CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3699|Reply: 7

Joo Ji Hoon is sorry

[Copy link]
Post time 9-9-2009 06:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Due to drug abuse, Joo Ji Hoon was sentenced to provide 120 hours ofcommunity services. Recently he wrote a message on his homepage sayingthat he regretted taking drugs.

JooJi Hoon was found involved in the drug abuse by the police in Aprilthis year. He was sentenced to 6 months imprisonment, suspended for oneyear and engaged in the 120 hours community services penalty.
Joo Ji Hoon has remain silent all this while. Until last month whenhe finished providing his 120 hours of community services, he expressedhis own feelings on his homepage on the 7th September.
In the article that Joo Ji Hoon wrote to his fans, he said: “It’shave been really long since I last meet everyone. I am feelingemotional now, I am very sorry and painful all this time, the mostimportant thing is that I miss everyone and feel sorry to everyone.”
Joo Ji Hoon continued to express his gratitude to his fans bywriting: “I have received all your emails and letters and I would keepthem well with me. I’m trying to live my life to the fullest everyday,so please don’t worry about me.”
He also mentioned that he regretted about the mistakes that he made.“Everyone can see how bad I am because of a moment of my foolishness.I’m here to promise that I would not repeat the same mistake again sothat everyone can see a better Joo Ji Hoon.”
It was know that Joo Ji Hoon has finished providing his 120 community services and are preparing to join in the army.

Source From: MyDaily

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2009 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Dah insaf budak nih... jgn jd penagih tegar udah ler.... semoga yg dikata dikotakan.... sian kat semua peminat2 dia ... dgn harapan pulih dr ketagihan... bukan senang nak pulih... kena ada semangat dan dorongan kuat dr semua pihak disekelilingnya.... tpkn asal lak dia tetiba jd penagih?... stress keja atau... masalah lain?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 09:09 AM | Show all posts
betul tu...kalau dah insaf bagus la...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 12:33 PM | Show all posts
ntahlah.....dunia artis..........xtercapai dek akal nk fikir.......

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 11:35 PM | Show all posts
sob .... sob ... sob

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2009 12:52 PM | Show all posts
nasib baik insaf kalu x .................

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-9-2009 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Ji Hoon oppa....

Harap lepas nie betul2 insafla ye

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2009 12:21 PM | Show all posts
bagus la dah insaf.. suka tgk dia dlm citer princess hours.. memula berlakon keras kejung.. lelama ok lak..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 12:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062422 second(s), 33 queries .