ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6241|Reply: 29

Email dari mudah.my

[Copy link]
Post time 10-7-2009 09:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Assalamualaikum..

Nak tanye skit.. Korang penah tak dapat email cam ni bile jual barang kat mudah.my..

Thanks for your mail..i am in United State right now so therefore i am sending the item to my client in Nigeria as a birthday gift,and i am offering you $600 US Dollars for the item plus the shipping cost to my shipping address below:

Name:Adepoju Oluwatobi
Address:13 oyo road mokola
City: Ibadan
State:Oyo
Zip-Code:23402
Telephone:+2348029688584

And i will also make the payment through Bank transfer which is secure and safe and i will also need your full bank details as follows:

Account holder name:
Account number:
Bank name:
Bank address:

Once i have get all this from you,i will make the payment immediately and you will be notify and receive the confirmation of the payment from my bank..I will be waiting to hear back from you with the full bank details...

Vicente.

Ni email yang 1st aku dapat.. Bawah ni email yg kedua seakan2 same tapi dari orang llain..

Hi,

Good morning, how are you doing i am talking about United State Dollars, that is our money i don't understand how to convert your country money and i thought that will be enough including shipping. Kindly let me know if it not enough and send me your bank transfer details so i can make the money available with my bank for the transfer as soon as possible. Here is my friend address.

Johnson Marcathy,
4 street 2003,
Russey Keo Tektla,
Phnom Penh,
Cambodia.
+85511476286.

Thanks

Ade sesape boleh bagi komen? Tolong eh..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2009 09:09 AM | Show all posts
ko ada jual brg kat mudah.com kan???

aku slalu nar dpt e-mail camni....siap rega yg tak masuk diakal dgn item yg aku jual....bygkan....aku pernah jual N82 dan pembeli tu kirim e-maillebey kurang mcm kat atas tu dgn rega USD950...kalau pikir2kan mmg dah lama jual....tp...smell something fishy kat situ...so better berurusan dgn pembeli tempatan ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2009 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Tu la kan.. tak pe la.. ignore jek la ek..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2009 02:50 PM | Show all posts
kalau org yg tamak mg kelabu mata.. dont believe la..

i juga penjual di ebay, salu dpt email gini. nigger ni suh hantar brg ke negara die kat afrika nun, nt die bankin duit.. i ckp bankin duit baru i anta..last2 i ignore, tak bg details..dorg ni penipu

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2009 02:53 PM | Show all posts
jgn percaya kalau e-mail suh kita hantar dulu then bank-in later....teramat BAHAYA...

tp kalau derang bank-in dulu....kita konpem dpt duit tu....boleh dipertimbangkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2009 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Kredit +25 to Pembuka Tread...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-7-2009 02:57 PM | Show all posts

Sah-sah menipu, tu yang mintak no akaun bagai tu
Dapat no. akaun sekejap je duit dalam akaun lenyap nanti

Sekarang ni bagi no akaun pun dah cukup bahaya dah kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2009 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Tu La.. Takde Maknenye Nak Anta Barang Tu Dulu.. Siap Mintak Detail Akaun Lagi.. Adess.. Ni 1st Time Aku Kene Kat Mudah Ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-7-2009 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Kredit +25 to Pembuka Tread...
medangmru Post at 10-7-2009 14:53

Trimas Mod medangmru..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2009 12:47 AM | Show all posts
spam jer tue.. jgn di layan... mudah x block system die kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2009 04:08 PM | Show all posts
ignore je la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-7-2009 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Ni Email Terbaru Yang Aku Dapat :

Hi

your payment have been made and have you got notified by my bank as they promised?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2009 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Ni Email Terbaru Yang Aku Dapat :

Hi

your payment have been made and have you got notified by my bank as they promised?
RinGGoStaR Post at 11-7-2009 20:07

hah? double check laa.. isk isk.. ni risk online taw.. tkut fraud jer..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2009 09:21 AM | Show all posts
memang tipu pon ni.. ni aku paste email dari bank tu.. die mintak kite hantar barang tu dulu baru die creditkan duit dalam bank kite.. pade kawan2 sume hati2 lah.. jgn sampai terkena..

TRANSFER ORDER

Transfer Order from Colony Bank Online  has been Approved .
TRANSFER NUMBER: SW3100471679QNS

Dear  

We have received a transfer order placed  by our customer  (John  David) to have the sum of ($700.00USD)transferred to you as payment for an item has successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:
Payment Receipt Confirmation

PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS.
Account Name
Account Number

Bank Name
Amount
SELLER E-MAIL

CIMB Bank,Malaysia$700.00 USD

**PLEASE NOTE**

We have finished all other process of transferring the money into your account. But the Transferred Amount will not be credited into your Bank account until you contact us with the ITEM DESCRIPTION THAT THE TRANS FER IS MADE FOR  to be sure that you are the Right owner of the Money and that it is not any form of money laundering,With this we will verify with the item description our Customer made us to believe the transfer is been made.

This is to guide against Crediting an account for Wrong Payment and Cautiousness.
If there is an error in the payment details above, Please we advise that you correct it and contact our Customer/Technical Dept at (onlinebanknotify@mail2consultant.com)

The Transferred Amount will not be credited into your Bank account  if we cannot verify that the Item has been shipped to the buyer from the Courier Service Used and confirming that the item on transit is what you have made us believe the transfer is mean for. The Scan shipment document (Receipt ) gave to you by the Shipment/Freight Company or Tracking Number must be sent to us In order to Protect you the seller and the buyer from Fraud

This will be filed for documentation purposes and unforeseen future references  that might arise.
If there is an error in the payment details above, Please we advise that you correct it and contact us  at (onlinebanknotify@mail2consultant.com); ,You can send the SCAN RECEIPT or TRACKING NUMBER  stating the TRANSFER NUMBER: SW3100471679QNS as the Subject for easy clarifications.

Note: Your account will be credited immediately upon confirmation of the details required by us moreover our customer cannot abort the transfer after you might have sent the tracking number to us. Thank you  for using Colony Bank.
Manager.
Dave Marcille

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2009 02:40 PM | Show all posts
aku pun selalu dapat gak camni.. dia kata dah bank tp float selagi barang x hantar. so hati2 nigerian ni banyak scammer

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2009 03:16 PM | Show all posts
ignore je la....tak yah layan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2009 07:59 PM | Show all posts
14# RinGGoStaR

Kredit +15...good info..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2009 08:25 PM | Show all posts
ni tips dr aku. kalau hgpa rajin, layan la. aku penah buat sekali...saja2 time tu. time bosan sgt2...hehehe
hgpa bgtau brg dh pos. mcm aku, lepas tu bgtau brg float kt pej pos sbb payment tak release lg.
then aku bg la tracking number apa2pun.
pastu mamat tu email blk kata aku tipu, then ugut nk report polis sbb duit dia dh bayar. aku kata xpa, report la. pastu dok berbalas email la, smpai la mamat tu tak layan aku dh..hahaha....

so, apa2pun berhati2 la kalau nk berurusan walau dlm customer dlm negara sekalipun. tp yg pelik sbb tetap ada yg tertipu. mgkn sbb tu depa2 ni usaha gak antar email pada semua org.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2009 01:42 PM | Show all posts
17# medangmru

Trimas2..

Tula.. Sedangkan Yang Dalam Malaysia Ni Pun Boleh Tertipu.. Ape Lagi Yang Luar Malaysia Kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2009 02:16 PM | Show all posts
18# mhh4554

so mmg betullah org yg kunun2 kata floatkan duit tu mmg berhasrat ank TIPU kita kan....

PEDAJAL sungguh manusia2 camni...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-5-2024 04:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.539497 second(s), 48 queries .