Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lealaurielle

Is black, a color?

[Copy link]
Post time 4-2-2009 01:38 PM | Show all posts

oh God

Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 09:21 AM

Ironik kan , walaupun kajian2 sains are plagued with experiments that produce uncertain results due to the observer effect  , tapi masih ramai saintist barat yang sanggup tolak kewujudan Tuha ...

this is about how reliable and valid an instrument / tool is...

hmm... i nak solat ..then i kena go to fac.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2009 01:41 PM | Show all posts

eh macam ada pengalaman jer nih..were you that person ker ?

Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 09:55 AM

dia tengah dok concentrate pada keasyikan alam cinta la weyy lebih syahdu mahdu feeling-feeling gittew sambil belajar pun kena dengar lagu cinta baru boleh concentrate , depan  ...

hmm lucky ones..i tak sempat nak merasa alam apa dah....anyway ....i listen to ...hheheh lagu the Corrs...Dream...or any songs actually  or radio tapi when i need hard concentration on things then i switched off everything....

classical is ok...Hayden - 4 season..nice

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 01:30 PM

would you like to explain a little bit more on those italics words?
Rasanyer ish ..kita tak boleh lagi kot dapat total comprehension on the law of nature and by the mentioning of the word FLAWLESS kat situ - well  actually  .. i am bit vague there...would you like to reiterate  that statemnet sikit ker, please?( merah muka dia ni aah tak faham ...ekekkek)

Let's see the quote first

Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 08:38 AM

I don't think creating the fuzzy logic would be a suitable word for it , lebih kepada applying a fuzzy logic system that's flawless based on a comprehensive understanding of the law of nature , and applying this understanding to the fuzzy "If-Then" rules , so that the final product would be an invention that's highly efficient , designating superior performance that can wow us all . So its the undestanding of how nature really works that's so important in this case .

Its what the scientists and innovators are trying ( struggling more like it ) to achieve , for example Asimo . Well now that Honda is struggling with festering economic woe that has crippled some of its activities , may be Asimo's developement will be stunted for a while until Honda can breathe a fresh profitable air once again , almost all major corporations are choking , including the auto industry

I give you a clue , the sentence in black is the key to understand the italic one , can you figure it out dear ?   Let me know what you think it means ok

That's the main problem faced by those who try to understand the verses of the Quran actually, they got hung up on certain words in a verse without realizing the fact that they must focus on the many verses  before and after it in order to understand what the certain words in the verse really mean , read within context is the key here  

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by saden at 4-2-2009 12:42 AM
kalau ikut maksud satu hadis tu, orang C ni dipanggil org yg ajaib iman dia...pasal dia beriman walaupun tanpa bukti dan tanpa melihat nabi.. iman dia langsung tak goyah atau was-was.

was-was adalah kerja syaitan yang 24/7 devising plan after plan to divert people from His way , so no one can tell syaitan not to do something only God has the power to do that . So whether we like it or not , the feeling of was-was will come from time to time dalam hati kita , but we are not at fault la if we don't succumb to it , its how we devise a plan to fight it aje la kan yang pentingnya tu , counterattack ....

It's within human nature to seek for proofs , looking for a way to make certain the things that they can't see with their own eyes . Sebab tu lah Allah letak macam - macam mukjizat dalam Al Quran dan Hadis , the more we comprehend and realize the miracles of the Quran and Hadis , the more our faith will be strengthened , itu lah salah satu fungsi mukjizat pun , kan Allah tak mengadakan apa pun melainkan bersebab , kita dikurniakan otak oleh Allah untuk fikirkan sebabnya la kan kalau kita tak boleh fikir lagi sekarang , tak semestinya sebab tu tak ada langsung , kita aje yang tak nampak lagi sebab tu due to our own limited knowledge

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 4-2-2009 08:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by saden at 4-2-2009 12:42 AM

banyak lagi kisah lain di mana perintah Allah yg turun goes against all logic, tapi bila ikut di situlah kejayaan.

contohnya ....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by saden at 4-2-2009 12:46 AM

hehehehe langsung tak masuk book dalam kepala aku. kalau sains buktikan Quran/hadis tak benar secara saintifik, aku tak teragak2 drop sains dan tetap berpegang pada Quran hadis.

aku suka sikap kau ni , May God bless you

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-2-2009 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 06:19 AM
hmm that was interesting ...when you said  banyak perintah Allah yg turun against all logic....hmm?

well actually ia logic or either to serve to protect the believers lah , sometimes we never know now but later we 'd discover what He says is indeed correct.

atau kita yang tak nampak logic nya tu maka kita kata ia bertentangan dengan semua logic   , mana kita tau samada kita dah fully explore semua logic ke tak lagi kan , jadi kebolehan pemikiran kita untuk figure out the logic tu lah yang menjadi problem nya tu sebenarnya  

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 4-2-2009 03:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 01:41 PM

hmm lucky ones..i tak sempat nak merasa alam apa dah....anyway ....i listen to ...hheheh lagu the Corrs...Dream...or any songs actually  or radio tapi when i need hard concentration on th ...

observation dear , observation , don't have to be the person to know the person's behaviour

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2009 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 01:38 PM

this is about how reliable and valid an instrument / tool is...

nope , observer effect is about a reaction to an action actually .

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quantum Theory Demonstrated: Observation Affects Reality

ScienceDaily (Feb. 27, 1998) —
REHOVOT, Israel, February 26, 1998--

One of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality.

February 26 issue of Nature (Vol. 391, pp. 871-874), researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science have now conducted a highly controlled experiment demonstrating how a beam of electrons is affected by the act of being observed. The experiment revealed that the greater the amount of "watching," the greater the observer's influence on what actually takes place.

The research team headed by Prof. Mordehai Heiblum, included Ph.D. student Eyal Buks, Dr. Ralph Schuster, Dr. Diana Mahalu and Dr. Vladimir Umansky. The scientists, members of the Condensed Matter Physics Department, work at the Institute's Joseph H. and Belle R. Braun Center for Submicron Research.
When a quantum "observer" is watching Quantum mechanics states that particles can also behave as waves. This can be true for electrons at the submicron level, i.e., at distances measuring less than one micron, or one thousandth of a millimeter. When behaving as waves, they can simultaneously pass through several openings in a barrier and then meet again at the other side of the barrier. This "meeting" is known as interference.

Strange as it may sound, interference can only occur when no one is watching. Once an observer begins to watch the particles going through the openings, the picture changes dramatically: if a particle can be seen going through one opening, then it's clear it didn't go through another. In other words, when under observation, electrons are being "forced" to behave like particles and not like waves. Thus the mere act of observation affects the experimental findings.
To demonstrate this, Weizmann Institute researchers built a tiny device measuring less than one micron in size, which had a barrier with two openings. They then sent a current of electrons towards the barrier. The "observer" in this experiment wasn't human. Institute scientists used for this purpose a tiny but sophisticated electronic detector that can spot passing electrons. The quantum "observer's" capacity to detect electrons could be altered by changing its electrical conductivity, or the strength of the current passing through it.

Apart from "observing," or detecting, the electrons, the detector had no effect on the current. Yet the scientists found that the very presence of the detector-"observer" near one of the openings caused changes in the interference pattern of the electron waves passing through the openings of the barrier. In fact, this effect was dependent on the "amount" of the observation: when the "observer's" capacity to detect electrons increased, in other words, when the level of the observation went up, the interference weakened; in contrast, when its capacity to detect electrons was reduced, in other words, when the observation slackened, the interference increased.

Thus, by controlling the properties of the quantum observer the scientists managed to control the extent of its influence on the electrons' behavior. The theoretical basis for this phenomenon was developed several years ago by a number of physicists, including Dr. Adi Stern and Prof. Yoseph Imry of the Weizmann Institute of Science, together with Prof. Yakir Aharonov of Tel Aviv University. The new experimental work was initiated following discussions with Weizmann Institute's Prof. Shmuel Gurvitz, and its results have already attracted the interest of theoretical physicists around the world and are being studied, among others, by Prof. Yehoshua Levinson of the Weizmann Institute.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 4-2-2009 05:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 01:41 PM

hmm lucky ones..i tak sempat nak merasa alam apa dah....anyway ....i listen to ...hheheh lagu the Corrs...Dream...or any songs actually  or radio tapi when i need hard concentration on th ...

sat sat ni I terclick blog nih , lawak siot ayat dia , i gelak sampai tak tau nak comment apa blank terus  

okay...hi..okay so this is blog eh? ok..apa apa pun tulislah..welcome..

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 4-2-2009 09:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 11:23 PM | Show all posts

hey....

Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 09:04 PM

sat sat ni I terclick blog nih , lawak siot ayat dia , i gelak sampai tak tau nak comment apa blank terus  

okay...hi..okay so this is blog eh? ok..apa apa pun tulislah..welcome..

itu memula ...it 's still green..masa tu i bukan tau hapa pun pasal blog ni ....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 12:18 AM | Show all posts

ahah.o ok i got you ...

Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 02:51 PM

Let's see the quote first

I give you a clue , the sentence in black is the key to understand the italic one , can you figure it out dear ?   Let me know what you think it mean ...

i think and lemme try...

i think the message is :

the scientist ( of the West ) are trying their best in producing the finest quality of fuzzy  system through out the years. However, the system they have created I guess,  still inadequate if we compared to the flawlessly - coordinated - human being , and the most they could produce is ASIMO -well  in  a way it is still an achievement though. It may not be near perfection as yet but dear sooner or later , with passion, patience and great motivation i think they could reach near perfection. I guess in inventing something out of knowledge ,and as the knowledge itself it's pretty fluid  you know, meaning it keeps on being updated, improvised in which the previously thought theory has been  proven wrong/ or being refuted and more  - hard - and - sound and proven theory / law lah kan? is being accepted. so I would say , in each and every invention, we could see the inidaction that the  newly acquired knowledge being applied . Same goes with computers etc etc..the more we know, more improvement in the products thus indicating how "fluid" the current knowledge could be. Tey are struggling yes, of course as they i.e human is the one who built the robot / system out of  what they currently understood. They need to at least first learn and acquire the knowledge. Allah Is MOST knowledgeable...HE is the OWNER of knowledge, kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 12:31 AM | Show all posts

hmm?

In physics, the term observer effect refers to changes that the act of observation will make on the phenomenon being observed. This is often the result of instruments that, by necessity, alter the state of what they measure in some manner. This effect can be observed in many domains of physics.

if an instrument keeps on altering the state of the entity it is measuring

i just wondering what would the effect would be in terms of its validity and reliability?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 12:44 AM | Show all posts

but then , contih satu tool/ instrument ni , kan....

it could always be reliable as it is measuring what it is suppose to measure lah kan ? irrespective of how much "similar" disturbances in state it has caused but as long as the instrument will only affect one aspect of state alteration, it would then be  considered  ok?
yer ker ni?

kalau dia affect satu energy level but then later dia affect mass secara tak konsisten , then of course the reliability of this instrument would be questionable , right?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 12:47 AM | Show all posts

well, any comment on this

CERN certainly, basically dia give us upper limit of accuracy. maksudnya, katalah ada salesman nak jual an equipment yg very accurate (sampai melebihi uncertainty principle), hold on tightly to your LV purse la .. accelerator tu bukan quantum physicist punya fetish, tapi particle physicists . basically particle physicist ni, kalau teori ada lopong aje, terus dia create an imaginary particle to plug the hole in the theory. contohnya graviti, particle physicist kata two bodies exhibit gravitational attraction pasal ada particle yg bernama graviton exchanging between them. sedangkan relativiy pulak kata gravity tu akibat dari space-time curvature. anyway, lepas tu dia buat accelerator tu to prove or disprove the existence of the particle la.

.. just out of curiousity , kan ?

why they always said in quatum world the rules of the conventional / law of conventional physics doe snot apply?

why?

any comments on this ?

pssst ...post script : I do not have an LV purse just a black Purse from Mark and Spencer bought in 1999....dah lusuh dah ni ..

[ Last edited by  mbhcsf at 5-2-2009 12:48 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 01:33 PM
actually kan by thementioning of the word Night Journey ni Isra' & Mikraj ni , iamjust thinking of how fast is that entity kan? yg Prophet Muhammad SAWrode  on his way up there?

My father said it has something to do with changing of "dimension" .Baginda  needs to  transgress  the dimension actually in order to catchup with the Timing / temporal dimension in human world .

your dad is very VERY clueful! i have my own theory about the nature of dimensions of this physical world. yg tu boleh buat thread lain la kot. but anyhow, if it is still the physical world, it is still under the same physical laws (maximum speed of c, etc.), tapi bila dah citer israk mikraj ni, dah bukan physical world lagi dah, so all physical laws don't apply.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2009 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 03:12 PM
[quote]banyak lagi kisah lain di mana perintah Allah yg turun goes against all logic, tapi bila ikut di situlah kejayaan.

contohnya .... [/quote]
imagine this... u are surrounded by a lot of snakes. in your hand is a stick. if someone were to advise u to do something, what would be a logical advice? hit the snakes with the stick? or throw away your stick?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 4-2-2009 03:20 PM

[quote]Originally posted by mbhcsf at 4-2-2009 06:19 AM
hmm that was interesting ...when you said  banyak perintah Allah yg turun against all logic....hmm?

well actually ia logic or either to serve to protect the believers lah, sometimes we never know now but later we 'd discover what He says isindeed correct.

atau kita yang tak nampak logic nya tu maka kita kata ia bertentangan dengan semua logic  , mana kita tau samada kita dah fully explore semua logic ke tak lagikan , jadi kebolehan pemikiran kita untuk figure out the logic tu lahyang menjadi problem nya tu sebenarnya   [/quote]
hindsight is indeed 20/20.. u see the logic only after the fact. but before u know the outcome, if something is unknown to u, wouldn't u say it is against logic? and if this is so, wouldn't it be faith instead?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 5-2-2009 12:31 AM
if an instrument keeps on altering the state of the entity it is measuring

i just wondering what would the effect would be in terms of its validity and reliability?

itu pasal kena jadi engineer instead of scientist ... engineering = the art of approximation ... it is valid; up to a certain extent. it is reliable; up to a certain extent... and learn to live with the uncertainty...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 5-2-2009 12:44 AM
but then , contih satu tool/ instrument ni , kan....

it could always be reliableas it is measuring what it is suppose to measure lah kan ? irrespectiveof how much "similar" disturbances in state it has caused but as longas the instrument will only affect one aspect of state alteration, itwould then be  considered  ok?
yer ker ni?

kalau dia affect satu energy level but then later dia affect masssecara tak konsisten , then of course the reliability of thisinstrument would be questionable , right?

i think i understand what u are saying, but i'm not too sure.

then u picked an unfortunate example of measurement which affect both energy and mass. at the subatomic level, energy and mass dah not quite orthogonal; meaning they're not independent. well, at that level, energy and mass dah senang sangat nak bertukar bentuk with each other (energy mass equivalence), so if u measure energy, it will affect mass. if the mass is moving close to the speed of light, then it also affects time... D'OH! (bak kata homer simpson), not just that, the energy that u supply to the mass to accelerate it to near c would be converted into...mass! (due to the speed limit c) D'OH! lagi...

so, at that level, any measurement of something would affect everything else!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069923 second(s), 42 queries .