang and the otherperson's coversation that MHR and MN's dad Go jae hyun were lovers. MNis shocked and drops the star shaped ashtray (omg what symbolism*sigh*) MN goes to find her aunt and asks her. Her aunt asks how shefound out and MN asks so it's true? But MHR told me that they were justfriends. MN finds out from the aunt that her mother was abandoned byher father and died alone after giving birth to the twins. MN isshocked and decides she has to go to MHR to confirm. She goes to findMHR and taking the opportunity, MHR decides that ths is the time totell TK as well. So she rings TK and tells him that she is about tomeet the child of the man she loved. TK has been waiting for MN andsays to her he's not interested but MHR tells him that it's someone heknows. TK asks who it is and MHR says it's a girl called "Go mi nyeo".TK is shocked and goes to MN's room. He searches and sees the photo ofthe twins with the father. He recognises the father's face. Then hesees MHR's autographed photo and on the back, the msg - Hyung nim,happy birthday. You are MHR's fan arent you? This is your birthdaypresent.

(this bit is goign to be hard to remember about theexact lines - will need to rewatch to do this bit properly butthis isthe gist)
In the room, MN asks MHR to please tell her that her andher father were just friends. MHR asks didnt you find out, isnt thatwhy you came here. She tells MN that she and go jae hyun were lovers.(cant remember waht was said already )MN said something along the lines of so you abandoned TK for him. Thatthat is not real love. Mn says she doesnt believe her father would lovesomeone like her. MHR says that MN's mother said the same thing. MHRholds up the cd and says this is the best evidence. He wrote me thissong to ask me to come back to him and I sang it. Your motheracknowledged this and that's why she left. TK also acknowledged this,that's why he remade this song. And i was going to make it up to you(in money), didnt you hear from your aunt?MHR asks when MN found outthat TK was her son and says so you knew all along and you didnt tellTK. She's like what's TK going think? (or something along those lines)MN says she did not intend to hide it from TK and intends to go explaineverything to TK and MHR is like do you think he will believe u?

TKwalks in and sees MN with MHR. MHR introduces MN to TK and says this isthe child of the man i loved. TK and MN stare at each other. TK bargesout of the room.

Reporter Kim thinks there is something fishygoing on and realises taht everytime mi nyeo is present, mi nam isnt.He thinks he's onto a lead and goes to find HY. HY says taht she doesntwant to be dragged into anything to do with ANJell anymore and asks thereporter to go ask himself. the reporter says to her that if she tellshim he can get her out of it. Then he asks if Mi nam or Mi nyeo is agirl or guy? HY is surprised. Back at the company,Ahn sa jang tellsShinwoo that the reporter is going to delay the publishing of thearticle about him and mi nyeo, that the reporter wants to do aninterview with mi nam and mi nyeo together. SW tries to ring MN but MNdoesnt pick up. Then he sees TK storming angrily up the stairs and MNrunning after him. MN grabs TK's arm and asks him to please listen toher. TK asks MN when she found out that MHR was his mother. MN says onhis birthday. TK comments no wonder every single time something badhappens between him and his mother, MN appears and distracts him. Hesays so there was a reason. Then TK asks when she found out that TK wasremaking her father's song. MN says not long ago. TK asks so from thatday you started meeting my mother? MN says yes. And TK says my mothersays, she loved your father so much, she abandoned me and wanted tobecome your mother. Have you heard about that? MN says only today. TKsays you go and have a go relationship with MHR, but dont drag me intoit. MN says please listen to what i have to say. TK shakes her offstrongly and says, dont be in a place where i can see you, i dont wantto see you. He storms off and MN cries, falling to the floor. SWwatchesfrom afar. TK cries aloneTTTTTTT

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Leaps tgk ep14 semlm aku memang nk tembak mak TK....cinta sebelah tgn x malu.......x layak jd mak.....:@ pastu ada hati nk jd mk MN....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 20-11-2009 01:01

kesian sgt jeremy..
tulus & polos betul hati dia..
innocent jer cinta dia..cam budak2..

dia tanya

Why didn't you like me?

nyany ...
twinkystar Post at 19-11-2009 23:57

mmg scene jeremy sedey babas TT_TT
x sangka dia ske gile2 ngan minam.. me ingat dia suke bese2 je~
me tgk part nangis dlm bus.. me pung ikut nangis
tp jeremy bagus pndi hold perasaan dia tp mesti frust gle~

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Leaps tgk ep14 semlm aku memang nk tembak mak TK....cinta sebelah tgn x malu.......x layak jd mak.....:@ pastu ada hati nk jd mk MN....
hadiff05 Post at 20-11-2009 08:03

dia bley jd geng HY~
rasa nk lempang2 je..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 09:39 AM | Show all posts
179# smaj
aku lagi suka dgr korean words tu lagi touching.......yg kalau betul2 trans jd why is not me that u like.....bkn why u didn't like me.....pada aku bawa meaning yg berbeza......kekekek lg sadis...kekekek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2009 09:48 AM | Show all posts
179# smaj  
aku lagi suka dgr korean words tu lagi touching.......yg kalau betul2 trans jd why is not me that u like.....bkn why u didn't like me.....pada aku bawa meaning yg berbeza......kekekek lg ...
hadiff05 Post at 20-11-2009 09:39

beria dia nangis..sian jeremy..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by moondance at 20-11-2009 10:05

177# twinkystar

abis spoiler me hilite eekek....
argghhh mak Tk lg kijam dr YHY :@
selfish gile...
poor SW n jeremy huhuh kene rejek....
br jek TK n MN nk berkasih2an..... mak TK lak kaco eee

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2009 10:20 AM | Show all posts
182# twinkystar aku pun nangis sama time ni..kekek dh le tgk live....jap sedih..jap gelak..jap senyum sornag..ekeekek kalau org tgk aku mesti pelik...kekekee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2009 10:34 AM | Show all posts
risau camner dorg nak wrap everything in two ep..hope there's no rush ending

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 02:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068260 second(s), 41 queries .