eh.. tp de yg betol pon cam ni gak..
lebey kurang..

takot aku dgr cter2 camni..
mmg dunia nk berakhir la..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2008 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nanat87 at 28-8-2008 12:28 PM
alah, tak yah nak geli-geliman lah.cuba bayangkan kalau mak korg jalan depan korg sambil bertelanjang tak ada seurat benang pun.haa, pastu dia ajak main, mau korg menggigil.dekat negeri omputeh m ...

negeri omputeh memang .. mak main anak lelaki..anak pompn main bapak..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2008 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nanat87 at 28-8-2008 12:34 PM
eh, aapa censored nih, mother fcuker la

milf

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2008 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by skymania at 29-8-2008 05:14 AM
desperate sngt ke mak die...

main ngan org lain...takut kantoi
takde sapa curiga   24 jam boleh main.. tapi pastikan suami takde rmh ..anak lelaki pula....bodoh kalau tolak, nenen dah dpn mata

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2008 01:20 AM | Show all posts

Reply #64 biwitch's post

giler r ko...main ngn mak sendiri.abes kalau termengandung, si bapak igt tu anak dia ar?

tau tak Oedipus complex? tu teori psikoseksual utk budak2 laki yang masih kecil kn?

oedipus ni watak legenda yunani ker rom erk? yg dia terkahwin ngn mak sendiri

mengikut teori freud, budk laki yg melepasi umur utk oedipus complex (tertarik dgn ibu sendiri dan ingin menjadi sepertinya), bonding dia dgn mak dia da bekurangan, dia akan rapat dgn bapa pula...so dia akan menjadi heteroseksual iaitu tertarik kpd perempuan

tapi kpd yg masih kekal dgn oedipus complex biarpun telah baligh, dia akan jadi homoseksual sebab dia terpengaruh dgn orientasi mak dia...freud kata org2 camni ad masalah ngn bapa dia..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2008 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Kids, Mother Tell of Their Incest Nightmare
Cape Argus
5 August 2008
By Fouzia Van Der Fort

Two brothers, one of whom was only 10 years old at the time, have told the Cape High Court how their step-father held open their mother's thighs while forcing them to repeatedly have sex with her.

The boy, now 13, and his brother, 17, were testifying on Monday against a former merchant seaman, Reinier J. Krogh, who faces  140 counts of forced incest and 80 of rape.

Their 36-year-old mother testified that soon after her marriage in 2004 her husband started forcing her to have sex with him in front of her sons. Then he started suggesting that she also have sex with her sons. After repeatedly refusing this idea her husband became enraged at her and tore her clothes off throwing her onto a sofa. He then used threats of violence against their mother to force her sons into having sex with her.

The boy said his step-father forced both him and his brother to undress. Krogh was holding his mother's legs far back against her shoulders.

"He then told me to put my thing in my mother's mouth. After that he told me to put it inside her private place and made me move up and down on my mother," the child said.

The older boy then recalled how he was made to do the same as his younger brother. And that Krogh was laughing after both boys had ejaculated inside their mother telling them that now she would be pregnant and have to stay home. He forced them to have sex with their mother four times that day.

The mother said that after several months of being forced into having sex with her sons she did become pregnant. But that only made Krogh increase the depravity of the attacks. He made the boys have sex with their mother up into her eighth month of pregnancy. Her sons were also forced to drink her breast milk.

The trial continues on Thursday.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-9-2008 05:44 PM | Show all posts
la...igtkn td de jual ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak:L :L

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Bukan hairan bin ajaib kalau yang pelik2 dan gila2 berlaku di Jepun......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 04:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056464 second(s), 30 queries .