CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

Chris Brown Lempang Rihanna (Konsert Rihanna CANCEL)

[Copy link]
Post time 20-2-2009 11:21 PM | Show all posts
"rihanna provoke chris lebey-lebey, cemburu buta tu pasal kena pukul"

wtf punya statement !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2009 03:08 AM | Show all posts
cemane photo ni bleh leak?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aYuGiLeR at 20-2-2009 01:34 PM

besonyer bibir... sian princess Riri...

ni ke gambonye??
beso gak idong Riri ekkss..ehh ke bengkak..

[ Last edited by  kulit at 21-2-2009 11:23 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Here's how it went down, just after 12AM midnight on Sunday morning February 8, 2009 Brown and Rihanna left the Clive Davis' Grammy party in Beverly Hills. One interesting thing -- they overshot their hotel by miles, ending up in Hancock Park, miles east of their West Hollywood hotel. It抯 not known as to where they were heading. But according to the police report the victim's name is listed as Robyn Fenty -- that's Rihanna's real name. At 12:30AM, Chris Brown received a text message from a woman while he was driving with Rihanna. After Chris received a text message from a woman who wrote about getting together to hook up with him later, an argument erupted. There was a reference in the police report to an argument over a rapper and the woman who text messaged Brown is not a rapper, but this is NOT what triggered the argument. By the way, initially, Rihanna would not tell cops what started the argument. She did, however, tell them that during the argument, he started hitting her. According to the police report, she ordered him to drive her home and "faked a call" to someone, saying things like, "He's dropping me off. Make sure the cops are there." Rihanna told cops the fake call enraged Brown. He said something to the effect of "You are really fu**ed up now. I'm going to kill you." This statement is the basis of the criminal threats charge. At that point, according to the report, Brown allegedly began a violent attack with his fists. At some point, Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition of Browns rented silver Lamborghini and threw them outside. She was not the one who actually called 911 someone in the area heard her screams and called. Cops say they received a 911 call, and when they arrived they noticed the woman had visible injuries. She then identified Brown as her attacker. Cops say Brown had left the scene by the time police arrived. Cops say they are looking to speak with Brown and may arrest him when they find him. When they called reps for Brown's girlfriend, Rihanna, for a statement, her people said, "Rihanna is well. Thank you for your concern and support."According to the police report, she told cops this was not the first time Brown hit her. She referred to it as an ongoing and escalating abusive relationship. The criminal threats charge is based on that one statement Brown allegedly made. As one law enforcement source told us, "It's kinda weak, and the D.A. is not going to prosecute a high profile case like this unless it's solid." That's why it was kicked back for further investigation. The police report cites Penal Code Section 245 -- Assault with a Deadly Weapon. However, there was no weapon involved. There had been word of there being an umbrella in the car -- which would have been the most ironic thing ever -- but again no weapon is alleged. By the way, a persons foot or other body part can be considered a deadly weapon depending on the circumstances, for instance, its said that Rihanna may have suffered bite wounds on one of her legs and arms but, she claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack and she refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos and the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."given the brutal nature of the attack, which the photos clearly show. Rihanna抯 injuries included huge contusions which swelled up on both sides of her forehead and face, her completely swollen shut eyes shown in the photos law enforcement took which was due to Brown hitting her so hard with his fists that she was barely able to open her eyes; her bloody, split, swollen lip; her bloody nose, bite marks on several of her fingers and on one of her arms -- a felony domestic battery charge is virtually a done deal. That, however, is a less serious offense than making criminal threats. Sources are quick to say he will, however, almost certainly be charged with felony domestic battery, a lesser offense but still serious. Given there were allegedly visible injuries, the crime of making criminal threats is punishable by up to nine years in prison. Domestic abuse is four years. February 15, 2009 at 2:45PM it took Chris Brown a week since the story broke of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement, but here it is: "Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds." A spokesperson for Rihanna declined to comment. February 20, 2009 at 5:11PM reps for Rihanna released this statement on her behalf: "At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown. She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time." Brown turned himself in at around 7:00PM February 8, 2009, he just entered an LAPD station and was released shortly after on $50,000 bail. The silver Lamborghini (in which he allegedly fought with Rihanna) was rented from an exotic car boutique in L.A. called Platinum Motorsport -- and until he can get the car back to the business, Chris is gonna have to foot the $2,000 a day bill as it sits in the police impound lot. Currently, the car is behind a chain-link fence with no official ETA on when it will be release which will probably be when the investigation on the alleged attack is over. Sidenote: Chris Brown has a black belt in martial arts and quite honestly could do the damage that Rihanna sustained. This incident is sad and my heart goes out to Rihanna, she is such a beautiful young woman who did not deserve what happened to her. My prayers are with her.

p.s:rihanna is a queen control but it doesnt mean he can beat her!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 01:05 PM | Show all posts
to DIANA DANIELA- c dis pic and to hell with malaysian artis yg poyo

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2009 01:12 PM | Show all posts
katanya org yg di jealouskan ialah leona lewis

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-2-2009 08:05 PM | Show all posts
OMG..pity u rihanna..b strong ya..!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2009 02:37 PM | Show all posts
habis la pasni muka dah buat plastic surgery tak asli dah muka ko riri........

lantak ko la..aku pon tak minat ko...hahahahahah

suara tetap sengau bagai...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2009 03:08 PM | Show all posts

rihanna queen control ke, ada penyakit kelamin ker, dia ape ke
tu x bermakna chris brown leh pukul rihanna
malu arrr pukul ppuan
nmpak sgt mamat tu jenis ske belasah
kalau da kawin esok ...... mau patah riuk bini dia
silap2 koma ..........
kene gi anger mgmt nie .. xpun gi jumpa shrink

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2009 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by the_builder at 22-2-2009 02:37 PM
habis la pasni muka dah buat plastic surgery tak asli dah muka ko riri........

lantak ko la..aku pon tak minat ko...hahahahahah

suara tetap sengau bagai...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2009 08:36 PM | Show all posts

Rihanna spoke out for the first time since allegedly being assaulted by Chris Brown, issuing a statement of thanks to her fans.

"At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown," says the statement from her rep on Friday. "She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time."

The statement comes on her 21st birthday and a day after she was spotted in Los Angeles after spending nearly two weeks in seclusion.

The singer was photographed Thursday heading to an airport the same night a graphic photo reportedly showing her battered face surfaced on the Internet, upsetting her father, who criticized police for their "sloppy work."

Prior to the statement, neither Rihanna nor her representatives had commented since the arrest of Brown, 19, on Feb. 8

On Friday, friends in Rihanna's native Barbados marked her birthday by taking out an ad in the local paper wishing her a happy 21st "amidst all the negativity about Ri Ri. God will continue to bless her."

"I just really love that girl," Sharon Thompson, who bought the birthday greeting, tells PEOPLE. " Some nights I cry because of what I'm hearing. It has me deeply hurt. She's just so lovely."

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2009 09:02 PM | Show all posts
dengo kat E! semlm ...he can go to Jail for 4 years ...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2009 11:03 PM | Show all posts
CB tu patut kena jail.. ingat senang2 je belasah anak org. Smpai bedarah2.. hisy

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2009 12:19 AM | Show all posts
muka chris masa kat court hari jumaat lepas... kes ditangguhkan ke 6 april nanti...

nyampes tengok muka dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2009 12:44 AM | Show all posts
muka posen.. jail jail jail :@ :@

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 11:15 AM | Show all posts

Rihanna akan dapat AS$10 juta jika dikasari

LOS ANGELES - Selebriti Chris Brown sanggup membayar kekasihnya, Rihanna sebanyak AS$10 juta (RM37.17 juta) jika dia mengasarinya sekali lagi, lapor sebuah akhbar semalam.

Brown yang sebelum ini dituduh mencedera dan menyerang Rihanna akan tampil dalam rancangan bual bicara bersama kekasihnya itu untuk berbincang mengenai sikap panas barannya.

Brown memberi jaminan kepada Rihanna bahawa jika dia melakukan kekasaran, kekasihnya itu akan menerima bayaran yang besar.

Penyanyi irama R&B berumur 19 tahun itu dijangka akan tampil dalam program bual bicara Oprah Winfrey.

Satu sumber memberitahu, program itu cuba untuk mengatasi masalah semasa penyanyi lagu itu.

Brown didakwa menyerang Rihanna, 21, dalam satu parti sebelum anugerah Grammy di Los Angeles bulan lalu.

Dia berhadapan dengan hukuman penjara selama empat tahun jika didapati bersalah. - Agensi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2009 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #134 aYuGiLeR's post

baru nak wat muka toye....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2009 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ruffleen at 10-3-2009 13:41
baru nak wat muka toye....

masa nak bagi penumbuk tu tak sedor plak....skang kan dah nyesall ..
wat do u expect from a 19 y.o. boy

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 05:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.268896 second(s), 39 queries .