CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 20878|Reply: 54

[MBC] CREATING DESTINY (Eugene, Ki Tae Young, Ryu Sang Wook)

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2009 09:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by thatsourmia at 16-10-2009 08:29

info

• Title: 인연만들기 / Creating Destiny
  • Genre: Romance, family
  • Episodes: 50
  • Broadcast network: MBC
  • Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-10 to TBA
  • Air time: Saturday & Sunday 19:55

credits to (KLIK YG MANA BERKENAN)

mysoju
                               youtube

synopsis

Eugene plays the female lead, which moved to Australia when she was ten and has now completed her law studies in the States while caring for her father and grandfather. She decides to marry her Western boyfriend, whom she met in the States, but her father puts his foot down and opposes the match. As she comes to Korea, what arises is a series of comic events. She has a younger sister played by Kang Byul. Kim Tae-young is a doctor here and plays a perfectionist, prickly character.

MBC synopsis:

After immigrating to Canada, Sang-eun graduated from law school and becomes an attorney.
She plans to marry Alex, an American and fellow attorney, and she introduces him to her folks.
But her dad strongly disapproves of Alex and orders her to meet a bachelor in Korea that they picked out for her before she goes ahead and marries Alex.
Sang-eun reluctantly flies to Korea whereupon she meets the bachelor at the airport.
She and Yeo-jun have a heated argument minutes after they meet each other.
Yeo-jun is not ready to get married as he is trying to focus on his career.
There’s also a young lady who has a secret crush on Yeo-jun.
The relationship between Sang-eun and Yeo-jun is stormy in the beginning but they gradually warm up to each other after getting to know each other in a topsy-turvy (Tom and Jerry) way.

ratings: tengok sini

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-10-2009 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by thatsourmia at 12-10-2009 13:07

cast

( One Mom and Three Dads ; I Really Really Like You ; Wonderful Life )
Korean-Canadian lawyer. She introduces her American boyfriend Alex toher family as the man she wants to marry but her dad vehementlydisapproves of Alex. Her parents pick a nice Korean bachelor for her tomarry and she visits Korea to meet him. His name is Yeo-jun andSang-eun finds him intolerable and irritating. She’s a confident andintelligent woman.

(Star's Lover ; Terroir ; White Tower )
He’s a perfectionist and physician. He has a high regard for himselfand was spoiled by his parents and thus, has a self-centeredpersonality. He gets upset when his parents tell him to marry a womanhe has never dated or met before. He’s not happy that Sang-eun has anex-boyfriend that she can’t forget but he’s not interested in marryingher for that matter.

(Queen Seon Duk ; Cinderella Man ; Love You,Don't Cry )
The youngest son of the founder of the Haesung Group. He meetsSang-eun, a childhood friend, at the airport by sheer coincidence andthinks that he and Sang-eun are destined to get married.

( Shining Inheritance ; The World That They Live In )
He’s a cameraman and a playboy who loves the company of women. He’sathletic and good at sports. He has a free-spirited personality but isvery professional when it comes to work. With his handsome looks andpolite manners, he has broken the hearts of many women but Yoon-hee isthe only woman he cares about.

She’s an energetic woman and seeks a comfortable life by marrying arich, handsome man with a gentle personality. She’s used to getting herway with her pretty looks.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Azmiah/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg
She is single and the older sister of Yeo-jun. She was going to marryHae-sung, her high school sweetheart, but Hae-sung’s parentsdisapproved of her and so she broke up with him. She became pregnantwith Hae-sung’s baby before they ended their relationship but didn’ttell him he was the father. So she raises their baby all by herself.Hae-sung reenters her life and wants to marry her but she resists hisovertures because she still can’t get over the pain of rejection sheendured from his family.

The eldest daughter in her family. Her dad is a nouveau riche who madehis fortune by speculating in real estate. Having a pretty complexion,she used to model. Being very materialistic, she tries to woo Yeo-jun,a doctor whom she wants to marry, but he’s hardly interested in her atall.

The eldest son of the founder of the Haesung Group. He’s Yoon-hee’shigh school sweetheart. But he breaks up with Yoon-hee when hisparents’ disapprove of her as their daughter-in-law and then getsmarried in an arranged marriage, which doesn’t last and ends in adivorce. Unable to forget Yoon-hee, he endures humiliation as he triesto persuade her to marry him.

( Queen Seon Duk ; Who Are You? )

credits: MBC media

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2009 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by thatsourmia at 3-10-2009 11:05

Creating Destiny holds first script reading
source : javabeans

The first script rehearsal for MBC’s new drama Creating Destiny(aka Making Fate or 인연만들기), was actually held almost two weeks ago on August 31 at the Ilsan Dream Center, although the photos have just now been released. In attendance were the drama’s leads — Eugene(Yoga School), Jung Seok-won (Brilliant Legacy),and Kim Tae-young (Terroir) — as well the supporting cast (Byun Woo-min, Kim Jung-nam, Im Hyun-shik, Kang Nam-gil, Geum Bora).

Creating Destiny is based on a mixing of two novels by romance fiction writer Hyun Go-woon. In it, a man who has no interest in marriage meets a woman who comes to Korea to marry her Westerner boyfriend.This upbeat romance series reunites its director Jang Geun-soo (Chunja’s Happy Events) with writer Hyun, as the two collaborated on the popular 2003 drama 1% of Anything.

PD Jang told his production and actors to think of the drama as in between a romance manhwa and novel: “It may be a little unrealistic, but we will tell a fun story.”

Eugene plays a woman who moved to Australia in her childhood and is now about to become a lawyer, which will make good use of her fluent English skills. She has a younger sister played by Kang Byul, who was recently in the high school horror movie Suicide Pact. Kim Tae-young,who played a doctor in White Tower, is again a doctor here and plays a perfectionist, prickly character.

Following its initial script rehearsals, the production heads to Australia this month for location shoots. The drama airs on MBC weekends following Tamra the Island, and premieres October 10.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2009 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by thatsourmia at 3-10-2009 10:27

「Creating Destiny」Ryu Sangwook's dreams come true

source: mbc news

Daenambo of 「The Great QueenSeondeok」 Ryu Sangwook confesses what it feels like to be actingopposite Eugene in 「Creating Destiny」
- "Dreams come true"
- "It doesn't even hurt when Eugene hits me“

Good-lookin' Hwarang Daenambo from「The Great Queen Seondeok」 Ryu Sangwook has been cast to act opposite Eugene in MBC's newest weekend romance 「Creating Destiny」.

Ryu Sangwook will be Saewon, Sangeun's (Eugene) elementary friend and the youngest son of Haeseong Group. He rounds out the third leg of the love triangle, along with Yeojun (Ki Taeyoung).

When Saewon was just in elementary school, he made a marriage proposal to Sangeun, who had to immigrate to Australia. It is ten long years later when he runs into Sangeun at the airport.

On the 17th, he was shooting the scene at Incheon International Airport. He had switched characters completely from "good-lookin' Hwarang" to the "rich and kind Saewon."

Juggling both schedules of 「The Great Queen Seondeok」and 「Creating Destiny」, he's probably twice as busy as others and probably that much more tired. But he had the brightest smile on his face.

He confesses that the chance to act opposite famous singer-turned-actor Eugene is a "dream come true."

“I had a brief stint as a reporter on 「Entertainment News」 in 2008. I interviewed Eugene once then. At the time I told her that someday I'd really like to act opposite her. And it came true! And back then people also talked about how we actually look alike. Do we?"

He's all smiles on set. Even when Eugene whacks him with a bag, he says with a silly smile, "It doesn't even hurt when Eugene hits me."

He continued to brag, "She really treats me comfortably, even playing tricks on me....... Before we begin filming, we go over the scene together, trying out different ways to do it. Sometimes we do it with a lot of force, sometimes we do it a lot gentler. Then we pick the best one and go with that. She's a great acting teacher to me."

Please look forward to Daenambo Ryu Sangwook's transformation into the rich, kind Saewon.

dia sebab utama aku nak tengok drama ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2009 10:58 AM | Show all posts
「Creating Destiny」 Heroine Eugene says Sangeun is the perfect character for her
source: mbc news

MBC's latest weekend drama 「Creating Destiny」 has a new heroine Eugene who spoke up about her latest project.

Theofficial poster shoot was on the 13th. Singer-turned-actor Eugeneshowed up with a clean, bright smile and captivated everyone on the set.

Hercharacter Sangeun immigrated to Australia at a young age and is apromising law student. She has a fiance in Korea,  Yeojun (KiTaeyoung), with whom she initially develops a love-hate relationship ala Tom and Jerry. Their love story will be light and entertaining.

Following is the interview with Eugene.

Q : How does it feel to make a comeback in the MBC weekend drama time slot after 3 years?

A: 「I Really, Really Like You」 was in the weekend drama time slot but ithad more of a miniseries feel. There were a lot of outdoor scenes andits target audience was a younger crowd. In comparison, 「CreatingDestiny」 feels more like it fits the weekend drama mold.
I'm workingwith a lot of big veteran actors like Ban Hyojeong, Im Hyeonsik, KangNamgil and Yang Huikyeong, and we're shooting in a huge studio withthree cameras. It's all making me very nervous.
It's a drama that focuses on family relationships, so I recommend the whole family watch it together.

Q : Was there a particular reason you chose this project?

A: This is director Kim Seongjun's directorial debut. I worked with himin 2007's 「I Really Really Like you」 when he was the assistantdirector. That experience definitely helped me to decide on thisproject.
Also, I read the script and found it refreshing. The trendthese days seems to be extreme dramas that force the tears, but「Creating Destiny」 will join the competition with something fresh. Evena trite plot point like an arranged marriage will be completelyinnovative in our drama. A lot of dramas in the past played with theidea that two young people would fall in love and face the oppositionof the parents. But this drama starts off on the opposite foot. Thisstory about two people being tied together in an arranged marriage willgo against the ordinary and turn things upside down.

Q : How do you feel about this type of romance drama?

A: I really like it. See, I still like boy-meets-girl comic books. Seemsthe teenager is still very much alive in me. I like bright and lightstories. And since I like those types of stories, Sangeun is theperfect character for me.

Q : Tell us a little about Sangeun.

A: She's definitely no ordinary girl. She knows what she wants, she'sbright and lively. Having lived abroad since ten, she has developed athick skin. She's like a foreigner. We have a lot in common,particularly that we both immigrated when we were young. When readingthe script, I didn't think anything was too unfamiliar. In fact, I keptthinking, "Wow, she's a lot like me." We're alike in both theenvironment we grew up in and in personality. Seems the time I spent inGuam when I was younger will help me out with this role.

Q : This must be the first time you have lines in English. How is it?

A: English is still hard for me even after living abroad. I'm going tohave to practice a lot. I kept getting the feeling that I was soundingmonotonous. I'll have to read and reread the lines and make them morefamiliar to me first. I also practice by speaking in English with afriend.

Q : Of all the roles you've played so far, who is the most like you? How is Sangeun similar to you? How is she different?

A: In 「Creating Destiny」 Sangeun lives with her father and grandfather.Other than that family setting, we're very alike. Maybe it's because wegrew up in such similar environments that we have similar personalitiesas well. She's independent and speaks her mind, and I feel like I'mjust being myself when I'm her.

Q : What was your first impression of Ki Taeyoung, your love interest?

A : A comfortable guy? Gentle? Kind? Very shy?

Q : Have any resolutions? What would you like to say to the viewers?

A: I'm returning to the small screen after a year. Weekends at 7:55PM,the perfect time for families to gather and watch TV together. You canwatch our drama, which is unlike any other in the past. It's suitablefor viewers of all ages, so please give us a lot of love and support.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2009 08:31 PM | Show all posts
cite nih start arini kann??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-10-2009 10:45 AM | Show all posts
6# shanew3stgalz

a'ah lah. dah start x perasan... sapa yg dah tengok? aku belum lagi... tak tau best ke tidak.
rasanya cerita cinta lepas kahwin. itu yang aku teringin nak tengok tu =p

ini antara komen yang aku baca:

heycitrus @ soompi
For those who have watched it, what kind of mood/tone does it have? Iwant something lighthearted and fun...if this has a more serious ormelodramatic tone...I'll pass for now.

gerryg @ soompi
You might like this, so far it's lighthearted and fun.

pegster @ soompi
I watched it live, the first episode didn't have a lot of Eugene in ithaha, and she spoke a lot less English than I had expected.

Ican't really understand most of it since there are no subs, but thefirst episode was really to introduce the characters, and the 3families that are involved, more of a background/informational episode,but the preview for tomorrow looks good. I'll still be up tomorrow towatch it live

Also,I think Eugene's character, Seung Eun, wants to marry her westernboyfriend, more to go against her father and to be rebellious thenbecause she actually loves him. I don't get the feeling that she'sreally in love with him. In the beginning the young Seung Eun. Thiskind of shows in the beginning when young Seung Eun said something backto the father.

It's really just the father who wants her to marry another Korean because the grandpa does not care at all, the grandpa's funny.

dramaok @ soompi
                                ya she seems to be rather uncomfortable around Alex.
i don't understand why they moved to Australia in the first place.
also did the character grow up in Australia? they said something about her studying in Boston too.
it seems she just wants to get away from her dad and like what she said when she was little 'i don't wanna be korean'...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2009 08:09 AM | Show all posts
2 episode permulaan, rating sangat teruk.
3.5 dan 3.1%
cerita ni best ke tak?
tunggu sub, sampai skang tak siap-siap.
kan best klau paham korean...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2009 08:24 AM | Show all posts
2 episode permulaan, rating sangat teruk.
3.5 dan 3.1%
cerita ni best ke tak?
tunggu sub, sampai skang tak siap-siap.
kan best klau paham korean...
thatsourmia Post at 13-10-2009 08:09

sama la...tgh tggu sub full sbb nak tau cite ni best ke tak...
(sbnrnye nak tgk daenambo moden lak...)
awat teruk sgt rating nye...x pe la...tgk dulu, kalau best, leh follow...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2009 01:13 AM | Show all posts
baru habis tengok tadi, aku suka!!!
ep 1 dan 2 episod kenal watak.
best jugak. macam baca novel cinta.
ini yang aku suka nih...

ada banyak watak kelakar.
muzik latar pun guna tone kelakar.

main couple ok.
tak penah tgk hero tu tapi dalam ni macam sesuai ja watak tu dgn dia. aku suka!
tapi kerja doktor. tak munasabah langsung ada masa nak ke hulur ke hilir.
eugene cantik!

aku suka jalan cerita macam ni. tak sabar tgk dorang kena kahwin.
kahwin paksa. hahaha...
nak tengok apa beza cinta lepas kahwin melayu dgn korea...

yang penting, aku suka!!! yea!!!
lagi satu drama current addicted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2009 01:16 AM | Show all posts
sama la...tgh tggu sub full sbb nak tau cite ni best ke tak...
(sbnrnye nak tgk daenambo moden lak...)
awat teruk sgt rating nye...x pe la...tgk dulu, kalau best, leh follow...
choco_doc Post at 13-10-2009 08:24

sub x full pun lagi kat viikii tu, tp aku bantai ja tgk jgk...
sian cerita ni, rating x memberangsangkan.
tp setakat ni jalan cerita tak bangang pun.
jadi berbaloi tgk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2009 02:52 AM | Show all posts
oh, aku dah tau..
rating minggu 1st teruk sbb kena lawan dengan episod final sons of sol pharmacy tu..
drama tu lead sampai 49.7%. hebat tu!
minggu depan dah ok la kot.
tp kena lawan hot blood jugak.
aku tak tengok lagi yg tu. tak tau best ke tak.
dah siap download, tinggal nak curi sub dr viikii ja
and kena korban masa sama.. aduh~

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2009 07:31 AM | Show all posts
sub x full pun lagi kat viikii tu, tp aku bantai ja tgk jgk...
sian cerita ni, rating x memberangsangkan.
tp setakat ni jalan cerita tak bangang pun.
jadi berbaloi tgk
thatsourmia Post at 16-10-2009 01:16

aritu dpt gak tgk 2 part epi 1...
lawak tul part yg mak2 tu dok gado2...
pastu salah faham psl hero tu gay...
kwn hero tu yg mulakan salahfaham tu, sian kat hero..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2009 08:26 AM | Show all posts
aritu dpt gak tgk 2 part epi 1...
lawak tul part yg mak2 tu dok gado2...
pastu salah faham psl hero tu gay...
kwn hero tu yg mulakan salahfaham tu, sian kat hero..
choco_doc Post at 16-10-2009 07:31

sian dia. x pasal2 kena tuduh gay. hahhaha
kawan dia yg doktor tu pun sgt la blur. macam mana bleh jadi doktor? heran tol.
masa dorang 1st time jumpa kat airport sgt la lawak.
tp kesian kat hero tu, asyik dia ja yg kena.

cerita ni ada banyak pengaruh org tua.
yg datuk - lawak. baju2 pelik yg dia pakai.
yg nenek - org yg sama jd nenek dalam shining inheritance, sifat pun sama.
memang kat korea, org tua sgt2 dihormati.
aku kagum dgn dorang.

aku rasa macam byk cerita cinta yg akan timbul.
sbb byk tol watak.

daenambo moden aku dah letak dibelakang.
aku dah tumpu kat hero plak.
dulu tak kenal pun. tp tgk dia kiut jgk

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2009 08:53 AM | Show all posts
sian dia. x pasal2 kena tuduh gay. hahhaha
kawan dia yg doktor tu pun sgt la blur. macam mana bleh jadi doktor? heran tol.
masa dorang 1st time jumpa kat airport sgt la lawak.
tp kesian k ...
thatsourmia Post at 16-10-2009 08:26

tu la pasal...  kwn dia yg ensem tu mak dia yg makcik cute tu ke, yg suka gado2 dgn mak hero tu...
kalau tu la mak dia...tentu makcik cute tu t'kejut sbb ank dia la partner hero yg dikatakan gay tu...

bpk deokman (raja masa muda) lak awal2 lg dah lawak...jeles tgk hero dpt jd model...

a'ah byk tul watak...sbb tu le kot cite ni smpai 50 epi...  

byk tul cite baru yg nak tgk mggu ni...  masa je yg x de...  
apa2 pun queen seon duk diutamakan...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2009 10:45 AM | Show all posts
dah abis tgk epi 1 & 2...confirm follow cite ni... x kesah la 50 epi skali pun...
x sabau nye tggu epi 3 ni fully subbed...
nak2 bile yeo joon dah tau pompuan yg kenakan dia kat airport tu la sang eun...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-11-2009 03:44 PM | Show all posts
satu lagi cerita cinta yang memperondak-randakan perasaan aku.
tak sabar nak tengok dorang jatuh cinta.
tak habis-habis dok gaduh ja...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2009 04:17 PM | Show all posts
episode 1

kakak dan adik waktu kecil. kena denda tak cakap korea kat rumah. masa ni kat australia.

Sang Eun bawak balik lelaki mat saleh dari US tapi ayah dia tak setuju dengan lelaki asing.

Tori & Alex, tak rasa macam dorang ni loving couple pun.

disebabkan kawan dia nak selamatkan diri, dia cakap kat semua org kat hospital tu, Yeo Joon ni pasangan dia. tak pasal2 Yeo Joon dituduh 'gay'. tapi dia memang tak suka perempuan pun.

keadaan bertambah teruk bila famili Yeo Joon tau. risau nanti tak da waris keturunan keluarga tu. si kakak Yeo Joon tu pulak ibu tunggal.
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Azmiah/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg

ayah dia siap bawak pi tempat mandi awam nak check betul ke tidak..

yg kiri tu famili kawan dia. mak dorang kawan sejak sekolah. tapi selalu gaduh.

Hye Rim jadi model jahat. suka kat Yeo Joon. adik tiri kepada kepada kawan baik Yeo Joon tadi.

keluarga masing-masing rancang nak selamatkan anak dorang, jadi bermulalah plan..."mencipta takdir".. kahkahkah

boleh ke dorang hidup bersama? kenal pun tak. masing-masing ada ego plak tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2009 04:21 PM | Show all posts
17# thatsourmia

seronok tgk diorg gado2 ni...

cite ni best, ada lawak2 gak...skrg ni kes kakak yeo joon lak...

tp nyampah tgk hye rim (model prasan tu)...
selamba badak je dia gi jumpa nenek yeo joon, 'melamar' c yeo joon tu...
pastu saje2 je gi mkn benda yg dia alergik tu...dengki tul...
tu yg buat yeo joon lmbt smpai kat tpt sang eun tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2009 04:48 PM | Show all posts
episod 2

bila dengar tu, memang dua-dua tolak mentah-mentah. Yeo Joon kena paksa kahwin, Sang Eun kena paksa balik Korea setahun sebelum dibenarkan kahwin dengan Alex.

ayah Sang Eun pura-pura sakit nak suruh ikut cakap dia. adik dia pun sokong sebab nak kakak dia bertemu ramai lelaki dulu sebelum kahwin.

ayah Yeo Joon pulak susah betul nak pujuk anak dia kahwin dengan gadis pilihan keluarga yang dorang sendiri tak pernah jumpa tu.

dia cakap Yeo Joon pernah janji dengan budak tu masa kecik nak kahwin dengan dia bila besar nanti..

hari-hari dorang ni gaduh mulut. cakap buruk pasal anak masing-masing.
tapi comel bila anak Yoon Hee suka kat kawan pakcik dia.

bila Gyu Han tu dengar yg kawan dia kena kawin paksa, dia bagi nasihat kata ada 2 cara nak atasi masalah tu:

1.  kahwin pastu cerai; 2.  pindah keluar rumah tu dan hidup sendiri.

Yeo Joon mabuk. part lawak bila tetiba Yeo Joon sedar bila dengar nama nenek dia. dia diri tegak pastu tunduk hormat kat depan pintu dan cakap anneya haseyo nenek, ayah, mak..

watak jahat :@

Sang Eun sampai kat korea awal, lepak kat cafe. Yeo Joon tu pulak cakap buruk pasal Sang Eun, tak sedar Sang Eun tu kat belakang dia ja.

dengan marahnya, Sang Eun kerjakan Yeo Joon ... sian Yeo Joon.

nasib Sang Eun malang lagi bila terserempak dengan sorang lelaki yang tak sengaja tumpah air dia.
aksi comel- dia rampas minuman mamat tu, pastu blah

dan surprise... orang yang ditunggu-tunggu sebenarnya...

tambahan:

Yeo Joon digelar Mr. Perfect kat hospital. dia memang nampak sentiasa kemas. tapi personaliti dia jauh dari Mr. Perfect yang diidamkan oleh semua perempuan (jarang senyum, penting diri sendiri)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.232419 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.